Bunny Survey!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many bunnies do you have? 2

What are their names? Chloe and Gizmo

Middle names?none

How old are they? chloe- 1.5 yrs Gizmo- 11 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Chloe-petstore and Gizmo at a show

What are their favorite foods? Carrots and apple/raisin bars

Do your buns binky? ;) yea

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? yes!!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Run away or Chloe will grab mydirty clothes that are in the corner of my room and start digging inthem and tossing my socks in his mouth.

Do they thump alot? yes..chloe does it more tho

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? they have taken over my life!!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Lets just say they are spoiled

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? not rt now maybe later i'll add more

If you got another, what would you name it?hmm...maybe some hawaiian name

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?ALL

What kind of treats do you give them? banana chips(rarely),apple/raisin bars, carrots, some kind of pineapple crunchy things, ummmsometimes mango. Gizmo only eats the mango tho

Do they hide from you alot?not really..chloe sometimes does at night when its BEDTIME

When they do, how do you catch them? sad to say but trick chloe with treats..gizmo never hides

What type of cages do they have?chloe has a BIG floor cage...i knowthis sounds bad but its really not..gizmo doesnt have one. he has bunnycondos and boxes with his potty dish in it....he has his own room..freerun

What are their names? Bobby and Tilly

Middle names? Well Bobby's full name is Roberto Lucifer and Tilly's isAraminta Matilda Swineheart - because she had a little piggy face whenshe was a baby!

How old are they? Bobby 6mnths Tilly 3 mnths

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Petshop, they bothlooked like the bigger rabbits and shifty guinea pigs were picking onthem

What are their favorite foods? parsely and broccili

Do your buns binky? Yup, whenever we sit on the floor with them

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? sadly yes

What do they do when they're mad at you? Bobby glares at us, I don't think Tilly gets mad

Do they thump alot? no, Bobby did it a few times when we first got him and then when Tilly arrived

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Some of my friends hang up the phone when I mention them!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? more than I should

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes, see the How Many Buns topic!

If you got another, what would you name it? Jack

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? English Lops but I like Rexs as well

What kind of treats do you give them? parsely, carrot munch from pet shop, small bits of fruit

Do they hide from you alot? They spend about half their free time under the sofa and the rest running around

When they do, how do you catch them? We shake the bag of pellets nearthe cage. They usually fall for that. if their full they are the devilto catch.

What type of cages do they have? They have two cages fused together with a ramp. Its quite the eyesore but they love it.

How many bunnies do you have? One

What are their names? Chernish

Middle names?

How old are they? 2 years old

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) From a posting on the forum.

What are their favorite foods? Oats, craisins

Do your buns binky? ;)He does half binkies where he twists his head and his ears shake

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? NO, that would be kinda weird, but we take care of him and love him

What do they do when they're mad at you? Chernish hides

Do they thump alot? NO, not lately

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Something in the middle, we add something to each others lives

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? NO, I usually make bunny toys

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Maybe someday, but not now

If you got another, what would you name it? Princess

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? I am not sure, mine is a dwarf mix, I like lops, dwarfsand giants

What kind of treats do you give them? Craisins, bananas, apples, oats, raisins, lettuce, parsley, green pepper

Do they hide from you alot? No, not from me, he sleeps in his carrier during the day even when I am not home

When they do, how do you catch them? I pick my bunny up. My husband hasa problem doing it, he and the bunny suffer a lot, when he tries tocatch Chernish.

What type of cages do they have? Chernish's cage is one level, but itsopen all the time and he comes and goes in it when he needs something

How many bunnies do youhave?: so many it would take upthe whole thread

What are their names?lets see ,, um see answer one.

Middle names? no

How old are they? :ranging from 3 weeks to 3 years .

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..): rescues mostly .

What are their favorite foods?:somethink pineapple is a treat , others hateit lol

Do your buns binky?: all the time ,even ones in cages too smallfor binking safely .LOL

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to themyourself?: doesnteveryone???

What do they do when they're mad at you? ihave one eho killsmy sneaker !!:shock:

Do they thump alot? only for attention they think they deserve !

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife?: taken over lock stock and barrel.

Do you spend more money on them than you do onyourself? hm doesthis include food hay , extras , vets ,etc ? then yep , they deserve it morethan me

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?well YA ! cant rescue too many , waitis there ever too many ?

