BunnyMommy's Husband died today.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

They had 15 happy years of a very loving and beautiful marriage.

-Carolyn

Words cannot describe how dreadfully sorry I am,as I know we all are. I have come to regard people here as a surrogatefamily and I only wish we could be there to help you out. BunnyMommy, Iwill be thinking of you and yours at this very sad time. God be withyou - Jan

[align=center] OhBunnyMommy, I'm so verysorry! [/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Big Hug BunnyMommy! We're always here for you.[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]Love always,[/align]

[align=center]Laura, Mocha, & Spice[/align]

Carolyn wrote:
They had 15 happy years of a very loving and beautiful marriage.

-Carolyn

Such a fleeting time for such good people. You are in my prayers BunnyMommy.

Love,

Pam

oh my goodness =( im so sorry to hear that! Itold my friend, and she says she's sorry too. If theres anything we cando to make this easier for you (doubtful), im sure anyone here would bemore than happy to do so. im so sorry =( 15 years?!? wow...

Oh my goodness, I didn't even know he was sick oranything. I'm so sorry, BM. Meg Peppy and I give you lots of hugsduring this time.

I know he is with God, and he is home,now. My heart is very heavy and aches for you,BunnyMommy! You and Sherman have captured all our heartshere, and we know your husband was an integral part of all thoseSherman adventures and supported you in every way. So,although I did not know him, I feel like I did and I know he was afine, kindhearted, upstanding, and loving husband to you.

Oh, BunnyMommy! You are in our thoughts and prayers thisevening. I wish we could be with you to offer more thanliterary support.

Buck

I am truely at a loss for wordsBunnyMommy. Just know that my husband and I are thinking ofyou and all your family during these hard times. *hugs*

-Cheryl

I justsat here looking at my keyboard trying to figure out what totype. I've lost grandparents, an uncle, my Mom...but to loseyour husband....I am so sorry....so, so sorry. My prayerswill be for you to find moments of peaceandcomfort.

"I thank God for the husband that He gave me. Hewas my true soulmate. I'll never find another like him. He allowed usto reach our 15th wedding anniversary."

Love,
BunnyMommy

BunnyMommy, I am in shock anddisbelief. I cannot find the words to explain mythoughts. I cannot begin to imagine what you must be goingthrough, for I have not been able to spend 15 wonderful years in loveas you have. What a wonderful opportunity you have had, but Iam so, so sorry it had to be taken away from you too soon. Iam thinking about you constantly. Know that you are in ourprayers in this hard time. Stay strong, and I am confidentthat Sherman and your family will help you through this.

-Love and many hugs,

Carrie

Bunnymommy, I am so sorry for your loss. Mythoughts are with you and your family. I know that nothing we can saycan make this any easier for you. Just know that we're all here foryou. Knowing you only through your posts it's clear that you are awonderful person, and I know your husband must've been a wonderful man.

I am so sorry BunnyMommy,

Though I know your heart is heavy at this time you will eventually feelbetter. You will never forget but it will get easier. Your Husband willbe with you always in your heart and he will be looking over you intimes of need. Listen and he will speak to you in ways only you willunderstand. Though you may have much sorrow right now you have thiswhole forum to reach out to. Think of the good times and remember themalways and your heart will become less heavy. I am certain he wouldwant it that way. When we lose someone we love and who loved us back itis never easy to accept. Time will bring understanding. Please takecare of yourself. We ALL need you here.

Your friend Dennis,

Bunnymommy I'm in tears, I'm so so sorry. Myprayers have been with you and they will continue to be. I hope thatyou are surrounded by those you love to help you through this terribletime. I wish I could do something to help. Even though I've never metyou your posts have shown what a beautiful special person you are, andreading what everyone has writtento you I know I'm not alonein feeling such sadness for your loss of your beloved husband. May Godbe with you.

With much love

Kate

Latest posts

Back