Buster the lionhead bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I did give you the links from youtube, I was going to give it to you directly from my computer but the email account wouldn't let me. Oh well, so much for that. :(

Well if you figure it out send em to me :( I created a thread on here but nobody replied to it yet...darn. Well...it WAS a good idea.

Yes bump bump hehe. Everybody must have had a good weekend because I haven't heard from too many people just Chris and Elise. Hope everyone is ok!
P.s. I miss Lisa. I wonder how she is doing :(

Yeah, I haven't seen many people on either. Alright I'll bump it up :). Yeah, I hope Lisa is okay! she said on her blog that she had a friend who had cancer or something and she said that she might not be online much. I hope she comes back soon! I've also been wondering where Michelle went. I hope she's okay too.

Thanks for the bump! Yeah and her son is allergic to her buns :( how terrible!!! I would just die if Leo was allergic to the rabbits or Rosco, I would be like, dued, you can leave, lol. Nah, I would just make him sleep outside haha.
Yeah Michelle too, where'd she run off to?

OMG, talk about great minds think alike...I was wondering about both Lisa and Michelle, miss them both. Lisa did say she wouldn´t be around for a while because of her friend and Michelle was really busy with work. hope they´re both Ok and the buns.

Katie, I´ll get them together and if you PM me your email I´ll send them to you.

I miss them :( anyway, last night I watched "Eddie Murphy RAW" and I watched "What To Expect When You're Expecting", they were both verrrrry funny! I was laughing so hard that I scared the buns!!! HAHA!

The Lawn crew just got here and I was sitting here typing this I thought, OH CRAP! Let me check my teeny tiny plant, I don't even remember what it was called but it was a viney plant and it had bright purple flowers and my M**********G cousin pulled it up.............it was as tall as my pinky finger and bright green, however there were frreeeking weeds around that he COULD HAVE got, but no, he f******* pulled the one thing I did NOT want him to pull. So I punched him and threw a rock at him but he dodged and I missed. And he isn't just screwing up at my house, he does this at a lot of customers houses, they call and ask "Who is the retard that keeps pulling up my plants?!" ugh. I don't even remember the name of it to get a new one. F it. Guess I can give up on making my yard look pretty.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ae_tI4XFJrc[/ame]

Ugh that sucks about your plant. :( The date looked good, Buster didn't nip did he? At the one point I was just holding my breath waiting for him to groom her then he moved and I'm like: D***it Buster! Lol. I love your yard and your set up for them! Was that a mourning dove on the roof?

By your description of the plant it was probably Clematis, the purple climbing variety. I really like those too, I almost bought some a few weeks ago but decided against it. BUT I think I'll go back and get some!
I hate when they don't pay enough attention to things to notice that the things they're pulling up are actually plants. I mean, most of the time you can tell the difference between a week and a real planted plant. My husband barely pays enough attention, so every time he cuts the grass I have to walk around with him to point out whats what in the yard. LOL Its sad.

Hahaha. Phoebe fell off the crate! I laughed. Then Buster hops right up and was like "haha, I can get up here but you can't, back boobs!" They're so cute.

I do t think he nipped too much. The one from yesterday is only in 45% downloaded. But it was exciting and I wrote down the important parts to look for. I am glad you like my hard! It used to feel so big before we built the garage apartment (the thing the dove was on) but it's ok there's still a lot of room. I am about to have date number 16 out there. I want to do it upstairs today but we have a guest so that may be a bit weird for him to come in and see a bun date going in in his room hahahah. So gotta do it outside today and tomorrow and he leaves Sunday evening.

Yes Morgan that was it! It was a Clematis! I'm so glad you identified it! :) I called my therapist afterwards...my grandmother lol. I was like "Nana I am so mad and I beat up my cousin and threw a rock at him" and she busted out laughing and was like good for you! And we talked about going to the Antique rosé emporium this October and getting myself some roses, so I am going to re-do a lot of my front flower beds anyway. So I think I will go look for a clematis to put there and I want to rip out one of the Japanese boxwoods, and the sago palm and that is where I will put two roses. Leo, he honestly knows the difference between a weed and a plant. He must be one of a kind but that ole Sunflower is so dumb! I could kill him. But instead I will just get my soil ready, thankfully I have lots of rabbit poop to help me and I collected some today and I filled up half a flower bed. In one week I will have them all done and I guess I will try to put some in them each week.