If you got another, what would you name it? Depends on her/ his temperment.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? i have nofavorite, all breed arefavorites , but if a choice had to bemade * Satins *

What kind of treats do you give them?the occasional sweetsand lots of love (their favorite treat i mightadd )

Do they hide from you alot? no, everyone comes to the front ofthe cage for love when i walk in ,

When they do, how do you catch them? lolToss my killed sneaker to Lightning, sheis the only one whorefuses that playtime is over .

What type of cages do they have?Custom made cagesmade by my husband , and aDouble wide freee bee fromtherecycling center.

How many bunnies do you have? one

What are their names? Austin

Middle names? his nickname is babbit

How old are they?6 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Pet shop

What are their favorite foods? cabbage leaves and dandilions

Do your buns binky? im not sure what that is

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? he means the world to me

What do they do when they're mad atyou?turns his food bowl over so i have to fill it and thenhe does it again and agian and again

Do they thump alot ? all the time it keeps my mum up at night

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? i keep him outside so i spent alot of time outside too so iguess you could say he has taken over mylife yes

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? if its achoice between a new toy for him or a new top for me id got withthe toy every time

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? i would love to have more but not till i have the money to care for them

If you got another, what would you name it? i would have to see it first

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? i love all dwarf rabbits they are so cute!

What kind of treats do you give them? apple cabbage and dandilions

Do they hide from you alot? yes when he is feeling cheaky

When they do, how do you catch them? i creep up on him slowly

What type of cages do you have? Austin is kept in a wooden hutch at night and in his run in the day

How many bunnies do you have? 3

What are their names? Loppy, Loopy, Poppy

Middle names? No, Lots of Nicknames

How old are they? Loo and Lop 2yrs, Poppy 7-8mths

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)Pet Store

What are their favorite foods? Too Many

Do your buns binky? ;) Loads

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Definately

What do they do when they're mad at you? Ignore Me or Mess up the Kitchen

Do they thump alot? very rare

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? They are my world !!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Of course, Ive gone without so they can have things

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Would love to, but live in a small flat

If you got another, what would you name it? Would have to see what the bun was like

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Love all buns, so breed does not count with me

What kind of treats do you give them? Joghurt drops, vitael treats, anything they like, but not too fatty

Do they hide from you alot? never

When they do, how do you catch them? dont have that problem, when Itell them to go to bed, they go to bed. They are well-trained.

What type of cages do they 2have? 2 plastic bottom cages joined together.

chiquita090 wrote:
I havn't posted a topic in a while. I thought this might be kind of fun.

How many bunnies do you have? 3 and 3 babies

What are their names? Roxy (mum), Russel (dad), Flop and babies are Sebastian, Nipper and Nibbles!

Middle names? dont have any

How old are they? Roxy - 9 monthsish, russel - 15monthsish, Flop - no idea and babies are 7 weeks

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) R+R from pet shops,Flop given to me by friend and bunnies were born in my house lol

What are their favorite foods? apple and carrot

Do your buns binky? ;)the babies do all the time and russel does

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? lol of course!

What do they do when they're mad at you? give me evils

Do they thump alot? when russel and flop are angry they do

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? taken over my life and my garden

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? definately especially lately

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? no other wise i couldnt give them enough time

If you got another, what would you name it? uh... i struggle with names as it is

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? mini rex (himalayan inparticular)
What kind of treats do you give them?vegetables - but tryin 2 find some craisons

Do they hide from you alot? roxy does

When they do, how do you catch them? sneaking over on all fours

What type of cages do they have? outdoor wooden cages with runs

Hmm...can't think of anymore questions. Feel free to add something if you'd like.

Leanne:)

Wow, you guys all have such well behavedbunnies!! Alot of you said they never hide or even thump! Why is that?lol My buns have at least 12 hours a day out of the cage, so usually Ilet them do their own thing but I can't stay home 24/7...when they seethat I'm getting ready leaveor am soon going to put them intheir cage, that's when they hide.

I think the thumping may have to do with where I live. Sounds to melike most of you live in suburbs or the country. I live in the citywith all the city noises. That may be what causes the thumping, but 90%of the time the thumping doesn't seem to be triggered by anything, asfar I see at least.

Thanks for filling out the survey! It's nice to hear the 411 on all your buns!

