Christmas Photos of Our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's our Family Christmas Portraits withSanta that we haddone at my house. (My father in law isSanta) :)

First is just us and the two Cats because Bandit didn't want to come out lol

DSC00609.jpg

Here's All of us and Bandit in my arms. Had to keep his towelwith him though, he wasn't having a very good day. Bad Moodlol

DSC00623.jpg

Dont know why I have red eye in these when my camera has red eye reduction. I get it terrible.

DSC00624.jpg

And just Chris and I :)

DSC00610.jpg

Thanks guys. Kate Hudson? Well I'll take that as a compliment :)

It is the real Santa hehehe

Yes thats his real everything. Real beard, Real glasses, Real Belly hehehe

Here's Chris with his Christmas present from the Babies. They couldn't wait till Christmas to give it to him.

Susan:snowflake:

SOOOSKA (Susan)

I love the way you framed the pictures Chris is holding, It almost looks as if the Picture is Floating in the frame.

Great Job!:great:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

I Know the back ground isn't real but I thought it was cute to post. I would like to see other christmas photos

aww keep the pics coming i will try and sneek mybunnies into the living room where our tree is to get some pics but imnot promosing i will be able to!

is there any problem with letting the bunnies play with tinsle if i supervise them so they dont eat it?

Unfortunatley no! I managed to perch it on hishead and pet him to stay still, bu then becausei wa spettinghim i couldn't take the pic. I took that just as it moved and itflashed just before the hat fell off :)I tried to attach itwith elastic but he hated it! Still cute hey!

As long as they're not eating it, hunnybunny, Ithink it's fine! Also make sure they don't get wrapped/stuck in it andpanic, though b/c then they might hurt themselves.

We put our tinsel high enough that she would need to make an effort toget to it and she doesn't seem interested at all. She sniffed at it andmoved on. The pine needles are much more interesting! (and yummy,apparently.)

lol

thanks for the reasurance i think i will get some tinsel and take itoutside with my camera and see waht my bunnies make of it as they havenever seen any as they have always lived outside!! lol what deprivedbunnies they are, no tinsel and never seen an alive xmas tree as weusually put our tree in the garden once we've finished with it to letit die off a bit before we take it to the dump!!!

Great Pics everyone!

As most of you know, I was out of town last week and Ive fallen waybehind on Christmas decorating and such. I put up the tree last nightand Mr. Tumnus was in awe. I think he thought he was back in the wildagain. I just hope we can keep him away from it for another week!

Anyway, pics to come soon...for now, heres a pic Fran (Pinksalamander) made for me of Mr. Tumnus:

cottage.jpg

:giftsmiley::reindeertongue:Happy Holidays :santawink: :gifts:

Latest posts

Back