Christmas Photos of Our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Snuffles, we most of our hats from the dollarstore, they were on little stiuffed animals and we just took them offand gave them to the bunnies.

Susan:snowflake:

Finally! Heres my beautiful Christmas tree (as you can see, its in Tumnus territory)

Bunnies245.jpg

Tumnus checks out his first tree thats actually indoors...Feeling like youre in the wilderness again Mr. Tumnus?

Bunnies249.jpg

"Maybe if I hide the gate she will let me play under the tree more..."

Bunnies256.jpg

"Can I help you? Cant you see Im busy here? And where are my presents anyway?"

Bunnies257.jpg

Costume pics to come soon....:reindeertongue:

Hi Haley, yourtree is beautiful.

Daisy Mae:heartbeat: said Mr Tumnus is getting more handsome, and she'sglad he's under the Christmas tree, she thinks he's her present.

Susan:snowflake:

Aww, everyone's photos are so cute!

Haley, I LOVE your tree! And that little furry creature too, of course.

This was our card this year:

Front
To come....my computer is not working and letting me upload new photos.:shrug: I'll run a virus scan after work and try to post it.

Back
xmascardback.jpg

^^haha Look at that cute Drizzle butt! I love it :D

Mr. Tumnus wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Bunnies291-1.jpg

Bunnies292.jpg

Bunnies285.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Haley

Your tree is Beautiful and I just loveAllMr. Tumnus's outfits especially this one, it lookslikehis lip is turned under andlike he's saying"Oh!Mom Pleasehurry Up andDo the FlashyThingand get thisFuzzy off MyHead"!:laugh: :inlove:

Bunnies285.jpg

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Christmasphoto2.jpg

Mine are a little late, but I just got back from vacation.Me, my brother Charlie, Timmy, Fiona, Missy, and Shadow.

We're about to open Christmas gifts. Perhaps I'll get a picture of them then, but we'll see.

hunnybunny63 wrote:
how cute!!! where did you get the outfit?
Thanks everyone!

hunnybunny, I got it at Target for 2.50! The hat didnt come with it, we stole that from an old teddy bear!

Missyscove: Great pic! You should send that out next year as a Christmas Card!

Missyscove: Great pic! You should send that out next year as a Christmas Card!

It was our Christmas card this year, my mom sent them out while we were on vacation with my dad.

I love the sexy santa striptease!:bunnydance:Mr. Tumnus is so cute and makes a great santa with hislittle beard.Hereis my Tinkle bunny inher santa hat.

santapaws.jpg

ANd here she is as a felt ornament.

ornament.jpg

~Star~

PS I posted these in the arts and crafts thread. I forgot to post them here.

Tinkle is adorable! Did you make the hat yourself or purchase it from somewhere?

I know sars was selling those this year to raise money. I really want to get one for next year, they are so cute!

Haley wrote:
Iknow sars was selling those this year to raise money. I really want toget one for next year, they are so cute!
Ack, rub it in!! I guess this is the last day to postChristmas photos before lookingdecidely un-seasonal,huh. I don't think (after all that) it'sgonnahappen!

Somebody posted the pattern in this thread:http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17181&forum_id=5

It turned the pattern ispretty common -- although the SARShats are custom fit for each type of rabbit ears, so they fit eachrabbit like a glove -- and Greta, bless her heart, used theregular pattern to knit me five ADORABLE little hats, and they workedout GREAT!! I gotpicsofthebunnies wearing them -- somewere happier than others, Pipp was not impressed -- andwentto download them to post in this thread and in my bunny blog and makeinto Christmas cards, and PIPP HAD EATEN MY CAMERA CABLE!!!(She must have known -- don't get mad, get even).

Can I call them New Years Hats and post them in mid-January?

sas
120103_emA4_prv.gif

I knit it myself. I also made the ornament usingthe bunnybytes.com ones as inspiration. I am just putting the finishingtouches on a stocking for her. (Walmart clearence!) I used a darker redfor the hat, to give it a more antique feel. I am thinking about makinga new one next year with a off white to make it truely vintage.:DI posted a pattern link in the bunny arts and craftsthread. Thanks for the compliments. :bunnydance:

~Star~

Latest posts

Back