Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh!..my computer is being a pain...i feel like doing this to it
badpc.gif

Well anyway..here is little Ebony....isn't she so cute with her little ear up in the air lol

000_0929-1.jpg

000_0949-1.jpg

000_0950.jpg

Ebony's sister Josie

000_0948.jpg

000_1055.jpg

000_1036-1.jpg

This is Josie and Zak

000_0951.jpg

000_0944-1.jpg

Wally and Josie...Wally has aeroplane ears

000_0946-1.jpg

Wally

000_0883-1.jpg

000_0880.jpg

A couple of pictures of an older Ebony

000_1136.jpg

000_1135.jpg

Remember how i wrote about this....

cheryl wrote:
Yesterday was actually a glorious day also,so i took the opportunity to rake up all the leaves and everything else that was blowing around the backyard,and then i put the rubbish bag against the fence..well...i will have to post the picture that explains the rest of my story lol

Where's Wally! lol

Picture_024.jpg

It had taken me ages to find him sitting in there lol

:D

XxMontanaxX wrote:
I looved Wally pictures. What happened to him?

Sorry..but i'm not quite sure what you mean lol

Anyway thanks for the lovely comments from both of you :)

Cheryl

Please tell me what breed your bunnies are? I am a lover of the lop ear type bunnies the most, but I'm not experienced enough to know what the breed yours are. Thank you! :)

Oh Cheryl, Ive missed some great updates to your blog! All the babies are so adorable!

Your house reminds me of how things are at some rabbit only shelters- the bunnies begin to see their caretakes (you) as the head bunny and thus dont fight amogst themselves for that positition, they defer to you.

Your place must be so awesome with all those bunnies running around! I swear Im going to come to Australia sometime to visit! :)

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Hehe..Haley they do have a bunny room as well ;)...but in my home,there is at most times a few bunnies hopping around.

Oh sorry momofmany,i forgot to mention that before in my other reply...here we call them Dwarf Lops.....and they're just as sweet as a yummy caramel and banana pie:D

Montana..I kept the four babies,i wasn't going to though as i really didn't want anymore bunnies at the time,i had enough to look after as it was...but i just had to take them,otherwise they would have been lunch :shock:....i was only planning to have them for a little while and then i was going to give them to my mum,because she has a big closed in area in her backyard.....but.......as time went on,i grew attached to them...so they stayed here with me :D

I don't know if you guy's use the term Wally when someone is being silly or made a mistake..like eg.."you silly Wally,whatcha do that for?"....Well Wally is all that..his name is perfect for him...he's such a little Wally...i absolutely love his little airplane ears...it gives him this kinda cheeky character...like i'm a little bugger lol....but he's just the cutest thing..i love him to bits :)

Also i just wanted to add that it is illegal to give snakeslive food here in Australia,of course that is not going to stop peoplethough :(

cheryl wrote:
Oh sorry momofmany,i forgot to mention that before in my other reply...here we call them Dwarf Lops...
THANK YOU! Does anyone know are they comparable to or the same as Holland Lops OR Mini Lops? I just love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

That's so awsome that you kept them all...so...can we have some recent pictures of Wally please? :)

And I think dwarf lops are the same as holland lops, thats what someone told me.

momofmany...that's where i get confused,but i suppose they would be like the USA holland lop..they are bigger than a minilop

I love it when they're running around and their little ears flap away in the wind

And yep Montana,i will get some new pictures of Wally...he's absolutely adorable that boy,he has the most cutest little face :).

Well i just have to say that i think the big fella up there got tired of me complaining about the weather...it has been so hot here the last couple of days..it's been in the veryhigh 30's *C...oh so hot!!....that's what i get for complaining i suppose ;)

Last night i was driving home from shopping and i was listening to the radio..it was 32*C at 6:30 in the evening.

The bunnies are cool though,they have the air conditioning to keep them cool,which they just love :)

Ok i will post more pictures soon...of Wally

I just thought i would post this picture of Wally....he's about a year old in this picture...i love his ears....he can have them right out to the sides....he can even have them kinda down to....it depends all on his mood...i do have some pictures of a younger Wally with his ears in all different positions which i will download and then post them.....he's so cute!! :D

Wally2.jpg

oh wow, i can't believe i missed all the updates on your blog, Cheryl!! i had no idea you had so many rabbits!! i really enjoyed all the photos, esp Maggie & her ears (lol!) and Wally the bunnycopter :D.. too cute for words!

its amazing how all your bunnies get along so easily. i only have a couple of bunnies now, but i hope to have more someday and i'd like them all to be one big bonded group like yours. how did you go about introducing each new bunny to your existing group?

did you gather the whole group into a neutral area and then bring the new bunny in? i spend a good 15mins or more just running after my 2 buns to get them into their carrier for vet visits etc lol! i can't imagine how much time i'd need to gather a whole group of buns :p

Hey somebunny,

When i introduced a new bunny to the group i always had my two boys to help out in case a fight broke out
boxing2.gif

I never really had a whole lot of trouble,there was the humping and sniffing of course,there was also some chasing for a while but other than that,nothing major,i also found that some bunnies weren't even interested in the new comer.

