Buster and Tucker's pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, he's still really quiet. but I guess it'll take some time.

The pain meds make him pretty tired too. Last night when I did the daily clean up, he was so relieved to see the door open. I think he thinks I forgot how to operate his door... LMBO! He unlocked it himself today... MONKEY!:X

He's been eating A LOT more than the last couple of days. So that's good news. Also when I was cleaning, he snuck out, and he's using the leg a little bit more than before.

Tucker is still oblivious to the whole thing, you know how animals are just supposed to "sense" things?????? NOT! What a little Monkey! He could care less...

They got their new toys!!!!!!! Buster used his for pain management on the way to the vet, that and to keep from screaming "we're all going to die crazy driver"...

Tucker LOVES toys, He got this new hanging sisal toy, and he fights with it... The funniest thing ever! He gets mad because it JUST hangs there. So he pulls it, and nothing happens, then he tugs it, again NOTHING, so then he gets right violent with it, and if the darn thing doesn't come back to hit him square in the head...ROFLMBO!:DAfter that he runs to hide from it, 5 mins later he repeats the whole process! Not the smartest banana in the bunch! LOL!;)

He has another new toy, it's a sisal bone, he tosses it from one side of his cage to the other, and fetches it. I guess he's playing fetch all alone... Daytona doesn't play fetch but my Tucker does, I think we have an identity crisis!

The other night, he tried to fit into his old chube, now that was funny... His head is so BIG it wouldn't even fit, so he decided to chew it up instead! MONKEYS!

As far as poor Buster goes, he is slowly on the mend...

Monkeys!:)

lyndsy wrote:
Not the smartest banana in the bunch! LOL!;)

Heeeyyyyy!!!

Don't you be picking on my Tucker-Bucker.

I'm glad that Buster's doing better, but still am anxiously awaitingword as to when he'll be all better. Did the vet have any ideas, Lyndsy??

None of my rabbitscare to play with toys...onlyCali once in a great while with a Wiffle Ball. I bet it's quite a sight to see. Give those two troublemakers a big kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Very glad he's on the mend and that it wasn't something more serious.

Isn't it funny how we "reasonable and safe minded" people can become totally oblivious to everyone else when our animals are in trouble?

I'm sure you drove much more safely on the way home! ;)

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
lyndsy wrote:
Not the smartest banana in the bunch!LOL!;)
Heeeyyyyy!!!

Don't you be picking on my Tucker-Bucker.

I'm glad that Buster's doing better, but still am anxiously awaitingword as to when he'll be all better. Did the vet have any ideas, Lyndsy??

None of my rabbitscare to play with toys...onlyCali once in a great while with a Wiffle Ball. I bet it's quite a sight to see. Give those two troublemakers a big kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I ONLY speak the truth, he can do the same thing over and over, after the first attempt scares the living daylights outta him...

Now having said that, he is actually the more fun one to play with. He LOVES to play tug of war with his new rope. and if you give him a towel,on atile floor, he'll let you swing him around gently on it...

Buster, he'd NEVER even dream of that happening... he'd rather layabout in the sun spots on the floor and watch from a FAR distance!;)

RS- I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious, I would've had to take a second mortgage out on my house to pay the bill... LMBO!

As for an estimated healing time, she's got him on strict NO EXERCISE,OR FREE RUNNING FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!!!! URGH! Now howon earth is that gonna work???????:?

Monkeys!:p

Well, after a few hours (and a dinner break),I've finally read the whole Buster and Tucker story. :DI've smiled, laughed, caught my breath and worried... I just did it in fast mode to catch up.

What a lovely addition you are to the Rabbits Only Forum, Lyndsy :)
Your buns are absolutely delightful!

Thank you Minda!

They are quite the Monkeys! and keep me on my toes at ALL times...

but you know, I wouldn't have it ANY other way!

They have quite a long story to tell, for such little monkeys, and the way they keep going it's only gonna grow with them...

Thanks for taking the time to read about them, I know it takes a while! LOL!

I'm thinking of writing a book entitled, 'The truth about Monkeys!!!!'

LMBO!!!!!:)

HELLO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Well I thought i'd tell you about Buster!

He is starting to use his leg again, and VERY upset about having to stay in his cage ALL day, meanwhile Tucks has FULL run of the house...LMBO!

We tried cilantro, Buster LOVES it, Tucker, he saves his and eats it sometime after we all go to bed! We also tried carrot tops! Again, Buster LOVES them, Tucks wouldn't even touch it!

So, Tucks has spring mix, and cilantro, and Buster has an awesome salad, consisting of, carrot tops, oats, spring mix, and cilantro!

LMBO!!!!!

TTYS!

Oh Lyndsy, I have thought of you and the Monkeys all the time. My computer time has been so limited since Dale's been home. I just want you to know you and my nephews were always a heartbeat away.

I've missed y'all. I am so relieved that Buster is doing better poor baby. I will keep him in my prayers.

Tucker is just being a fussy butt lol. I love that boy. I love all my boys. Hugs all around.

Tina

552j6g

Here is Daytona, and Buster, eating salads... Daytona LOVES carots!

552jco

Here's Busater, cleaning up...

552jhy

and Tucks, eating his salad...

552jol

in this one he's got a mouth FULL of food! LMBO!!!!

Buster is doing really well today! Everyday I notice him using it more and more!

One more week of cage time, and he should be back to normal! YAY!!!!!!

Excellent pictures of the Monkeys and their Uncle, Lyndsy!

It's such great news to hear that Buster's getting stronger. Boy, if I think about what would've happened by now if you hadn't been on top of it like you were and you didn't get him to the vet right away, it makes me shiver. I do believe that you saved his life already. I know it sounds extreme, but pain is so stressful for rabbits and they just don't do well with handling either stress or pain.

Isn't it funny how each has a taste for different things?

Give all three of those babies a kiss from me. Hope all is going well in your life and with the house.

:)

-Carolyn

I just tried to print it and it got off.... How do I change the size to fit my paper?????

also i'd like it as an avatar.... how do I do that too...:D

Monkeys!;)

Do you have Microsoft Photo Editor?

I opened it in that

clicked on print

centered it on the page

looks like it will print ok...

If not, Microsoft Photo Editor also has a resize option right when you print it

When you click on print, a box comes up

lower right of the box has a place that says

size: width, height

You can change it by percentage as well

and there's also an option that says "fit to page" which would give you a nice large monkey sign:D

Minda

Those monkeys are so adorable. Good tohear Buster is feeling better!! The picture with your dog istoo funny. I love how Buster is sharing his salad withDaytona!

Jen

Minda,

Thanks again, i'll have to ask my hubby. I tried farting around with it today, but no such luck!

I think it would make an awesome sign to warn visitors... LMBO!

Thanks again!:)

Jen, Buster and Daytona have a bond i've noticed. When he's out andabout he looks for Daytona, they binky together, and after all that funand sharing they lay on the floor and groom eachother!

It really is a sweet thing!

How cute. I love how Daytona is with the boys. He is such a sweetie. I am so glad Buster is doing better. Poor guy probably doesn't understand why he's grounded.

Look at Tucker pigging out lol. He is such a doll but then you knew that already. Oh how I love those Monkeys great and small. Extra treats for them from me ok. Lots of extra hugs and kisses too.

Tina

I love the sign. How cute and appropriate.

Hey Lyndsy,

I posted this new icon just for you. :)

:monkey::monkey:

:monkey:Thanks Caroln, now when I sign off i'll just use that!

I LOVE all the new icons, I never could express myself fully... LMBO!!!!!

much love to you,
:monkey:

Latest posts

Back