Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics of Zeus, Jack, and Sally!

I would like to figure out Zeus's age his balls have not droped yet.

Bunny in motion!

003-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

015.jpg

I love this next pic it like if you walked in on someone in the shower!

016-1.jpg

Well got another cage today for Sally so her and Jack can be seperated. I had her in the first one but it kinda broke so i had to put her back with Jack until i could get her a new one. Its kinda small but once i get them spayed/neutered i want to try and bond them and have them free roaming. I already have Zeus working on his freeroaming skills.

My Zeus (flemish giant mix) says he's relieved to finally have another Zeus around that he can blame mischief on so he doesn't get into so much trouble.

:D

Lol Zeus is very mischeifious. But with that face he doesnt stay in trouble long. Neither do Jack and Sally. I think Jack is my worse. He is doing the whole this is mine...this is mine...that is MINE! thing right now in front of Zeus's Area. Zeus just lays there like "Ok you know i could sit on you right?". lol!

Ok well I had some time tonight to take some pictures!

Here is Zeus next to a ruler lol he was so intrested in it.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Here is Sally's New/Old Temporary cage.

003-3.jpg

The picture is of Snoopy looking at a rabbit in his bowl saying "How Disgusting!".

004-4.jpg

Ok next is Just a CUTE PIC of Sally lounging!

008-1.jpg

Here is a videoof Zeus doing a trick i am teaching him.

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss271/jacknsally0989/?action=view&current=005-3.flv

Two more videos to come of Jack and Sally coming soon will post when uploaded!

Does Zeus have head tilt :(? It sure looks like it in the video. I thought it looked like it a bit in the pictures, but I just thought it was his flopped ear.

Well i had Zeus outside today and he LOVED IT! I also cleaned all cages. Sally is becomeing extremely loveing. Jack still has pick up issues. Jack got a new cage and Zeus moved into the big cage for when i am away. He kept jumping out of the playroom but once out cant jump back in so unsupervised pee'd and poop'd everywhere lol. He is out rigth now chilaxing on the floor until he has to go back in when i go sleepy.

Well lots is going on. I may be getting a 3rd guinea pig to add to my 2 females i already have. I have 2 absyians and would love to get a skinny or a texal. I am also trying to debate if i should build a NIC cage. I could do a 4x2x2 and split in in half and put a guinea pig cage on top. The 2x2x2 would be for my holland and mini lop and i would put something in the middle so they could not mate through the wire. I just need to know how much stuff i need to make that and where i have to go to pick up the cloroplast. Sally is very good on being litter trained but i am having problems with the boys. And Jack is starting to mark by rubbing but i still see nothing down there. I am also waiting to see if Sally is prego cause i just learned that at the petshop she i was in a cage with all 10 week old boys. Their was one other female in there a rex and my friend took her and she went for a vet vist and turns out she is prego. Ive felt Sallys tummy and it fells normal so hopefully she is good. Jack is really bad with being handled and i am trying to work on that too. Sally on the other hand i can hold like a baby she loves her tummy rubbed. Ive never meet a female so docile but i am waiting for her to mature to see what happens. I am also started saving for spays/neuters i think Zues will be the first. Wow i just noticed i was ranting a little lol but i havent updateing in so long and well the coffe might be it too. Well i will leave with a funny pic of my baby pig eating hay!

002-3.jpg

Oh a my halloween theme went futher with this piggy her name is pumkin by my 8 yr old cousin.

Lol i just watched/listened i dont know what i was watching at all. Maybe NCIS CSI BONES CRIMINAL MINDS? lol

Ok so I got a calle from a texal breeder and she has some guineas that she has up for adoption but not texals one is a all white crested and a absyian boy that looks like a skunk. She hasnt called me back but i am also looking into adoption. And i am trying to get pannels for a nic cage. Now to the bunnys everyone is doing good. Zues follows me everywhere and even Jack is starting to kinda warm up to me. Sally is going to be freeroaming soon she is very good with potty training.

Ok well I went out on a random guinea pig search and everywhere I went no females =(. Well I saw a female spayed rabbit up for adoption at petco. Her family became allergic to her and gave her up. Well I played with her for a bit then went to a couple more shops in search of guineas with no luck. I came back cause she was just stuck in my head and I felt so sorry for her. So I gave my donation and took her home. I named her Hera cause I would love to bond her with Zeus. I dont know her breedI think she is a mix and I dont know color. So introducing Hera!

006-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

010-2.jpg

AWWW Hera is so adorable..I love here tiny ears and that brown spot on the back of her neck she is very unique I see why she was stuck in your head :)

She is very cute but she has given me scratches already but i know she is just scarred i am giving her time. I had her out with Zues this morning and he loves her. Lol Zues the Flemish Giant has a nethie mix girlfriend now. I am going to make them a nic cage since they cant be caged together now due to the cage is to small for 2 bunnies. Sally doesnt like Hera and neither did Jack so when she got along with Zues i was very happy he is a very submissive bunny. She is extremely soft i love her fur. Yea she just stuck in my head and i couldnt get her out. I even saw baby bunnys that day too and she trumped them in my head. There was also a nuetuered male where she was, but for some reason she just stood out. Lol 4 is my limit i cant have anymore but i am happy that i have 2 good pairs. I cant wait to get sally or jack spayed/neutered and put them back with eachother/rebond them. I dont think i would ever try to bond all 4 i think they'd kill eachother lol. NIC pannels getting today hopefully cage up later.

Latest posts

Back