Cages Only 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a pic of my cage... the bunnies onlyuse them for sleeping and eating and really enjoy the 2 levels whenthey are not speaking lol

DSC02223.jpg

For more pics -->OurCage is DONE!!!! - Rabbits Only Forum - - Rabbits Onlyforums

88951889f6b447b6903676be85b2b8f631b62e0d18cb866c26732404.jpg

BENJIi's new home (to be) ... it's bigger than it looks, honest! The little wooden tunnel he can hide under orclimb on top ... note the litter tray in the corner where he will keephis poos hopefully ! (he he) .... and there's apiece of carpet on the bottom of the cage for him to cozy up on !

ROLL ON TOMORROW !!

Here is our buns temp cage. I made it when wegot her. Bought the rubbermaid thing from wal mart for the bottom,drilled holes and put the wire through them so it poked out on theoutside and bent them to hold it in place. Then wired the sidestogether. Im going to redo it something this weekend and maybe try tomake her a shelf or something too lol

attachment.php

Haha oh my goodness how funny! Your bunny's cage bottom is my Flemish's litter box!

What is one bunny's cage is another bunny's litter box! :D

I also got it from Walmart :)

~Amy

Well, here is an 'updated' version of my rabbitbarn. :DIt's been stained, new floor and more cages addedsince the last series of photos earlier in this thread. Oh yeah, andall cages now have urine guards! :ele:

:magicwand: After about2 weeks of work, here it be!

redobarn005.jpg

redobarn003.jpg

redobarn007.jpg

redobarn008.jpg

This half of the barn are now on wheels and boy do I love it on this floor!
redobarn009.jpg

There's another shelf of nestboxes but couldn't get it in the picture.

redobarn013.jpg

WOW....everyone has such great cages.There is no way I will ever let Ellie see this thread, she would runaway from home for sure!

:runningrabbit:

Actually....the little stinker hashad the run of our rec roomin the basement since we got her, and has now weaseled her way upstairsto the rest of the house, so I guess she's not so horribly mistreated:wink:

heres my pics of my hutches and my rabbit run!! by the way all your bunnie and your cages are all gr8!!:D

hutch1.jpg
FROSTYS HUTCH!!

hutch2.jpg
MUFFIN N FLUFFYS HUTCH!!

run.jpg
THE RABBIT RUN!!

cage.jpg
BUTTONS CAGE!

HOPE THE PICS ARENT TO BIG FOR YOU!!

I love the look of the cages with thelitter box, it made me think about going out and buying onefor my cage, it looks so much cleaner. I also like the outdoor cagesthat open right up on one side. Did anyone build there own? was ithard?

I'm finally posting my cage pics on thisthread. This is Mocha's. It's your average petstore cage. I don't have a recent pic, but it now has a smallshelf running from the front to the back above the hay rack.

68svtk.jpg

This is Loki's cage. It's an extra-large dog crate.You can see Mocha's cage next to it. As one of my coworkerssaid, it looks like Mocha got the short end of this deal. butif you compare body size to cage size, she wins. Loki willeventually get a shelf. the box was taken out until he useshis litter box more consistently. Eww, wet cardboard!

68swvq.jpg

Back