Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE IS HERE! He isnt redish he is brownish and needs a bath he is stinky. Can someone tell me the color if u can i will post in rabitry and in genral anounceing his arrival. Name might be changed.

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

wow he is so pretty...I don't know 4 sure but sandy color comes to mind. Its soo bad that his ear is floppy...but it does give him so much character :) YEAH!!! Congrats!!!!! He looks like a Dexter

:bunnydance: What a handsome flemish :bunnydance:

I'm so jealous, everyone is getting flemish buns. :inlove:

His ear should go up soon. I remember my flemie did that for awhile then it fixed itself. Names are fleeting right now...

OOoooo... I can name him Bambi lol or was thinking Booth.

Edit-i dont know the breeder "said" he was born in august.

Yup lol i am very i rly want to introduce him properly and find his color.

Here is a sandy Flemie:

SD-Sweden.jpg

Here is a fawn:

FD-Rose.jpg

Lol he is sleeping on my lap right now as i am on the computer. That is why i love flemies they love to love you.

lol its ok i think he is a sandy but he needs a bath badly but i cant do it till tomorow since it gets cold at night. Ill take a after bath picture tomorrow. Still dont have a name idea. Maybe Hunter?

Im thinking Scrapes lol i think thats how u spell it. its the skeleington dog in The Corpse Bride. Well this morning i gave him a well needed bath and boy did the urine flow off his paws etc. He HATED it! I aslo saw his tummy is HUGE so i made sure to check sex and that scare is over he is a he. The breeder said he didnt rly play with him that much and had him as a future breeder buck. He told me also that he will get HUGE cause his mommy is GIANT. I think he is keeping some of the parents as pets. Well i gotta get ready for school. Laterz i will take more pics!

Seras wrote:
lol its ok i think he is a sandy but he needs a bath badly but i cant do it till tomorow since it gets cold at night. Ill take a after bath picture tomorrow. Still dont have a name idea. Maybe Hunter?
I like the name Hunter. It's my son's middle name also:)

Me and my bf decided on a name. INTRODUCING ZEUS! lol I also love greek mythology!

What a cute Flemish! Someone on here recently had had 2 black Flemish that had the fallen ears. They sure were adorable. I love Flemish.

Jack is adorable, as well. A member on here that hasn't been on for a few weeks had gotten a little lop that looked just like him! Funny how some members get the same types of rabbits around the same time. A lot of people have been getting Flemish recently, it seems!

:)

Lol me and someone on here i cant remember name off the top of my head has a flemie just like mine. Jack i got from a petshop near me who had a bunch of grey baby mini lops that all looked the same i chose him cause of his personality. He just came right up to the cage when i got to it to see which one i wanted. Two of my friends took two of them. Oh and Undergunfire i love the rabbit in your icon.

Latest posts

Back