Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I have decided that I forgive my mom...BUT as payback...I made a HUGE mess with my hay!!! Teehee. But I was very cute for her yesterday, stood in front of the refrigerator on my hind legs, put my ears back and made a sweet face, then she gave me a treat, it was the best. Then I kept doing it over and over again. Uncle Hector is finally gone and our lives can finally return to normal. My mom got a surround sound and so now they listen to movies really loud and it is scary!!! :scared: it is like a movie theatre in there!

Today we are going to get back on track for moms homework bc my brattiness is slowing her down just a bit. Muahahaha.

Ok I just copy and pasted it all and just now sent it! Thank you again Chris!

It was fun to cleanup bc Buster is so unusually brave around the broom, he tried to bite it and I was like ewww gross I swept up a cockroach once or twice blehhh! But I got him a new litterbox, it is big! And I put hay in one part and his pine pellets in the other half. He has been sitting in it ALL day, at first he didnt know how if worked and he was reaching his head inside to eat the hay but he finally must have said ohh I can sit INSIDE and eat, oh okay this is nice!!!! :B haha.

The surround sound was SO HARD to figure out! We had to get a wireless one...of course. And it was like, I'm getting brain damage bc I'm thinking so hard! By the time we got it all set up it was 1am....we started at 10pm. Lmao. But we watched "The Grey" with Liam Neeson. (Sp?) and the next day we watched "Drive" with Ryan gosling hehehe ;) and today we watched "Colombiana" it's really cool. I had it up way too loud on the first movie and it scared the heck out of ALL of us, him, me, Rosco and mostly buster!!!! it is difficult to get it to switch over to TV or radio or back to bluray or Netflix or to the ps3 bc he wants to play call of duty online with surround sound on *rolls eyes* it is loud enough!!!! I feel like I am in a warzone already lol! Pretty soon he will get PTSD and have bad dreams and everything.

Great Katie that you got it all, I´m prepared to do anything to give any bun a better life and she is so gorgeous.

Surround sound is great. My friend has it at her house and I love using it when I´m there but it is so loud. I love the films with car chases and action as they are fantastic on sound surround. I watched the Transporter films down there and Mission Impossible was good as well. What a coincidence, Colombiana was on the TV here last night, I didn´t catch it but they´ll probably repeat later in the week.

Glad to see little Buster is enjoying his new tray. Mine have big litter trays which I buy from the cheap store, they are always in there...enjoy yours little guy.l

Mi suegra text me this morning and said "thank you for email bout conejo, I just finish it" so hooray!!!! Then I said "you're welcome I had a friend from Spain translate it for me." And she said "it was long, good job, send me a picture of all your pets" I have no idea why she wants picture but I'm going to make sure the picture of Buster has his toys litterbox water etc, in the background. So I snapped this picture and it is hilarious, don't know if y'all can tell but he was licking the threshold and working his way up to licking the wall or doorway. He is very lick-itty today. He just went in his room and licked the floor then his waterbowl haha.

The Drive movie sounded pretty awesome on there! Especially when the helicopter flew over and it was so real! The Colombiana movie was pretty good, wasnt Leo's favorite, mine neither but still it wasnt bad.

image.jpg

Haha he's so cute!

I'll be honest, i hated the movie Drive. Ryan Gosling said like 50 words the whole movie! Lmao. My husband said it was for women who find him attractive but don't actually need to see his acting skills. Haha. And i can't really remember Colombiana, but i remember the end with the dogs was AWESOME! Hahaha.

He´s such a little cutie...mine sometimes get licky with certain things, it´s like they just can´t get enough. I took a video the other night of Houdini licking one of the cushions on the sofa, he did it for ages, don´t know if it tastes good, then he licked one soft toy and then the other. I´ll have to download it so you can watch him...it´s a bit long and he doesn´t do much but it´s just fascinating wondering why he can´t stop licking the darn thing.

Ryan Gosling is hot though...I liked him best in the movie "The Notebook"..I just loved that film but a bit of a weepy.

Haha he's so cute!

I'll be honest, i hated the movie Drive. Ryan Gosling said like 50 words the whole movie! Lmao. My husband said it was for women who find him attractive but don't actually need to see his acting skills. Haha. And i can't really remember Colombiana, but i remember the end with the dogs was AWESOME! Hahaha.

I didnt hate it but I agree. He was too quiet. There were awkward moments and Leo and I would look at each other like wth is going on? Lol

I lived that part too hehehehehe!!! >:]

Love Liam Neeson too. He's such a great actor. I was disappointed with "The Grey" :/ haha we went to Walmart the other day, I thought we needed something very important, turns out he only wanted Taken 2 on bluray... Haha.

I cry when I watch the Notebook x'( like a little baby.

I never see buster lick too many things it was so funny. I would love to see that video. Hehe. I should have gotten a video. Their little tongues are so cute :) but I had no memory left so I only caught a couple pictures

Lauren, lol, I'm sorry. I am a huge movie freak o_O I could watch a movie every night for life.
And finally Leo will let me bc we have the surround sound haha.

Hi! Have just been reading through your blog and just had to say how cute buster is..... Soooo sweet! Love all the photos!!
I woke up the other night and mookie was licking my pajama pants.. Then she did it again the next morning... Random but very cute haha..
Keep up the great blog :)

Lol, thank you. ^^^

So yesterday for my homework I had to teach Buster to go to an object and touch it with his paw. Well I clicked him a few times for sniffing it, then I held my click, and he started scratching at it! And I accidentally clicked, but i thought really fast..."Well, he does need his nails clipped...maybe if I put this behavior on cue he can help us both out lol!!!!" So we practiced and now I call it "Scratch" and I caught it on video, I will post it soon, I am making some finishing touches to it!

[ame]http://youtu.be/LdW0Naw3wEs[/ame]
I fixed it but it is not viewable in some countries bc I "STOLE" Jack Johnson's song! Boo-hoo Youtube t(-_-t)
Also it may take a while for changes to save but you're welcome to try it out lol.

:crash:crash:crash:censored2::censored2::censored2::rant::rant::banghead:bangheadIM REEEEEALLLLLYYYYY MAD NOW! I was about to post and my computer deleted all my work!!!! ARGH!!!! SO ANGWWWWRRRYYYY!!!!!!

Back