Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLEY MOLEY!!!!!

ITS BEEN A WHILE!!!!

Well I took some pics yesterday!!!!!! AND HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6z908n.jpg

Here is Tucker baby, relaxing under his bed in the toy room....

6z90k1.jpg

See he still LOVES his vents, hot or cold!!!!! LMBO!

6z945u.jpg

Here's The KING himself, also sleeping under his bed... good grief!

6z917k.jpg

This is as active as I could get the little Monkey! LMBO!

6z92xw.jpg

and last but NOT least, is Daytona!!!!!! I woke him up to take his picture so he looks a little out of it...

Nothing all that new over here, it's REALLY hot, our pool has NEVER been used so much.. LMBO! either has our air conditioning!

Hope all goes well at the Boathouse party, wish I could be there... Maybe next year...

:kiss:

:monkey::monkey:

I can see I need to make a bunny-napping and dog-napping trip soon...

Those pictures are SOOO cute!

Peg

Well!

I thought i'd inform you all on my VERY stressful day today!!!!

MY AIR CONDITIONER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I was sooooooooooooooooo ANGRY!

I got up this morning and noticed it was a little warm in the house,and we've had our air on since the beginning of summer because we've had some SERIOUS heat issues here! (being in the jungle and all....) ;)

So I thought very little of it, as I was half asleep... a little while longer I noticed, it was even hotter. Getting a little worried, i checked the air temp. coming from the vent with my foot... and to my surprise IT WAS WARM!!!!!!!:shock:

So I started freakin! I went outside to check if it was frozen, because when your Freon goes your air conditioning unit freezes over... but that wasn't it.

So then I went and checked the fuse box, but it was fine too!

I called my dad, who is the fixer of ALL things fixable, and he came over and took the unit apart, and noticed th e fan wasn't moving, that the motor had seized up...:growl:

At this point it's ALREADY close to 25 degrees Celsius... and CLIMBING!

Then we phoned ALL over the place looking for this part,:phone: FINALLY we find one, but it's an hour away....

So like the MANIACS we are:race:OFF WE WENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole time my poor Monkeys! are desperately seeking an air vent that works...

So I gave them ice cubes, frozen face clothes, and frozen water bottles, BUT they still laid on the vents.....

Finally we get home, and now its 30 DEGREES CELSIUS in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock2:I ran up and checked on the Monkeys! and all was well...

So I helped my dad replace the part, and that was at 4pm, and at 9pm, we're still sitting at 26 degrees Celsius..... SOOOOOOOO

The Monkeys! got a fan, face clothes, and ice cubes in their cages, the air is SLOWLY working... and I have a feeling we'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!

URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully a better day tomorrow!

Never can get enough of the Monkeys.They're so precious. Dakota's picture is stunning.Such a pretty baby!! :inlove:

Stay Cool, MyFriend!

-Carolyn

I just love updates from the Monkeys. And would ya' look at Daytona - I just wanna hug that fluffy boy!

:love:

Glad to hear that your AC is working again.

Hello again from the Jungle....:wave:

After a long day of running around, i'm finally able to sit and relax at the computer.

Only to realize the Monkeys! had no salad, and I had to go back out...:disgust:

So while I was at the store, I thought I would try giving them a wee bit of pumpkin, since we are still shedding... So as USUAL, Tucker turned his nose up to the idea of trying something new, and Buster couldn't eat it quick enough!

Tucks honestly picked the plate up with his teeth, and tossed it...:nonono:Do you know how hard pumpkin is to clean up with a rabbit in the way???????? LMBO!

Buster licked his plate CLEAN! and then tried sleeping on it!:laugh:

We put a tv in the rabbit room, because the Monkeys! were scared of thunderstorms, and today, I went in to turn it on for them while I talked to Tina on the phone, and caught Buster watching it! It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I put it on a kids station, and DORA was on, he LOVED it!

As some of you know i'm in the process of adopting a rescue rabbit.Hopefully i'll be able to bring her home in the next two weeks. So you know what that means..........

