BunnyMommy's Husband died today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy,

It's wonderful to hear that you have so many friends to offersupport during this time and that your kindness to others has beenrewarded with such an outpouring of love.

We are all here for you in the difficult weeks ahead.

Much Love,

Pam

BunnyMommy

You aresomuch in my heart and prayers at themoment. The way you wrote about your life with your husband and howmany people came to say their goodbyes to him moved me more than I cantell you. Thank you for taking the time to write at such a time. Likeeveryone else I'm thinking of you.

With much love

Kate

Dear Bunnymommy...I am so sorry to hear aboutyour loss. I am happy to hear of all the support surrounding you atthis difficult time. Please take time to yourself to mourn. TIme aloneis always a good remedy as with all the love and support from familyand friends. Brighter days will come for you..it just takes time.

All my love..Darlene

Death of a loved one is very hard toswallow. I'm so glad that you have many friends and familyclose by. It is said that to everything, there is aseason. I'm very sorry to hear that yours is one of sadnessat this time. Please accept my sincere sympathy at thistime. The Good Lord and you will take care of the rest.

- Dolores

My dearest Bunnymommy.

As so many have already said. I have been thinking about you andpraying for you since I found out. When I pray it is usually forselfish reasons but this time I really hoped my prayers would beanswered andyour husband would wake. I am so sorry I haven'treplied earlier than this. This is the first time that I have hadchance to come round. Everythingthat I have beendoingsince I found out I would stop and think'Iwonder how he is doing?'. Having just found out I want to give you allmy love and prayers for you at this time. Love you lots my friend.

Vickie

I am so sorry BunnyMommy. I cannot even imaginethe grief you are feeling at this time. Know our thoughts are with youand that we'll be here for you when you are ready.

BunnyMommy

Don't really know what to say, other than I am so sorry about yourhusband. My thoughts andprayers go out to you fromthe UK at this very sad and difficult time. So glad to hear you havelots of friends & family to support you at the moment. Plus youhave all your friends right here on the forum as well.

Sue

To BunnyMommy's Friends,

Just thought you'd like to know that the Wake for her husband will beon Tuesday (August 17) and the funeral will be Wednesday (August 18).

-Carolyn

I really have noidea how I could have missed this post. God bless you and yours, BunnyMommy. Is there an address to the funeral home that we could sendflowers or cards to? Did your husband have a favorite charity, or onewe could send donations to in his name? Keep those friends and familyclose. There is much love awaiting your return here.

Minda

BunnyMommy,

I am not on the board a lot and don't know anyone very well yet, butplease accept my condolenses for your loss. It is so hard toknow what to say to someone who has lost a loved one, and sometimes I'msorry is not enough. I lost my mother last year and it wasvery hard on me, and I can't even imagine how you feel. Youare blessed that you and your husband had 15 years together.I am sosorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

God Be With You in your time of need.

Dawn

Elf Mommy wrote:
I really have no idea how I couldhave missed this post. God bless you and yours, Bunny Mommy. Is therean address to the funeral home that we could send flowers or cards to?Did your husband have a favorite charity, or one we could senddonations to in his name? Keep those friends and family close. There ismuch love awaiting your return here.

Minda

Dearest ElfMommy,

Murray Brothers Funeral Home
Cascade Chapel
1199 Utoy Springs Road, SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
404-349-3000

In memory of Mr. Daniel Woods

BunnyMommy's husband was just ordained as a minister a couple of monthsago. That could give you some kind of direction to go in if you don'twish to go the flowers route.

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy has checked this post and is so grateful and moved by it.She's not able to reply at this time in the way she would like to, soshe's just taken a peak in, 'under the radar'.

As she said, "Please continue to lift me up in prayer".

-Carolyn

Today is BunnyMommy's husband's wake and tomorrow is the funeral.

Please keep her in your prayers at this difficult time.

There is a guestbook that is on the ajc.com website. You mayor may not be able to get to it via this address:http://www.legacy.com/atlanta/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonId=2505365&GuestPage=1

-Carolyn

P.S. Pamnock, if there's such an area to relay our sympathiesfor Dearest Little Abi, please let us know. Even though Idon't know the family, I'd like to pass on my condolences.

BunnyMommy,

May God's love grant you strength to get through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Donna

Thank YOU Buck for telling me aboutit.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
P.S. Pamnock, if there's such an area to relay our sympathiesfor Dearest Little Abi, please let us know. Even though Idon't know the family, I'd like to pass on my condolences.

Carolyn,

I'll try to get more info. Abi's parents are Danny & Odessi Steinmetz of Ohio.

Thank you so much,

Pam

Latest posts

Back