Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell your mom to be safe and have a good time :)

Jennifer, you´re right , sure there are lots out there wanting to bunny nap this little cutie. Shame I´m so far away or I might well have been tempted haha.

Have a great time...Mexico how lovely :agree

Well Mom's back! Leo has been taking good care of me, he's been stingy with the veggies but he let me run the house the WHOLE TIME! Mom says I can be trusted throughout the night now! I don't go anywhere I stay in my room so hooray! I'm glad to see her back! I climbed her leg and stretched and showed her how cute I was! Heehee! She told me what a great time she had in Guadalajara ME, she said it was beautiful and not dangerous...or so it seems. But they stayed in a group at all times just in case. She said there was a lot of rabbit skin and fur and "lucky rabbit feet!" :scared: my gosh! Why would people want those things?!?! Mom said she saw how tequila is made, she brought some back and made herself a drink! The dog wanted to lick it but I said no no thank you though I will just stay in here and eat my cardboard house lol. So now enjoy a couple pictures!
First pic is: BALL IN A CUP! For those of you who watch family guy, this is your moment to laugh lol

image.jpg

I'm sorry they keep posting sideways :( I tried to post another and it went upside down so I went into my pictures and turned the picture around to try to fool it...well I guess I can't outsmart computers lol. Sorry again. Ill post one from the laptop tmrrw

Hey everybunny! Today I made it all the way to the kitchen sink. I didnt chew the carpet....hehe but that's not to say I won't hahaha! I got lots of tiny carrots pieces they were yummy. That was a lot of good work since the men were outside working on a truck very loudly with their radio on. Those men are very scary to me. They use scary power tools and they yell at men inside the tv when they get this "touchdown" thing. Men are just too annoying. That's why when they try to pet me I run! And then they get sad but I don't care muahahaha! Oh and my mom made me another bunny house from the vacuum cleaner box! Soon ill have a three story hopefully :)

Miracles are for real! Yay! My mom got a new desk and it came in a giant cardboard box. My bunny castle will start construction tomorrow :happyrabbit:

Q-tip here saying hi to another Texas bunny! My mommy and I just read through your whole blog. We like it! I wish my humans would let me in the kitchen. They say there's too much food to get into and I can't be trusted. I have to be confined to the bedroom. Mommy's roommate likes to bring me food from the kitchen when he's eating though. But I want to see the big loud machine where my veggies stay cold. I have a sort of sister (Mommy's dad's bunny) and she sits in front of that machine waiting for someone to open it so she can beg for veggies. Maybe you should try that!

Hey Q-tip! Lol, when I first got here I looked like a dirty q-tip bc everyone peed on me ewww. Glad you like my blog!!! The dog gets any food that is dropped before I can :/ I saw the big machine when it was opened and sniffed the door and it smelled funny so I just ran away! Ha! That will show that door for being smelly. My super super secret is to go to the doorway and stand up on my hind legs put my ears back and look super cute. She has yet to capture a picture of it yet. Hehe.

There's been a lot of action around here today, boxes moving to world up those stairs, desks moving, and not enough castle constructing!!!! >:|

My mom cleaned my cage today. I spent ten minutes checking it out and making sure she did a good job. While it was outside I peed on the floor hehe. She had to clean it up! Then while I was wandering around I heard a noise outside that sounded funny so I periscoped around to listen in and then "chichik!" She took a picture of me! :0 I was making a worry face lol.

image.jpg

OMGOMGOMG he looks adorable! and super young. What a little sweetheart :)

Oh, he is just so lovely, he reminds me of Bandy but with less hair and a few more spots.

Yes, isn´t it just typical of them to wait until you start to clean and then mess something else. Talk about bunny slaves...they have it all figured out methinks.

Thank y'all :) he sure does rule his little roost. I set him up a fort and he spent 5 minutes running back and forth through it, it was so cute, but as soon as I got out the camera he didnt want to be cute for the video.
Yeah I'm trying to figure out if he is single manes or double manes but I'm guessing single maned. What do y'all think?
Lol, I don't blame him at all though. I would have peed too. It wasnt yellow and smelly though, I was proud of him lol.

And this is my baby Rosco, he's my 3 yr old boxer, he's pretty laid back but has his energetic moments. He's the best dog I've ever had and I wish he could live forever. He's so smart and sweet and he's my little clown. :]

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back