Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:colors: Glad you like them!

I did think it'd be easier for you to sign off with them.

-Carolyn

Well I have to admit something to you all...

I let Buster out to play for 30 mins. today... duh,duh,duh:wink:

I just felt sooooooo bad for the little monkey, and he started using his leg almost fully today!!!! YAY!!!!

So I though it would be good for him! Well if the little Monkey didn't start Binkying around... after that he laid down, I think he knew it was too much, but he was just SO happy!

Pooped ALL over the room, to tell Tucks, I'M BAAAACK!

LMBO!

:monkey::monkey:

Oh no I live in Louisiana! I actually can't make another one. My mom wouldn't allow it after all the time spent on the one we have. :D

I was just messing around, I like your cage very much!

I thought everyone would like to know Buster is all better!!!!!!!!

He is using both legs as normal again, and we even got a full binky tonight! YAY!

It a long weekend, and fireworks are going off, Daytona HATES fireworks, and the Monkeys! don't particularly like them either!

:disgust:So you know that means that tonight when Peter and all the neighbors are out letting them off, i'll be here, in the jungle comforting ALL of my Monkeys!

Which tonight is FINE with me, I went out with the girls last night.............

:groupparty:Needless to say, there was A LOT of this, and NONE of this:sleep:

as 6 am came around and we were all eating hot dogs.... LMBO!!!! I'm a hurting unit today, BUT I did manage to do ALL my planting today! and now i'm going to bed.... LMBO!:laugh:

Well the Monkeys! are back!!!!!

Buster is 100% again! and lovin' EVERY minute of it! YAY!

:clap:I'm SOOOOOO happy to see him run and binky!

Tucks isn't very pleased about the whole thing, because he had the run of the whole upstairs, and now it's divided up again...

LMBO!

I witnessed one of the cutest things last night since they started fighting....

Buster was wreaking havoc amongst the house, and Tucks was having a rest in his cage, Tucks now likes to lay in front of his door, JUST in case mum wants to let him out.... Buster was being VERY quiet.... So I look to see what he's doing, they're grooming each other through the bars....

AWWWWWWWWWWW! It was SOOOO cute!

I'd like to try them together again, but am a little concerned because of Buster's leg JUST healing and all????????

So I thought i'd share this WONDERFUL news with you all!

:heart:

WELL YOU ARE NEVER GONNA GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster and Tucker PLAYED TOGETHER.........

:groupparty:I am SOOOOOOO freakin' HAPPY right now!

I even got the pics to prove it to yah'!

5cawt4

Here they are, Tucks is grooming Buster.....

5cax6b

AWWWWWWWW!

and look at this Monkey! chewing on my bathroom door!

5caxdu

OH I'M SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!:colors:

:heart:

Oh Lyndsy i'm so happy to hear about the monkeys. Especially Buster getting better, but best of all this--

5cawt4

YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE YOUR AVATAR NOW BECAUSE THE MONKEYS ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! :kiss:

I know I NEED to make a new avatar, but I don't know how....

Peg, It's been a little over a month now since they were neutered...

I honestly thought this day would NEVER come... but here we are! YAY!!!!!

I'll have to through Daytona into the mix!

I think a lot of what happened is because I had them in neutral territory. The hallway doesn't belong to anybody, and it was big enough to let them run, but small enough to be able to break anything up.

Carolyn, where have you been?????? Haven;t heard from yah' in a while.... Like I should talk eh? LMBO!

:heart::monkey::monkey:

PS- I gotta say, i'm LOVIN' these new emoticons!

Look at this baby...

Her name is Custard, and she's a Himmy. I WANT HER SOOOOOO BAD!

Peter says NO WAY! but look at her cute little face...

My Monkeys! could fight over a face like that....

I've been out fora while and when I come back I get this wonderful news! Woo Hoo! The boys are back! :clap:It's so good to hear that they might be getting back to their old selves again. I know this is what you've been hoping for. I'm glad Buster is feeling better too.

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back