Christmas Photos of Our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anna those babies are adorable and the momma is cute too.

Can I borrow Snuggy for my tree topper, that picture is just too darn cute.

Susan:bunnydance:

That's so cute...with that big hind foot sticking out like, "Eh!" Hehe!

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Snuggy wants to be the tree topper:

SnuggyWings.jpg

Devil horns would be more fitting. :D

The more I look at Snuggy's picture the more Ithink he looks like the "Flying Nun". orshould I say the"Flying Bunny".

This was a program that Sally Fields was on in the 60's. Of course here I go again dating myself. LOL.

Susan:apollo:

Hazel and White Chocolate last year's Christmaspictures. I have never tried putting clothes on them, don't think itwill go over well :D.
But Hazel does love to look at the lights on the tree, and they bothlove to munch on the straw ornaments we hang on the bottom branches forthem.

P.S. you can click on the thumbnails to see the bigger picture.

Yay! Lisa (RabbitHutch) from SARSposted a pic of Harvey in his Christmas hat, so I'm sure she won't mindif I repost it here! This is my fav Christmas bunpic. (This is the fundraiser pic the org was using to sellSanta Hats -- they're all out,but they're great fittinghats! If you make one just like it, send SARS(smallanimalrescue.org) a donation!)

P1010107.JPG

Aww that little santa hat is the most adorable thing,how cute is that!

and look at Harvey..what a good lookin young boy,just look at his gorgeous little face! :inlove:

cheryl

Here'sour Christmas Card I sent out this year.

From left to right Daisy Mae, Jackie, Wilbur and Buttercup.

I cannot take the credit for the beautiful card, Mike so kindly did this for me.

Susan:bunnydance:

Ohh gosh Susan!.your bunnies are the most cutest little things,they are just so adorable!

I really love that christmas card
smiley06.gif

cheryl

I wanted to let everyone know myChristmas card of the babies was on our local TV station today arnoon.:party0002: I emailed it yesterday to the "Weather Guy"and he put it on. Now my Babies are famous. LOL:bunnydance:

Susan:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Iwanted to let everyone know my Christmas card of the babieswas on our local TV station today ar noon.:party0002: Iemailed it yesterday to the "Weather Guy" and he put it on.Now my Babies are famous. LOL:bunnydance:
You must feel so proud Susan!..Hehe i'm sure there were a lot ofawwwww's from everyone that was watching,with gorgeous bunnies likethat..how could anyone not go awwwww :)

cheryl

Latest posts

Back