BunnyMommy's Husband died today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy,

I too, am at a loss for words. Just know, we are only a click away for support and love ALWAYS..

xoxoxoxo

Much love, Cher

OH bunnymommy, I am so sorry for you loss. If there is anything i can do just ask. May god be with you

love, darlene

Oh no. :( May peace be foundin knowing that your husband is in a very special place. Heis now in the hands of God...until you meet again. Staystrong, take time to mourn, and know that my thoughts and prayers arewith you and your family.

Again, I too am at a loss of words.Sometimes, life hear on earth seem so unfair. It's hard tounderstand sometimes. I don't know you that well. Idon't even know how strong your faith in God is. All I knowis that he promises us a paradise in Heaven. Try to takecomfort in knowing that your husband is now in such a place and thatone day you will again be together. As stated earlier, onlytime will help to ease the pain. Remember the happy times andtalk to God often.

I know that we will all be praying for you during this time.

Babymommy

I'm sorry to hear about your loss BunnyMommy.I didn't know he was sick or anything.

BunnyMommy,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. I will be praying that you will find somecomfort in this terrible time.

God Loves You.

Lissa

My heart just breaks everytime I come on theboard and see this thread. BunnyMommy, you are in my thoughtsthrough this difficult time.

Much Love,

Pam

For those unaware of why BunnyMommy's husband passed away, on Sundaymorning he had a massive stroke. BunnyMommy was told that he wouldn'tmake it past Monday, and he didn't. It was an incredible shock.

She does have family in her area. She also has her grandmother living in the house with her.

It's hard not to be affected when someone as lovely as BunnyMommy hasto live through this tragedy, especially considering that most of us'spoke' to her a few times each day and know her heart.

"Friends are the family you choose for yourself."

When everyone goes home after the services are held and life startsback to it's routine for the rest of the world, that's when we will beable to help, support, love, and give back to BunnyMommy what she hasso generously given to us.

With BunnyMommy and you, I join in your sorrow and prayers.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

I'm truly sorry for your terrible loss.

I've been on this forum for very short time, but I already learned howspecial you are. I hope you'll findthestrengthand comfort in this terrible time.

:(:(:(:(You are in my prayers,god bless you and may happiness come.:(:(:(:(

BunnyMommy,

I have been thinking of you and your husband since I heard of hisstroke and praying for you so much. I am so sorry he didnt make it. Icannot begin to imagine the emptiness you are feeling.

Your friends here in the UK are thinking and praying for you and your family at this difficult time.

Siobhan, Vickie, ryan and family

My dear beloved friends and extended family,

I just stopped in for a brief while to get a lift. As you canimagine, I'm exhausted. We removed my husband from the lifesupport last night. When I walked onto the floor where theevent was to take place I found to my intense joy that the ENTIRE floorwas filled with friends and family coming to offer support and to saytheir initial goodbyes to my husband. Some of his coworkerseven showed up and offered prayers and words ofencouragement. The nurses couldn't believe that one man couldbe so loved.

I've received phone calls from all over the country, people are makingvisits ... the overflow of love has been heartwarming. On theevening that I removed my husband from life support I was feeling alittle overwhelmed. Thephysician who delivered thenews to me that he was brain dead was extremely lacking in compassion.When I got home our own dear Carolyn had sent me the mostbeautiful floral arrangement. I cried tears of comfort for along while. I will always remember that act ofkindness.

My note tonight is brief. I thank you all from the bottom ofmy heart for the wonderful expressions of sympathy that you haveoffered to me. You don't know how much it helps to ease mygrief.

As Carolyn has told you, my husband was my true soulmate.Most people in life are not blessed enough to meet that one specialperson ... many times they marry and never experience the blissfulheights of true marital joy. I, however, attainedthat. God allowed my husband and I to see our 15th weddinganniversary on July 5th. In addition, when we first marriedwe set a list of goals of things that we wanted to accomplish andexperience together. We met every one of those goals exceptone by the time that he died. The one thing that we didn'texperience was to have a child, something that I will alwaysregret. Having Sherman though goes a long way towards helpingto fill that void -- in truth, he IS our baby.

Thank you all again. You just don't know how much your wordsmean to me. I won't be participating regularly on the boardfor a while. I know that you will understand. Justknow that you remain in my heart.

I love you all.

--BunnyMommy.

dearest bunnymommy,

ive been thinking of you , even though i haven't known what to saybecause i was afraid that it wouldn't help you, or it wouldnt come outright. you're so strong to be holding up like this. we are all so happythat you have support from those around you, and very very proud of youtoo.

please take the time you need and let us know every once in a while how you are doing. you know where to find us.

much love,

Katie

To BunnyMommy-

My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. I'll keep you, yourfamily, friends, and Sherman in my prayers. May your husband rest inpeace.

Meghan

BunnyMommy,

No worries, come back when you're ready. We're always here for you no matter what. :)

[align=center]Lots of love,[/align]
[align=center]Laura, Mocha, & Spice[/align]

Bunny Mommy, My thoughts havebeen with you since Sunday night and we heard the news about yourhusband being in the hospital. I can understand a little ofwhat you are going through as 2 of my family members have passed awaysince 2001.I feel so very sad for youbecause you have lost the person that you hold dearest in your heartand nothing we can say or do will take away that pain. I amsitting here in tears. I feel, as I am sure everyone on thisforum does, that there is more that we would like to be doing for youat this time.You havegiven so much loveand laughter tous. We will miss you verymuch but we also understand that you will need to taketimeto sort things out.Just know that welove you and we will be right here waiting for you when you are readyto come back. Surround yourself with family, loved ones andof course little Sherman. Do try to take care of yourself--Iknow how difficult that is at a time likethis. LoveBeckie

BunnyMommy,

Our hearts go out to you during this time and beyond. Thereis not much that I could say that has not already been said (and saidvery well, I might add.) I'm glad to hear that you havefamily close byto help you through this time. Ourthoughts and prayers are with you.

Wabbitwuv

I am so sorry BunnyMommy...

I'm praying for you with all of my heart...

w25_tulip75.jpg

Dear BunnyMommy

You know we are here for you whenever you need us. Yourstrength and compassion at this time is a lesson to us all.Your husband was obviously a much loved and respected man, you weremade for each other. God bless you, your family andSherman,and may your husband rest in peace

Jan

Back