Poor Phoebe also made the box upstairs tip over, TWICE! Then she tipped over the carrier!!!! X'D it's so freakin funny but I feel bad for her, and buster is definitely thinking that...BACK BOOBS!!!!!!! Lmao!!!!!!!

This pic is really great for size comparison lol

image.jpg

Ok I was wrong these are for the video up there ^^^^^
1:42
8:56
13:26
16:45 FEET!
20:10 Was that grooming?
21:51 Grooming?
22:44 Grooming??
24:05 ahhhh so close!

Lol your guest comes and you're just sitting there with the buns: Oh hey don't mind us we're just having a date.

I don't like that wolf spider's eyes reflect like that. It freaks me out. You can see it with a flash light when you shine it into trees and stuff. Its freaking gross.
We had one that big in our bathroom the other night. I was peeing and looked over and out it popped from something and well...I was glad I was already peeing. haha. I yelled for my husband but didn't want to yell to loud, so I wouldn't scare it so I was like "spider! spider! Come get it!" But it wasn't loud, it was like a 4 year old whispering. hahaha. He came in and was like "whoa thats a doosey!" Then stomped it. I was like "doosey? 1963 called and it wants its catch phrase back!" but I was thankful he killed it for me.
LOL and theres my most recent spider story.

I'll have to finish watching the video after I put this hellion to bed. haha.

Lol yeah Emily. He walked in a while ago and Buster is sitting on the couch with me and I was sharing my honey nut Cheerios with him and he's like "aww he's watching TV with you" lol.

Haha doosey, that is too funny. At least he came and got it, I can never count in Leo, Rosco is always my knight in shining armor to come rescue me from scary bugs lmao!!! When I see wolf spiders, they're usually babies, but this one, whew! Was on steroids I tell ya!!!! Oh and today's date was kinda crappy, they had a horrible time, there was a bunch of airplanes flying over headed to Bush intercontinental. Then the idiots were outside listening to gangster rap I guess. Loudly. It freaked us all out I think. So it sucked :(

I hate spiders. Not as much as I hate the bees here. THEY'RE FRIGGIN SCARY! I don't mind the plain honey bees or the fuzzy ones that don't do anything, but these ones are a different story.

There's these bees that I guess are "wood bees" they're big black and a little yellow but fuzzy and they always try to get in my face and I am like HEY BEE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?! GO AWAY I AM NOT A BEAR I AM NOT A THREAT! And the honey bees are great cause of course, they make honey and they pollenate...good for them. But I have no idea what bees you're talking about lol. Post a pic!

Here is day before lasts' video
[ame]http://youtu.be/__wmWy8ThFQ[/ame]

It may be a wood bee. I mainly just notice that they have enormous and shiny rear ends....Man your neighbors were being LOUD. I'd probably just go over there and be all like: WOAH MAN TRYING TO HAVE A BUNNY DATE! They'd probably think you were crazy lol.

Hahaha, they would definitely think I was crazy, they already do. Leo and I like to play games like kids and we race to the mailbox to see who gets the mail first, we play ball in the front yard or back yard, sometimes we do foot races and involve my dad and/or other people, and recently we were playing hide and seek and Leo hid on top of the chimney...I will have to include a pic to show you, and he made the neighbors dog bark, well the neighbor came outside at the same time that Leo was coming back inside so all he saw was legs. So he thought someone was robbing us! He ran over and knocked in the door, well Leo and Rosco and I were upstairs wrestling by that time and I didnt hear it but I thought I heard something so I left the room android locked the door and was hiding in that room. Finally the doorbell rang and I was like oh let me go see who that is. And it's my neighbor and then Ryan comes out of his house with a gun and I'm like whoa whoa whoa! We were just playing hide and go seek!!!! Lmao!!!!

Latest posts

Back