Christmas Presents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was an awesome Christmas Day here in NZ. Sunny and bright.

Here are my favorite items i got :)
All of my xmas pressies are worth nearly 850$
I love my blimmin phone though ! ! !

Here is a mini hair straightner i got. Its only about 15cm!
images-11.jpg

A messager PIGGY pillow!
images-11.jpg

Joke present i got from my sister, hahaha a JUNIOR tooth tunes tooth brush! (it sings I cant wait to be a king! and also says stuff like GOOD JOB! KEEP GOING! START BRUSHING! YOU DID IT!) I find it rather crack up!
21q9PMAyIwL_SL160_.jpg

The best present :)
Sony Ericsson C903. LOVE IT.
images-9.jpg

And also a portable, wireless, bluetooth speaker.
images-10.jpg

I'm happy with wat i got!

For not wanting anything, I did get a fair amount of things.
My step-MIL sent me a Slanket. I laughed and stuffed it under the bed until today, when I was convinced to try it out. Silly though it may be, I am a convert. I am always cold at home, often walking around with a robe and a shawl over my clothes, and a blanket on the sofa for my feet. Slanket keeps me very warm! The drawback is, MIL didn't get me the standard one, she got the "travel" version. It is 2 feet shorter, and strangely 6 inches wider. It only goes to the top of my ankles, but keeps falling off my shoulders. When I sit, it keeps my shoulders toasty, but my legs up to my knees are cold!
I do like it, though, and plan on getting myself the normal one and maybe re-gifting this one.

I used to mock the blanket-with-sleeves concept, now I love it.

Sounds like everyone got great gifts! :)I'm thankful to have gotten some things I desperately needed.

Kitchen Scale to weigh various critters (greatly needed)
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle Necklace
Electric Blanket (hurray, no more cold nights!)
Two lovely T-shirts
Fuzzy Pink Treaded Slipper Socks
Game for our Wii
Star Trek on DVD (the new movie)
Rabbit Behavior book by Anne McBride
Book by Gene Baur titled 'Farm Sanctuary: Changing Hearts and Minds About Animals and Food'
Three Days Grace CD- Life Starts Now
Guinea Pig 2010 Calender, Wolf 2010 Calender, Planet Earth 2010 Calender

....Enough Calenders? They are all gorgeous though.
And I'm extremely grateful for the amount of cash I got from various family members.
Some of it will go in savings and some will be put towards pet supplies.

Let's see....got a Whirley popper and a double belgium waffle maker and a new winter coat from my mother-in-law and father-in-law (they spoil me)

From hubby and kids I got a locket,

2 key lanyards (white sox and cowboys in hot pink)

a t-shirt with my favorite Bible verse on it,

a precious moments

2 scented oil reed diffuser

a wood-wick candle trimmer

a golden retriever calender

Sarah Palin's book

2 cd's (Michael Buble and Susan Boyle)

a gift set of my Heavenly perfume from Victoria's secret (17y/o gets me this every year and his father and brothers make him carry the pink bag through the mall)

and 6 gallons of bubble bath (running joke in our house.....every year whenthey ask what I want I say just 6 gallons of bubble bath. So every year they get me 6 large jugs of bubble bath.

And from my mom and dad I got earrings and the quilted bag for my sewing machine...I was so excited...it has a handle and wheels !!!!!!!!! ROFL

OH and from the kids at work I got a combination of frango mints, gift cards, ornaments, homemade treats, candles and hot chocolate.

I got...

I Love Lucy Season One

Disney's Zorro Season Two

a couple of journals

some bath soaps and body washs

a Fossil watch

earrings

a Murano glass set of jewelry

some picture frames

Glee The Music Volume 1 and 2

a Betsy Johnson purse

some Christmas ornaments especially an Ariel one I love

a couple of movies (Hangover and The Holiday)

Catch Phrase the electronic version

a trip to Austin and IKEA

some makeup

and a bunch of gift cards!

Good haul!

t.

This Christmas was truly special. Last year, I had stated that the only thing I wanted for the New Year was to find the true meaning of love, to actually feel it. I got that this year (in many ways) and now I know that 'love' isn't necessarily just a word. To many of you, it may sound rather corny and superficial but to me it was the most important thing ever.

Anyway, I was rally spoiled already since my boyfriend took me back to Holland with him for the holidays but it seems there was more for me. Expecially considering I just met my boyfriend's family some weeks ago, I feel rather spoiled! :shock:

I got:

- a gorgeous bunny calendar
- a bunny mug
- a 1000-piece bunny puzzle (yay! I LOVE it)
- a rainbow scarf
- pink earphones
-scrapbook papers
- and a candle that uses batteries

But the best gift of all, was my boyfriend asking me to live with him.:inlove:

I got,
3 pairs of pants
cat calendar
stepping stone (in the shape of a bunny!)
pencils
an awsome candle
a chrome turtle figurine
a fishing net
new paint brushes
glass rabbit figurine
glass turtle figurine
a $25 gift card to Micheal's Arts and craft. Pretty much my fav. They had lots of sales and I still have money left on my card!

I got a lot of great things, not all for me though, lol
-kitty toys
-bunny chew couch
-bunny treats
-digital camera
-pj pants
-leather jacket
-gift certificates (Bijou and Walmart)
-$150
-coffee mug
-candles
-notebooks (cat and dog themed)
-Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul and Dog Lovers Soul (made me cry so much)
-socks (my mum keeps stealing mine, lol)
-30 Skor chocolate bars... i asked for that for Christmas, i didnt think they'd take it serious

Violet23 wrote:
-30 Skor chocolate bars... i asked for that for Christmas, i didnt think they'd take it serious
ROFL that's how the 6 gallons of bubble bath tradition started in our house...I said that one year and its become tradition from my sons

Back