Cheryl's wonderful bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww theyre sooo sweet and cute.

You know were visiting my auntie in Auz at christmas, maybe i could um cough bunnysit for you cough...how does that sound????

Cheryl, your Babies are just too Darn Adorable:heartbeat:. How can you stand all that Cuteness?

Your lucky i don't live close to you or I would be Bunny Napping the whole lot of them.:p

Susan:)

There's my diva girl! Cheryl, I really needed a Chocolate Bunny fix. Thank you!

:D

You know, whenever I see her, I think of this song called "Chocolate Girl". It's by aScottish band called Deacon Blue. They used to be one of my hubby's favorite bands.

I am in love with your bunnies, Cheryl! Im not usually a "lop person" but yours all make me melt- they all have the cutest faces and they look like they have such personalities!

Ms. Chocolate Bunny is my favorite, shes sooo gorgeous!

Pepnfluff....umm no..no baby sitting..that's fine :p

Susan..i know..i'm so lucky to be amongst all this cuteness,it makes me act very weird:)

Patti..Thankyou..and i definitely agree with you..they do the same to me :)

Laura....i will have to look for that song now...i'm quite curious about it...i also got some more pictures of her today :)

Haley...ohh my goodness do they ever have personalties..it gets that way that they more or less tell me what they want when they want without speaking :)

Today was a beautiful warm day,the bunnies enjoyed their day out in the sunshine,i love sitting out there and just watching them have fun..it's so relaxing.

I got some nice pictures of Chocolate Bunny and Maggie...Maggie is a little girl that i took in back in January 06,she had been living on the streets...anyway i will post more about her when i post her pictures later.

'Hey Maggie....ask mum if we can have a carrot'

P2100008.jpg

Hehe....ok

P2100004.jpg

'Mum..Chocolate Bunny wants to know if we can have a carrot'

P2100002.jpg

Well done Maggie

P2100007.jpg

Eeeeek..i wasn't ready for this picture mum

P2100006.jpg

Hey Maggie...our carrot is coming
P2100005.jpg

:D

Yesterday my Maggie went missing..i searched for her everywhere..inside..outside,i was starting to get frantic because i couldn't find her....how could i miss my little quirky girl with her one ear up and one ear down trade mark..she looked exactly like Marley,except Maggie is a lot bigger,and Maggie has a much longer nose,but they are exactly the same colour.

I dont know how old Maggie is because i took her in of the street,my son's friend's mum,asked if i could take her because shehad made a homein their garden out their front yard,she didn't know where she came from..so of course i took her home,she fit in perfectly...i don't even know what breed she is...i know she's some kind of a mix though.

Anyway,i called my son Jeremy to help me find her....he comes back not long after and tells me that 'she's sitting by the fence,but he had to have avery close lookbecause she looked differen't,can't you see' her.....'but i looked there' i said...and Jeremy say's,'and she's got her ear down'.

That was weird because i have had Maggie since Jan 25th 06,and she has always had the one ear up and one down thing,she has never ever had them both down until yesterday....I went up to her and i'm like 'Maggie......is that you?!' :shock:....she looks totally different now,i guess you could say 'more grown up bunny' lol.....i thought she might be feeling sick or something,but she gobbled up everything i offered her,she didn't act sick...i watched her like a hawk,but she was just fine...just don't know why her ear dropped.

Well this explains why i couldn't find her...when i was looking for Maggie,i thought she was Marley because of Maggie's ear had dropped,and because i was frantically searching for Maggie,i didn't realize that i was actually looking at two different Marley's,and because Marley was bouncing around the backyard,ok..doing her bunny 500's,it just seemed like she was here..there..and everywhere:rofl:

This is mycute littleMaggie...with her one ear up and one ear down look

Picture059.jpg

Picture222.jpg

000_1132.jpg

000_1243-1.jpg

000_1229.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Maggie and Marley

000_1147-1.jpg

See how Maggie's nose is longer than Marley's

000_1145-2.jpg

This is how i found her yesterday,i guess she 'hopped' of sometime to go visit the bunny boutique

P2210090.jpg

P2210060.jpg

P2210092.jpg

Mum..it's me...Maggie!

maggie3.jpg

But i still love my Maggie...even without hercrazy little ear

maggie6.jpg

Sowe found Maggie..she just blended in with every'bunny' else lol

Well i'm starting to get used to Maggie's new look now...i miss that crazy ear though...it gave her such unique character,it's what made her Maggie...oh well i guess she just wanted a newbunny stylelol.