How many bunnies do you have? 5 for now, (2-3 litters on the way in 2 months)

What are their names? Kimmy, Butterscotch, Sakari (Mini Lops) Captian Jack, Marshmellow (French Lops)

Middle names? they have nicknames. Kimmy, Mum, Kim. Butterscotch,Butter, Paps. Sakari, Kari. Captain Jack, Capt'in, Jack.Marshmellow, Marsh.

How old are they? 1.5, 1, 1.5, 1, 7 months. approx.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) breeders. All are friends of ours.

What are their favorite foods? carrots, yougurt drops.

Do your buns binky? ;)Hehe, yup.

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? I sure do, there my babies.

What do they do when they're mad at you? Hide from me.

Do they thump alot? The bucks do every once and a while

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? There my babies and show bunnies

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Mos def

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? A lot more.

If you got another, what would you name it? my next buck will be, Shoulda been a Cowboy, Cowboy for short.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?MINI LOPS!!!!!! I've been showing/breeding them for 14 years

What kind of treats do you give them? carrots, yougurt drops.

Do they hide from you alot? sometimes

When they do, how do you catch them? They usually dont hide.

What type of cages do they have? Outdoor hutches.

How many bunnies do you have? 36 Currently

What are their names? Too many to list, but if youreally want to know, they're here -http://www.SunnieBunnieRabbitry.com....But then there is Panda (aka Panda-Bear, aka Panda-Bunny) andthen the 2 Rescue Boys that I've been calling "The Boys" or "Bunners"or "Mr. Pooper & Mr. Poops-a-lot" (I'm still trying to think ofa permanent name for those two.)

Middle names? None w/middle names at this time...unless you'd consider Panda-Bear or Panda-Bunny as a middlename.

How old are they? 5 days to 3yrs

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Mostof them - Breeders & Bred them myself... then there are 2Rescues & 1 Petstore

What are their favorite foods? Fav. Treats is their"conditioning" mix (Rolled oats, Black Oil Sunflower seeds, somecrushed Chex cereal, and some Show Bloom all mixed together)

Do your buns binky? All the time... both in and out of their cages

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?Yes I do...I'm just glad I don't have to Bake a Cake foreach of their birthdays :shock:.... a nice extra treat will do justfine for them :cool:

What do they do when they're mad atyou?Grunt & Growl, try to "bat" my hand, or giveme "the look".

Do they thump alot?Not really.For the most part they're quiet - They'll only thump if the Owl isthere, or a Lizzard, or when someone (like my kids or their neighborfriends) runs up to their cages. They'll also thump whensomeone they don't know (a stranger) opens their cage.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over yourhouse and/or life? What life? My life revolves around them- They are my life.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? You mean Icould spend money on myself? I don't think it'spossible if it even is.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Honestly, Who wouldn't?

If you got another, what would you name it? ItDepends... but eventually I'd like to get a Steel Gray FlemishYard/House bun. If it's a buck, I'd name him "Sarge" or"Cheif" or "Boss"... But if it's a Doe, her name would definately haveto be "Pixy" or "Tinkerbell" :p

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? I don't really have a favoritebreed - I like them all. Each breed has it's certaincharacteristics that I absolutely love about them. I'veonlydecided on Mini Rex as my particular breed to raise forthe reasons of space limitations, ease of grooming, and I can't getenough of their fur!

What kind of treats do you give them? See the above "Fav Foods" question.

Do they hide from you alot? I haven't had 1 rabbithide from me. They always tend to climb on me or follow mearound when they're out and about.

When they do, how do you catch them? I'll have to get back to you if it ever happens

What type of cages do you have? I have 24x24 3-holestackers for my Mini Rex. Panda is in her High-rise Luxurysuitehutch... and The Boys are in their Double-Wide (combined2 dog crates together to form 1 humungous cage).

I think people are more interested inanswering this survey than reading what others have said, but I'm goingto do it anway:

How many bunnies do you have? 1...probably getting another next week!

What are their names? Cosmo

Middle names? Nick names-Cosmosis, Cosi-moto, munchkin...the list goes on..

How old are they? 5 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) pet store

What are their favorite foods? oats, craisins, papaya, basil....the list goes on...

Do your buns binky? ;)too much for his own good!sometimes, i think he's going to break his back just by doing a binky..

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes, except for the nursing part...haha

What do they do when they're mad at you? Cosmoflicks his back feet at me and runs into his cage

Do they thump alot? only when I'm moving big, bulky, foreign objectsnear his cage or that one time the dog got into my room....

