Cages Only 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used the connectors and zip ties together when we built Bindys condo, worked like a charm it's VERY sturdy!

100_0416.jpg

I am so excited. After saving up enough of myown money for the materials, my father, sister, and I will build an NICcage for my mini lop named Oreo. We are making the bottom of it as Iwrite this. I will try to post pics when we are done and when Oreo isinside enjoying his new palace.:)

Oh congrats on saving up. I can not wait to seehow nice it is. Good luck. I build cages all the time. lol. I did thepiggies, buns and the chinnies cages. Ugh what a work. We have boughtwell over 15 boxes of grids total. 5 boxes are the mesh grids and therest are the black grids.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but after Iwas done with the cage, I had to load it to my computer. After that Ihad school. I am a freshman in High School, so I was still getting usedto the transition. Anyway, here is Oreo's newly built cage!!:

Finally, here is a close up photo of Oreo givingme a look that plainly says " Let me rest in peace, I cannot bebothered by your measly problems". lol:

By the way, how can I post more than one picture on one post so I don'thave to do what I just did and create three different posts?

Go towww.photobucket.com. make up yourown account for free and upload your photos there. You can do as manyas you one by copying the url of the pics in photobucket and pastingthem here.

Can I borrow Oreo. Such a beautie and I love the colours/markings too.

Why make an account? I usehttp://tinypic.com/ It's part of photobucket. Usethe IRL line (third). Just copy the line and paste, then hitthe preview button to make sure it uploaded correctly.

Here is Kweli's cage:

and Rue inside her cage:

Rue will not allow a litter box in her cage, and she likes to dig around her Carefresh!

Nicole

Fey and Sprite finally got their new cage yesterday! These pictures are also in my homethread.

e88tpx.jpg

Empty cage- it looks so lonely!

e88tvm.jpg

Not lonely any more.:D

e88tww.jpg

e88txt.jpg

And a big thank you from Fey. She posed like this for the longest time, just gazing at us.

Cage stats: 2w x 4l x 2h with a 1x4 shelf. The floor is aconcrete/fiber board covered with peel and stick tiles that actuallyhave some traction. The shelf is covered withplywood. The cardboard tube was needed to keep the shelfpropped up.;)

I forgot to post my cage in here. Thisis it. It's definitely not as spectacular as some of yours inhere, but I am proud that I figured out how to make those two woodensteps.

When I'm home, I just leave the sliding glass door open, so JJ can runaround inside (in thebunny-proofed living room andkitchen)and outside on the porch (which is borded up).

Yep, that's the one! I chose a dogcrate because the rabbit cages were all wire bottomed, and I wanted myrabbit to use the litterbox and have something smooth on hisfeet. Plus, the crate was deeper than the cages, so I couldmake steps for climbing.

I'm working on a new "ramp" for Elf's cage. Itwill be sort of like an enclosed staircase. I haven't quite finishedit, yet. Here is a picture of it "in progress." I'm hoping to finish ittomorrow.

Here's Odin's cage when it was first made. Thatpanel holding the shelf will be removed this weekend and replaced witha dowel rod.
odincage.jpg

here's my boys' cages. not very creative,especially compared to all of yours! i tried the NIC pens, but didn'thave much success, i think dog crates are a better choice for the spacei have since my bedroom is tiny. charlies is the top and williams isthe bottom.

lag3.jpg

Latest posts

Back