Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know what to do tonight. My fiancé and his uncle and my uncle are going to a gentlemens club ("gentlemen" my a$$) lol, so we are bored sitting around here don't know what to do with ourselves. I'm just so glad that my fiancé got his uncle of of the house. He's visiting from Mexico, he will be in the states for a month, ugh, and I don't think his family misses him I know I wouldn't. He is worse than a child. I dont know the etiquette or freaking common a$$ sense rules in Mexico but they must be different than USA. He puts empty milk cartons in the trash, leaves the toilet seat up which is a big no no at my house bc I've had to deal with a lot of drunks and the rule of the house is...you're a man, you pee outside or you squat on the toilet ORRR you aim clean it if u screw up and close the gosh darned seat for Pete's sake!!!! Most men just pee outside...but he is a turd and refuses to do as I say. Then he eats doesn't rinse his plate and leaves it in the sink, even of he just saw me rinse my plate and then put my plate in the dishwasher! And then he drinks his milk and doesn't rinse it and it leaves a nasty ring in the cup. And of he uses a red solo cup he leaves it out like he is going to use it again *rolls eyes* and there's more, I was in the kitchen and he came in got a cup of milk and went outside, on the way out he spilt his milk in several drops all over and seriously...didnt even clean it up just kept going! :0 I was so mad especially bc I just mopped earlier so I was so mad I just let Rosco lick it up. Then he tracks in mud and wouldn't make me so mad if he would track in downstairs but upstairs we have carpet and gets mud all up the stairs grrr. There's so many more things too. Thank you for letting me rant. I tell Leo and he gets an attitude. I tell my mom and she says to tell him but I don't want him to go back to Mexico and tell Leo's relatives that I am a biiiit..err..(female dog) I just want Leo to tell him since Leo can translate in Spanish if needed. Argh. Gives me a headache. Ohhh and the worst of all. He doesn't like dogs...and Rosco for that matter...(wth?!?! Who wouldn't love Rosco?!) and Rosco is such a sweetie he follows him around and stares at him and even waved hello at him when I told him to wave at The dog, and he laughed but wasn't impressed and didn't let him. I asked well are you Scared of dogs? He says no. He doesn't act scared, he just acts like dogs are below him. *crazy eyes* and poor Rosco just wants to play with him, he puts his ball on his lap and states at him and uncle just ignores him never even looks. So rude!

Now the neighbor dogs are barking nonstop which is abnormal! Ahhh! I'm scared of burglars, there's been too many break ins lately!!! I'm gonna go get my gun. :'(

LOL!!! I'm sorry for laughing, but the way you tell it sounds like a comedy movie. :) How much longer before his uncle heads back home? I'm not sure, but I think in Mexico dogs aren't held in the same status as they are here. Won't Rosco alert you if someone is trying to break in?? Just out of curiosity, where do you put empty milk cartons? We throw ours away here in Pennsylvania. lol And he actually sounds worse than a child. Just keep repeating, "It's not for forever" over and over again...it may help. :)

It's okay lol. I'm a comedian even when I'm mad. People always laugh or like my status on Facebook and I am like why are are "liking" that I'm mad? And they're like "well it's the way you say it! You crack me up!" I don't know how much longer but I'm hoping he will go visit his sister on the other side of Houston. Then just leave! But yep, when I went to Mexico I saw...a LOT of strays and lots of "pet stores" without the actual store, just puppies in crates that were way too skinny. It made me cry when I saw that and especially when i saw the tiger that they were parading around! Grr. Yeah uncle asked me, "why do Americans love dogs so much?" So I said "well why Mexicans loves tamales so much?"
Yes Rosco would definitely alert me, but I still want to be ready. But I'm thinking that the dog is overreacting now bc he is still barking his booty off.
I put my empty milk cartons next to the trash can if I'm too lazy to take him outside to the big trash cans. Bc if you shove it in the one inside it fills up within hours.
Ok it shall be my mantra. I am practicing it now! \(-.-)/

Katie, he sounds like a bit of a pain. I hate it when people stay at your house and then expect you to wait on them all the time and don´t do their share of work or don´t even bother to clean their own things up.

I love Rosco...well I love boxers. We had them when I was younger. My first dog was a boxer, Duke, I was devastated when he died but he was a fantastic dog and great with the kids, so gentle and loving with them. They have great personalities if you treat them right and they do love playing. OMG he used to wear me out as he´d never tire and used to take us for walks, he was so strong. I miss him still.

And Buster in his fort looks so cute periscoping...he´s just a furry bundle makes you want to cuddle him. :inlove:

The neighborhood dogs might have just been having a conversation...a loud one, but just chit chatting all the same. LOL Glad that nobody was prowling around!! Hopefully his uncle will head out soon...and stay out. :)

We squish ours up and put it in the trash...but my one son's job is burning trash every day, so not a problem here.