MORE PICS AND MORE MONKEYS!

I'm hoping to bond her with either Buster or Tucker...

:mrsthumper::thumper:So maybe it'll look somethin' like that... LOL! I can only hope right????

Her name is Emma, and shes a Californian Rabbit.

I think she's just GORGEOUS, and CAN NOT WAIT to FINALLY meet her! I hope she can whip theseMonkeys! into shape! I know i've tried, and look at the out come, i'm afraid of a 3lb. ball of fur...(buster)

So ANOTHER Monkey! to add to our Jungle, BUT this time it's a female... I won't be alone anymore....

I do hopeyou get to bring Emmahome soon , she is avery pretty girl . I know what its liketo be VERY afraid ofa 3 lb ball of furr ,intimidating little crittersthey can be ! geeshbut so cute ya have tolove them .

Cant wait for the pictureupdates been since the begining ofJuly since Monley updates !!!!!

wtg on getting the Air conditionergoing again . This heat is too brutalwith out it .

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just won my cage for Emma on ebay!!!!!!!!

It's regular 120 CAD and I got it including shipping, for 60 CAD!

I almost have everything for her now, I went out and got her a litter box, two bowls, and a water bottle(just in case), I ordered her a few toys fromthe online rabbit store I always shop at. I just need her food, a blanket (any suggestions, she REALLY likes blankets)and i'm waiting to hear back from her foster mum as to where she puts her hay. I'm trying to keep things somewhat the same for Emma.

This is soooooo exciting, I can't wait to bring her "HOME"

Well I went out shopping tonight, and picked some more stuff for Emma, and the Monkeys! I got them each a small wicker basket to go nuts on, a new towel, Emma got a towel with MONKEYS! on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks kinda girly so I didn't get the boys one, Buster got Frogs, and Tucks got zoo animals.

I also got Emma a carrier, and a large kitty litter box, she enjoys ripping up news paper in one at her foster home, and that's where she eats her hay from too. I'm just waiting for my cage to come. Their shipping it out tomorrow, so it should be here by Friday, Monday at the latest.

So if all goes well, Emma will come home some time next week... The foster mum said ANY time, and that it's going to be hard saying goodbye, but that she knows Emma is going to a good home. I told her she could come and see Emma whenever she wanted, and we would stay in contact through email as well. She only lives about 15mins. from here...

So here's a question I thought would be fun to ask you all, WHO DO YOU THINK EMMA WILL BOND WITH??????

I look forward to hearing your responses...

lyndsy wrote:
WHO DO YOU THINK EMMA WILL BOND WITH??????
Hmmm......

You'll have to let her spend a night with both of them, like they do on "The Bachelorette".

I can see her at the final ceremony: "Well, Buster, I had agreat time with you, and Tucker, you're a real sweetheart.Boo-hoo. I just don't know which of you to pick."

Hee hee

Laura

Laura wrote:
lyndsy wrote:
WHO DO YOU THINK EMMA WILL BOND WITH??????
Hmmm......

You'll have to let her spend a night with both of them, like they do on "The Bachelorette".

I can see her at the final ceremony: "Well, Buster, I had a great time with you, and Tucker, you're a real sweetheart.Boo-hoo. I just don't know which of you to pick."

Hee hee

Laura
LMBO!:laugh:

Well apparently she's quite the looker too, all white, with blue eyes, and grey markings...

Carolyn, you really think Buster will her choice? I'm on the fence, She seems to be very easy going, and not dominant at all, where as Buster is very demanding. So maybe you're right. Tucker is such an easy going, busy, little fart. I don't think he'll even notice that there's been a change...

It won't be fair if one of the boys has a girlfriend and the other one is alone. Are you planning on getting another one later?

(I'm pulling for Tucker, personally)

Laura

I'm going to guess Buster... Maybe all he needs to tame him is a bat of the lash from a sweet lady.Howie was dominant upon his first meeting of Judy, but she whipped the little bugger into shape in no time. ;)

Latest posts

Back