Bunny's buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jubilee has completely destroyed the baby gate and everything I've done to reinforce it. :grumpy: I feel bad, but I had to shut the door to their room. :( They both love to watch through the doorway, but I haven't made it to a home improvement store for hardware cloth, and I don't have anything to cover cords. Besides, they're only about 5 months old. They will have years to explore the house as free roam. :/

One of the 3 times Jubilee escaped yesterday, she sat in front of our sliding glass door and watched the rain. It was super sweet.

Do you ever have those moments that are just too funny to be real? The ones that really belong in a movie? Had one of those today. :D If only I had thought to take a screen shot... :foreheadsmack:

I've been hanging out in the bunny room today, doing some homework. I left to make lunch and put my son down for a nap and didn't close up my laptop. I had a spreadsheet up on the screen and I came back in to find one of the cells contained:

bunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I just about died laughing. The page was also about 100 rows farther down the page than where I had left off, so I scrolled back up to where I had been working to find:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

where I had been working right before I left the room. :shock:

Now, I can understand "lop" as they are right next to each other on the keyboard, but "bun" is not so easily explained. Obviously they are geniuses ;) so the real question is whether they will use their powers for good or evil...

Any new updates on the fur-kids? It has been a while since the last one, and I just want make sure that all is well with you.

myheart

Latest posts

Back