I cannot believe that i have had her for just over two years now,I don't know how long she was living on the streets for,but she settled in my home just fine,she was a bit scared of course,but she did so well considering shehad beena homeless bunny.

Chocolate Bunny had chased her for a bit(ok,like a few days..but Chocolate Bunny gave up,i guess she thought that it just wasn't worth her time and effort any longer;)),but that was about it from the bunnies..they had accepted her into the group.

I thought that i was going to find it hard to bond her into the group,but everything worked out ok.

Well summer is just about almost finished now,i'm noticing the morning's are starting to get coldnow,and the day's are taking longer to warm up..

It's been a very beautiful day here today though...warm..sunny..except for around lunch time,we had a light shower even though it was a warm day....and after it stopped about only2 mins after..i looked up and i happened to see the most beautiful rainbow....i immediately thought of my little bunnies that are up there and i just pictured them waiting at the end of that rainbow,it brought a tear to my eye because i miss each one of them..oh..so..much!...but i smiled as well,as i remembered all the love and happiness that they showed me and let me be apart of.

I sat there for ages just reminiscing about all the funny things they all did...so many memories.......gosh i miss them! :(

Well i cannot wait for Autumn to finally start....i kinda like autumn,it has this certain feel to it...something i cannot describe.

The bunnies will just enjoy the sunhine while it lasts now..

Oh well...I have to go start ontea in just a second....Lasagne....yum :D

104044542325825-1.gif
104044542325825-1.gif
104044542325825-1.gif
104044542325825-1.gif

Hi Cheryl, you have the most Beautiful Bunnies. I love looking at all the pictures you post.

Isn't their just something magical about Rainbows:rainbow:, I always get excited when i see one. And then I hope the Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow will be mine one day. LOL

Susan:apollo:

wow, do all of your buns get along?? if so that is awsome!

:bunny18

Cheryl, are you going to come out here and bond all my bunnies together for me, so I can have a wonderful free run group like yours?

LOL, I love how Maggie tricked you! You must have been very worried, but very relieved and amused with Maggie's new look.

--Dawn

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

Hehe,i often say to my son when we have seen a rainbow...'come Jeremy let's go follow that rainbow and find ourselves that pot of gold'......i only wish lol

Oh yes,i have my bunnies all in a group..except for one...Riley,i'm still having trouble with him...he gets on with some of the bunnies but it just makes it hard because the others are all in a group,so to make sureRiley isn't alone,he plays with the bunnies that he gets along with seperately.

I gaveRiley a home back in early June 07along with his brother Benjamin,they really loved each other so much and just needed to be loved desperately,and they were both very sweet boys...in August i made an appoitment to have them both desexed...Benjamin never came home that day,he died under the anaesthetic..he didn't even get the op....i cannot tell you how hard it was to go pick up Riley that day,and take his brother home to be buried...it was really sad....i have had a lot of bunnies desexed before,but Benjamin was the first that i lost and it really hit me hard.

Dawn,when i bonded all my bunnies,i broke every single rule,but with me i had found it so easy,i shouldn't say that because sometimes i did have a bit of trouble with them...the only two bunnies that i had 'major' trouble with was Jack and Pippi,they had to definitely be seperated...they were seperated for over two years and a little while before Pippi died they had both bonded by themselves..i was just so amazed.

But yeah,it's fun to watch them all interacting with each other..but i just have to say that because they are all in a group doesn't mean that they all hang out with each other at the same time....they have their favourites and their little groups...but i will often see one bunny get up and go to the others and just plonks itself inbetween the other bunnies lol....i just wish that i could get Riley in with them but.......

Cheryl

Cheryl, I really enjoyed reading your blog & all the pictures - the buns are so adorable! I'm sorry to hear about Benjamin :(That's wonderful all your buns get along so well. Mine always surprise me because the ones I think will be the easiest to socialize rarely are! They always end up being the grumpy one who wants to only be with other buns on their terms, and their schedule... there's always at least one of those :)

trailsend wrote:
Mine always surprise me because the ones I think will be the easiest to socialize rarely are! They always end up being the grumpy one who wants to only be with other buns on their terms, and their schedule... there's always at least one of those :)

Oh tell me about it lol....they can be such buggers sometimes.

I wish that i could get Riley in with the group,but Jack is being impossible,and i get very nervous when i see bunnies fighting...a few years ago,when Jack and Pippi decided they didn't want to be buddies anymore,they started to fight and thenthey had this one big fight andi remember thinking 'wow how can something so sweet looking and so innocent.....be such a beast'...that's the day i seperated them both full time.