But no matter how well they seemed to get along during the day,i always seperated the new bunny for the night,i get nervous and i worry a lot so i was happy to do that until i felt satisfied that they would be ok full time.

Also at one time i had to seperate two girls because of their fighting with the other girls...Pippi joined them some time later for fighting with Jack.

I'm happy the way my little group has worked out,but i don't think that i would have the courage to try that again,i'm sure i was just very lucky.

Oh and it also works if you have the room,plenty of space so they can get away from each other helps a great deal.

Well onto some bunny news now....

I used to play this game with Sunshine,where i would run up and down the hallway and she would chase after me...up and down...up and down..and then she stopped playing after a couple of months...that was it..

But after about a year,she's playing the game again..yay....up and down....up and down..me yelling 'come on Sunny..come and get me'...she is so funny and she is the only one that will play like that,if she plonks herself down and doesn't get upagain..that means end of game
Sunflower.gif

Sunshine sitting out the back with Cassidy and Chocolate Bunny

000_0793-1.jpg

Sunshine is adorable,she used to be boss at one time keeping every bunny in check and order...but as time went by,she stepped down from the throne and handed all her responsibilities over to Miss Chocolate Bunny...Chockie is THE diva bun...she's a girl who knows what she wants and how to get it,i'm sureChockie somehow conned Sunny from handing her that jeweled tiara ;)...anyway more on Chocolate Bunny later
Daisy.gif

kingofhill.gif
my bunnies :rollseyes

princess.gif
Sunshine and
queen.gif
Chocolate Bunny

000_1025-1.jpg

Well Sunshine just celebrated her 4th birthday
happydance2.gif
,she hung out with all her bunny buddies,i'm sure she made each and everybunny give her a kiss for her special day to....if any bunny has a sweet attitude it's Sunshine...she is so adorable and i just love the way she plays,she loves togive kisses as well..i say 'give mum...mum..kiss ..kiss'and she kisses my face
Daisy%20Petal.gif

Sunshine's nicknames...Sunnybunny..Sunny...Miss Cow..Sunsun Boo boo

Beautiful girl

000_0621-1.jpg

Dreaming of lotsa yummy goodies.....
cookie.gif
apple.gif
orange.gif
strawberry.gif

000_1049.jpg

Hehe..it's funny how the weather works sometimes...there i was complaining that it wasn't getting warm enough just a little while ago....now we have been in a heat wave for the last eight days....i guess i shouldn't have complained ;)

haveagreatday.gif

Aww that Wally is adorable, Cheryl! I love those ears! Are they still like that?

And thank you for the Chocolate Bunny fix, although now you just left me wanting more ;)

Haley

PS. Youre making me jealous with all this talk about warm weather- we've had a really long and cold winter. Im so anxious for spring!

Yep Haley..Wally still has his ears like that....he's a funny little boy because he can hold his ears in all different positions.....i have been meaning to get some new pictures of Wally but just haven't gotten around to it yet...but i will..in the next couple of days.....hehe..you gotta see him when he has his ears down...he looks so adorable and baby-ish...i will have to snap a picture quickly the next time he has his ears like that,as he tends to move his ears when he hears me coming....i didn't realize that bunnies could control their ears like that...but i guess they can.

Ohh i just have to say that Maggie had her ear up again today,but it was only like that for a little while until it dropped back down again....weird bunnies i have :?

Oh my gosh..the weather has been really hot here with no relief in sight...it's still supposed to be in the high 38-39*C all week :shock:

talking about snow...i wish it would snow here....just for one day....like today;)

Miss Chocolate Bunny thought it would be a good idea to advertise herself for easter,i guess it's because her name is Chocolate Bunny,she wants to get the message across that Chocolate is better for easter....she thinks she's just as sweet as chocolate anyway;)

Chocolate Bunny....

motivator5858860-1.jpg

Cute cute cute cute cute....:faint:

Latest posts

Back