Can anyone tell what colour this Holland lop baby is?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Happy Hollands

Reaction score
Adorable!! 😍🥰 I'd say smoke pearl too... but u should wait until he is around 3 months or his coat is fully in to tell for sure. I would recommend reaching out to the breeder u bought him from and ask her (if she doesn't know / remember then ask her what color the dam and sire were as well as this little guys siblings and I will help u once I have more information!! I hope this helps... Ur lil guy is so precious ❤

Bunmum11

Reaction score
Thank you!! I can’t wait to pick him up. Now I’m thinking he may be broken opal.. he does have quite a bit of white :)

SableSteel

Reaction score
Found this picture online.. so maybe smoke peral?
The rabbit in that picture isn't a smoke pearl - it's a smoke pearl marten
The OP's rabbit doesn't have the marten markings.

Dark shading is common in non-extension holland lops, so I'd guess blue point personally (also known as smoke pearl point).

Bunmum11

Reaction score
The rabbit in that picture isn't a smoke pearl - it's a smoke pearl marten
The OP's rabbit doesn't have the marten markings.

Dark shading is common in non-extension holland lops, so I'd guess blue point personally (also known as smoke pearl point).
Yes actually the breeder said it’s a sable point but I’m thinking more of a blue point/seal point too

SableSteel

Reaction score
Yes actually the breeder said it’s a sable point but I’m thinking more of a blue point/seal point too
I could see it being a sable point as well. Pictures often make colors look more dilute than they really are.
Seal point is pretty much the same as sable point in holland lops, though; not a dilute color. It should be easier to tell once you see it in person.

Latest posts