Well i woke up just about 40 mins ago....it's only 7:20am here at the moment...and it's windy and cold this morning....well it is the 1st of March today (saturday)...first day of Autumn.

When the mornings were nice and warm,i would take the bunnies out in the morning and they absolutely love that morning sun,and since the mornings are getting cooler now...i take the bunnies out and their like 'hey..where's our sun'....the days are still warm at the moment...it just that the days are taking longer to warm up now..it's mean't to be a nice warm day todaylike it was yesterday :)

Anyway i will post some Ebony pictures...she's another rescue that i gave a home to along with her sister Josie and two brothers Zak and Wally....they were destined to be snake food....my good ole friend had found out about it and then that's when she called me,asking if i could take them in....of course i had to...they were only babies.

Well here is Ebony...

P2070295.jpg

Ebony5-1.jpg

Ebony cleaning her ear

Ebony4-1.jpg

Ebony3-1.jpg

Ebony2.jpg

Ebony1.jpg

This little girl is just the sweetest...i'm glad i have her in my life.

BUT what i will do sometime today is post her and her siblings baby pictures from when they first arrived here....they were so cute! :D

I'm going to goand makebreakfast now :)

Oh....my.....goodness! I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearts::hearts::heartbeat::inlove::inlove:

Your bunnies are some of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen!

Please tell me what breed your bunnies are? I am a lover of the lop ear type bunnies the most, but I'm not experienced enough to know what the breed is.

How many buns do you have and how were you able to bond them all together?

I just love looking at your buns and wishing I had some that looked like yours.:biggrin2:

I love your blog!!! I'm reading along and new bunny stories and their pics keep popping up!!! I absolutely love lops and your areabsolutely ADORABLE!!!!! Too cute!!!!! How many buns do you have in total? I love the story about Maggie!!It's very funny.:biggrin2:

Thankyou for the compliments everyone :)

The pictures i take of Ebony don't seem to come out looking nice all the time,i guess i have to change something on my camera....yep Ebony is just the cutest thing,i know the pictures don't do her enough justice,but her fur is so shiny and black....sometimes in the way she's looking,i have to search for her eyes because they blend in withher fur lol.

I remember when my friend brought them to my home,poor little things...i don't think they were let out to roam around before and they were to young anyway....i had kept them seperate for a little while,not as long as i should have though....of course they were frightened for a while...i put them in the room by themselves and took them out of their cage,they got their courage up later and started checking things out.....then they started binkying around lol.....you know...baby binkies are just awesome to watch..the cuteness is just so unbearable lol....they looked like little popcorn popping,it's really adorable,it just looks so cute coming from something so little lol.

I have their baby pictures to post also,i just wish i had taken a lot more now.

Ohh and i have to say that when i introduced the babies to the others,everybunny got on just fine.

I never did really have that much trouble bonding my bunnies,i didn't really have much to do with it....but everything didn't always go so smoothly though,there was a bit of chasing and humping of course.....but like i said in one of my other posts,the worst was Jack and Pippi....Pippi had bit Jack really hard on the cheek which made it swell up...they were seperated immediately.

They gotta have thespace also to be able to get away if they want to,but everything has worked out quite well for me.

Well i actually woke up to sunshine this morning and not the sound of the wind or the sound ofmy teeth chattering....ok i'm exaggerating a bit..my teeth weren't chatteringlol..but i'm one of these people who feels cold very easily....but this morning is actually warm and i don't have to wear a jumper....the bunnies are like 'YAY..the sun's back' lol

So it's been pretty nice here thanks Michelle :)

Yesterday was actually a glorious day also,so i took the opportunity to rake up all the leaves and everything else that was blowing around the backyard,and then i put the rubbish bag against the fence..well...i will have to post the picture that explains the rest of my story lol

I just dropped my son Jeremy at school...i made him a nice chicken salad for lunch,i'm tired of finding squashed sandwiches in his bag...i think i give him to much stuff in his lunch box lol.

I can't believe that my 'baby' is in grade 7 now...his last year in primary,after this year,it's of to high school....boy!...where does the time go?!.....i remember when i first enrolled him at school...gosh!!

Hehe,i remember when he was in kindy and he would never let me leave until i had done all the puzzles with himlol

Well i guess i shall post these baby pictures

:)

Latest posts

Back