Bunnytopia!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seras

Reaction score
Ok well my camera should be fixed today so hopefully pics later. Also I am thinking of building a NIC cage butI have to do 2 cause Jack and Sally NEED to be seprated soon I do not want any breeding.

Jack-> Is agrey mini lop male. He is very bossy. Even now at 8ish weeks he is marking his stuff by rubbing his head on it. He also constantly demands my attention, and loves to run away after I go to pet him...I think he likes to tease me.

Sally->I a black holland lop female. She is very quiet and loves to jump on to me when she gets annoyed with playing with Jack. She is around 6 weeks.

I got both bunnies from the same petstore. I just saw them sitting there laying together and couldnt say no. I wanted another rabbit for awhile i had one when i was younger but just everytime id pick one out to look at it just wasnt the one for me.

If anyone has pics of there cage that would be the right size for these two please leave a link or a pic.

THANKS!

1NewcagewithJayJay1009.jpg

Heres mine but definitely go check out the Cage and Construction Board there are oodles of pics 4 u to choose from. So glad u r preparing 4 the future...

Wow! BIG CAGE lol right now i have a small temporary cage i borrowed from a friend until i figure out what i am going to do. They are out of the cage though most of the day they have a run of my bedroom.

How big is Trixie? Can u post me a whole body pic lol ive never seen a full grown holland. She will be smaller than Jack right cause he is a mini?

OMG! Trixie is SO CUTE! lol i just love lops faces. They remind me of the godfather. Im still trying to figure out cages for the 2 of them. I was thinking for now maybe a 2x2x2. Right now they have the cage with the grate kind like bottom i borrowed from a friend. Is cages like this ok? I found a huge one at a petshop near me. Anyone have any ideas please drop them. Also i need to know when these 2 will be sexually mature so i spilt them until a spay/nueter.

Sally looks like my Nibbles

Nibbles11-22-08B.jpg

The cage you have is fine, just provide something for them to lay on, small piece of carpet is what I use or the grass mats I saw in Jacks picture. There also some plastic mats you can put in that look like this. I use these too, they work great.

matt.jpg

I have a 2x2x2 NIC cage for my mini lop Pudge. I got this tray like thingy (sorry for the technical term) at Menards. Its for setting a washer in so if the washer leaks etc you don't have water all over the place. It has about a 2" high lip all around, I drilled one hole per side to put a cable tie through so I could secure the NIC cubes to it.

This is the tray thingy I was talking about.

Pudgescage.jpg

When to split them up, I would say now. If Jack is marking things, the hormones are active. So the sooner the better.

Dave

Yea i have the grass matt. I would get a bigger matt for the bigger cage. Woah! Nibbles is HUGE i love her duelap. I will try and seperate as soon as possible. I am looking into getting the new cage asap.

ok so i am getting another cage this week to seperate them. Going to even make a playpen in my room so they can both be out at the same time without being able to mate. Jack is extremely friendly expecially when i have treats aka veggies lol.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

NEW PICS!

Sally drinking some water!

001.jpg

Sally eating!

005.jpg

Jack SNIFFING!

002.jpg

Jack "HELLOS!"

003.jpg

"JUST JACK!" lol this pic reminds me of Jack from "Will and Grace"

004.jpg

And here is the Bunny storage system I created.

006.jpg

Getting the new cage today!
:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Will take pictures later! Oh and i try to stay as organized as possible or else i loose stuff.

Latest posts

Back