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? I've become his slave...waking up early in the morning so hecan exersize when he feels like it....

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Of course! I'm at Petco every other day!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes, I've got my eye on one...hopefully getting her next week!

If you got another, what would you name it? She's already got a name, but I might change it...don't know yet

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? rex's and lops...and I love harlequin patterns

What kind of treats do you give them? *see favorite foods*

Do they hide from you alot? only when he knows I'm going to pick him up..

When they do, how do you catch them? i try my best...the problemisn't so much catching him, it's making sure he doesn't gauge my eyesout while he's being held...

What type of cages do they have? 2 story NIC cage

How many bunnies do you have? 1 white Flemish Giant buck

What are their names? Apollo

Middle names? Mommas'Boy

How old are they? 1 year and 4 months old

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) from an awesomeBreeder

What are their favorite foods? All veggies and most fruits

Do your buns binky? Oh yea lol. Big huge industrial sized ones

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes, he is my baby

What do they do when they're mad at you? I get the big ole bunny butt, man that kills me

Do they thump alot? Not since the possum left

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? Apollo rules us

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Definitely

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Oh Yea! I am getting 4 more in July.

If you got another, what would you name it? Adara, Damara, Christa and Hopi

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish Giants

What kind of treats do you give them? Dried Papaya, oats, yogurt dropsand fortune cookies

Do they hide from you alot? Never. He is way to big and has no where big enough to hide lol.

When they do, how do you catch them? Open the papaya bag and scoop him up.

What type of cages do they have? A huge one, 4'x3'x2'

What's your favorite thing to do with your bun?Spend every spare second I have with him.

Tina

How many bunnies do you have?
ONE

How old are they?
1?
How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)
PET STORE
What are their favorite foods?
CRASINS AND OATS
Do your buns binky? ;)
YUUUP
Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?
KINDA
What do they do when they're mad at you?
ATTACK
Do they thump alot?
NO
Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life?
WELL MY DOG HAS TAKEN OVER MY HOUSE/LIFE SINCE I SAVED HERS
Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?
I HAVE NO MONEY
Do you want more bunnies than you already have?
YES

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?
LOPPS, AND BIG ONES
What kind of treats do you give them?
WHATEVER SHE WANTS
Do they hide from you alot?
NOPE
When they do, how do you catch them?
SHE COMES TO ME :)
What type of cages do they have?
A RABBIT CAGE

i did the caps so its easier to stand out of my answers

How many bunnies do you have? Three

What are their names? Fergi, Samara, Diva

Middle names? N/A except Fergi mama

How old are they? Fergi is almost 2, Diva is almost 7 months, Sam is 5 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Breedersat fairs for Fergi and Diva, Sam is the product of Fergi andBen.

What are their favorite foods? Bananas, apples, garden veggies

Do your buns binky? ;)Never seen Fergi do a binky, Diva and Sam binky often.

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? You know it!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Thump and give me the butt!

Do they thump alot? Sam always thumps at me, Fergi and Diva do on occasion (like after nail trimming)

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Diva owns the house...and Fergi and Sam are lessoften let out to run the house because of poor litterbox habits outsideof the cage.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Most of the time!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Right nowI have enough on my plate...someday I would like more bunnies!

If you got another, what would you name it? My bunnies have to earn their names!

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish Giant or English Lop

What kind of treats do you give them? Veggies from ourgarden when their ready...crasins, rolled oats, papya.

Do they hide from you alot? Only Sam when it is time to go back into her cage.

When they do, how do you catch them? I have a "bunny board" to herd her into a spot I can grab her from.

What type of cages do they have? NIC cages...gonna do some cage updates this spring.

How many bunnies do you have? Just one... so far. ;}

What are their names? Meat Bunny

Middle names? Her full name is "Princess Meat Bunny, Esquire"

How old are they? Not sure. My best guess is 7 months-ish

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Meat was fedto a friend's boyfriend's snake, but the snake refused to eather. My friend knew I wanted a rabbit, so gave Meat to me forXmas.

What are their favorite foods? raisens & cilantro

Do your buns binky? Yup!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Better. ;}

What do they do when they're mad at you? sulk

Do they thump alot? Not lately. She went through aphase where she thumped all the time for no apparent reason, but Ithink the novelty finally wore off for her.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? There's no such thing as "just pets" in my world. ;}

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?Yup! That's not difficult, though... I'm a cheap date. ;D

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? At least onemore. I'd love to have even more than that, but I don't knowthat this house could handle much more in the way of 4-legged critters.