Buster is absolutely adorable!! And I love his markings. If he disappears, don't check here! LOL

I love boxers too. I kinda want to experience another breed but after Rosco I know I will want another boxer, they are just an amazing breed, they just don't live long enough. Rosco is pretty laid back and a bit of a couch potato lol. He is very strong too and the fastest bolt of lightening we are trying agility now :) he loves it.
I want to cuddle Buster but he won't let me! Poo! But Rosco looooves the cuddles so ill cuddle him instead lol
I figured out what was wrong with the dog. The neighbor kicked out their son and he didnt take his dog with him. And the dog usually sleeps inside but they kicked the dog out so he decided to bark all night until 4am ugh. Idiot potheads.
It would have been ok if he squished it up :) but he didnt >:|
Lol everybody wants to steal Buster, but most just want to eat him

Oh yes I have been very grumbly. Lol. Yeah when I go places I'm always super careful about everything too. Do men not work that way? I found out he's only staying for one more week. :D
Thankyou, I try to give him an awesome life bc I know one day he won't be here anymore and I want to make tons of amazing memories :}

No, men are from another planet sometimes lol.

I do love Rosco, they are great with kids and such loyal companions. I´m sure however long he lives, he´ll be so glad to be living with you.

I think he is for sure. My fiancé Leo is really good about most everything. He impresses me. Lol.
Oh yes, I agree. Thank you, yes he for sure will, even when he's a little turd hehehe.
Now, back to the Texans and Patriots....lol, the Patriots are going to win, one day I hope Houston goes to the Super Bowl but this year I doubt it

I used to follow the NFL very closely. I've kinda stopped the past few years. My hubby still watches though. He says the Patriots will win.

Our good friends are Packer fans and of course were disappointed with last nights game.

I used to follow the NFL very closely. I've kinda stopped the past few years. My hubby still watches though. He says the Patriots will win.

Our good friends are Packer fans and of course were disappointed with last nights game.

Really? My boyfriend and I used to try to go over to my brother's every Sunday to watch football but neither of us liked it... Now playing it, that's a different thing, I love playing football and I kick butt at it! :)

haha, can´t imagine you kicking butt Michelle.

I can´t make head nor tail of NFL, we only see it very rarely over here. Now soccer, that´s on ALLLL the time, it does get a bit annoying sometimes, I am usually glad when the summer arrives and they have the holiday....no soccer for two months, yipppeeee

Yep the Patriots won. My fiancé is a goober and isn't going for Houston...and we live in Houston wth? Lol. He always goes for other teams, the Eagles, Jets, Patriots, etc. my Dad and I have always gone for the Packers and have lots of GBPacker stuff all around the house still. I can't watch the entire game I don't have patience for all that lol. But Leo can and he gets all into it and is yelling and being loud and Buster hates him for that, after the TOUCHDOWN you can hear Buster scurrying to his hiding spot. Poor baby.
Yep, after the Super Bowl I'm happy but Leo isn't. :( lol. And he doesn't watch any other sports....at least I can watch Clay Walker on the outdoor channel finally!!! He hasn't let me watch it yet bc all the dang games!!!

I HATE football. It is a yelling match that lasts 4 hrs. I just really do not like any part of it. The only sport that I can stand to watch is Basketball. I have friends who like to watch golf because it puts them to sleep.

Hey guys its Buster, it's been a very busy couple of days, uncle hector is still here, he almost stepped on me! >:| and he is painting very close to my room so I have decided to hide ALL day and only come out at night when he is asleep. He leaves plastic out too and I think I might eat it....or will I? I shall think on it, awwww man, mom moved it never mind. Mom! I was only going to pee on it hehe! ;) so I have been hiding in my box...where it's nice and quiet and far away from these ladder things. Also, I have decided that drinking out of a bowl is the best thing since sliced bread and I will longer drink out of a bottle!!!

Buster here on this lovely morning in Crosby! I have a question for you all!!!!!
How do you keep your babies veggies fresh?!?!
This is almost impossible to my mom, she buys them, she washes them, dries them at room temperature then wraps them in a paper towel and puts them in "the crisper" portion of the giant black "fridgey thing". They are still good but they are wilted and lifeless. She needs help, please help her :)
Last night mom taught me to "target" a target stick, and follow it around when she said the cue "touch", it was hard at first because she used a pair of chopsticks stuck together and around the end that is stuck together she put blue tape on the end. I wanted to bite the chopsticks hehe. And she even accidentally clicked me for it!
Uncle Hector is finally finished painting and is at work with the rest of the crew, I am overjoyed to be having Funtime in the middle of the day instead of at night when nobody is awake. He left a great big ladder in my room though, whenever I go to inspect it, I get a couple inches away from it and it gives me the heebiejeebies!!!! So I get scared and trip and fall on the pergo floor and try to run away. I am pretty good at embarrassing myself. Lol.
I have found that I like spinach!!!
I'm popeye the sailor man
I'm popeye the sailor man
I'm strong to the finich
Cause I eats me spinach
I'm Popeye The Sailor Man!
:happyrabbit:

In my box all day cause I was mad

image.jpg

Buster, you´re just so funny.

I wrap my veggies in a damp tea towel and store them in the bottom of the fridge. When I put them in it, they are still a bit damp if I´ve washed them but it keeps really fresh, I do this mostly with my carrot tops but I´ve done it with cilantro, parsley and other herbs. I bought my cilantro on Tuesday and it´s still nice and fresh today.

You wouldn´t want to go up that ladder, Buster, it´s very high and you might fall and hurt yourself so you stay away from it, little boy.

I just keep my greens in the store bags, they keep pretty well. Sometimes, I'll prewash and wrap them in paper towels.

Buster, you're just so pretty! I had to do a little catching up on your blog, I'm glad I got to see a picture of you! You're so pretty and you look so soft!

Latest posts

Back