Christmas Photos of Our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Since Christmas is less than a month away, I figured we should start a Blog of all our Babies in thier Christmas outfits.

The first photo is of Daisy Mae, it was taken with the oldcamera. We will be doing another photo shute soon so"hopefully" the pictures will be better.

Susan:bunnydance:

Aww ain't they the most cutest little things!:)..love the pictures!

cheryl

How in the world did you get clothes on them!!!Ivory wont have a darn thing to do with it. Chased her around for along time and gave up.

Buttercup & Daisy Mae were really good, they just sat there.

Were going to try to do Wilbur & Jackie too, now that should beinteresting as you can barely ever:bunnydance: catch them.

Susan

Oh my goodness that is so cute! Wewant to do a family portrait of our two kitties and Bandit for ourChristmas cards. I don't think I'd catch BAndit to put a suiton though, I can't catch that little guy anytime hehehe. Picsare so cute!!

Wonderful photos! I love love love the look on Buttercup's face..like "Come on, take the dang picture already"

I bought a little Santa costume for the boys...We'll see if I can actually get one of them to wear it :)

Sunggly's Mom , red definitely is his color. What a cute picture.

Can I have him as my Christmas present?LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

Laura Snuggy's list is great. My 4would love the 50 lbs of craisins also. You should have seenthem last nite when I brought them up for them. They all wentnuts.

Susan:apollo:

PS Snuggy sorry I called you a HIM in my last post and called youSNUGGLY DAH. I sure hope you will forgive mystupidity.:foreheadsmack:

How about I move this to the Photo Philes instead of BB, so that people know to post their Christmas pics?

Is that okay?

Also, Susan, for the longest time, I thought it was Snugglysmom..I onlynoticed a while back that it was Snuggy..no "L". I dont know how manytimes I probably called her Snuggly :D

SOOOSKA

I love Daisy Mae's Santa outfit,she is So adorable!:inlove:

Buttercup is very Cute Tooand seem so easy going. Can't wait for the Wilbur & Jackie Photo Shoot.:wink

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Here's Harper with Santa from today:

harper-santa.jpg

I bought Harper a Christmas sweater last year, but I can't find itsince we moved! It was so adorable, it was blue with christmas tree'sand snowmen all over it. So no Christmas outfit till I find it. :(

Back