If you got another, what would you name it? They have to tell me what their name is after I meet them.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish Giants, NewZealands, Florida Whites, Californians, Britannia Petites, BelgianHares, English Spots... anything not dwarf, lopped, or long-haired,really.

What kind of treats do you give them? raisins, cilantro, carrots, alfalfa

Do they hide from you alot? Not really

What type of cages do they have? NIC mansion

How many bunnies do you have? 3

What are their names? Buttercup, Jackie & Wilbur

Middle names? None, just alot of "nicknames"

How old are they? almost 7 snd 1 1/2 years

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) friend/pet store

What are their favorite foods? BC - carrots, carrot tops, kale,Papaya tablets, toast

W & J - Kale, carrot tops, dill.....

Do your buns binky? ;)Yes

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? YES, YES & YES

What do they do when they're mad at you? Nip at me

Do they thump alot? Jackie does

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Taken over the house & our lives, but we wouldn't have itany other way

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? It seems like it

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? I'd love to, but 3 are enough for now

If you got another, what would you name it? not sure

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? No favorite, their all so cute

What kind of treats do you give them? Toast, apple, OJ, nuts,

Do they hide from you alot? Never

What type of cages do they have? Very big ones, made from NIC cubes

How many bunnies do you have? one little boy

What are their names? Eric-Bunny

Middle names? Wesley

How old are they? 2 3/4

What are their favorite foods? parsely and dried fruit :p

Do your buns binky? ;) when hes especially hyper

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to themyourself?What? I thought Idid...

What do they do when they're mad at you? lunges and shows teeth

Do they thump alot? just twice ever.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life?he is my life

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?i have late bills!
Do you want more bunnies than you already have? very soon!

If you got another, what would you name it? egg?

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? MINI REX

What kind of treats do you give them? dried fruit

Do they hide from you alot? yes.:(

When they do, how do you catch them? I bribe him with dried fruit and catch him!

What type of cages do they have? a HUGE kw cage that takes half the living room

What are their names? Cleo and Pez

Middle names?

How old are they? 9 and 3 months

What are their favorite foods? Raisins

Do your buns binky? ;)no they BINKY

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Is there any other way?

What do they do when they're mad at you? The butt-end view

Do they thump alot? when not getting paid attention too

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? yes

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? of course

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? my husband does, he cant resist

If you got another, what would you name it? would have to see it first

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? all of them

What kind of treats do you give them? yogurt

Do they hide from you alot? only when it is bedtime

When they do, how do you catch them? I save the treat for bedtime it usually works

What type of cages do they have? we attached 2 cages together into one gigantic cage.. they are indoors

We have 30 bunnies,Their names arefatbunny,Aretha,blueboy,peanut,Ceaser,Halle,these are the ones iremember.I just spent $100 on feeders and water bottles, i got cagesfor easter $100.I just gave peanut away to a girl in lynch burgVirginia.for 4H.My husband says i spend too much time with therabbits.isnt that ridiculas.bluebird

chiquita090 wrote:
I havn't posted a topic in a while. I thought this might be kind of fun.

How many bunnies do you have?

What are their names?

Middle names?

How old are they?

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)

What are their favorite foods?

Do your buns binky? ;)

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?

What do they do when they're mad at you?

Do they thump alot?

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life?

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?

If you got another, what would you name it?

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?

What kind of treats do you give them?

Do they hide from you alot?

What type of cages do they have?

Hmm...can't think of anymore questions. Feel free to add something if you'd like.
I have 2 bunnies

there names are honey bunnie and zanahoria

they donnt have middle names

there 11 weeks old

We got them at a weed killer store (isnt that funny)

they love carrots and apples

no they dont blink

yes I treat them as if I gave birth to them

they bite when there mad

they thump on a rare ocashion

they have taken over my life (in a good way tho)

I do get them more things then myself

I would love to have more bunnies

I would name him or her Arora

I like most of the breeds

They get many treats to many to name

they never really hide

they allways hop over to me

I have a cage with 1 woden side and all the rest are sorta like really hard chair link

O yea and im 12 years old and im in 6th grade

Latest posts

Back