Bunny Survey!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiquita090

Reaction score
I havn't posted a topic in a while. I thought this might be kind of fun.

How many bunnies do you have?

What are their names?

Middle names?

How old are they?

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)

What are their favorite foods?

Do your buns binky? ;)

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?

What do they do when they're mad at you?

Do they thump alot?

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life?

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?

If you got another, what would you name it?

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?

What kind of treats do you give them?

Do they hide from you alot?

When they do, how do you catch them?

What type of cages do they have?

Hmm...can't think of anymore questions. Feel free to add something if you'd like.

hehe i like this one :) a good 'get to know everyone' thread!

How many bunnies do you have? Two mini rexes

What are their names? Princess and Mr Licks

Middle names? none ;)

How old are they? they'll be a year old on friday :D

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Pet store

What are their favorite foods? raisins and apples

Do your buns binky? ;) not so much in their old age haha..but they still do it :)

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? oh yes :)

What do they do when they're mad at you? go off in a corner and sulk.. or give us the butt.

Do they thump alot? not really.. only when startled

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? they're my babies!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? probably lol..they get top notch lettuce, treats..lol

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? yep.. a whole houseful

If you got another, what would you name it? have to meet em first :)

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? hmm.. well i've onlyhad the mini rexes..but i reallly want a flemish. (who doesnt?)

What kind of treats do you give them? raisins, apples, dried papaya, cherries, grapes (not all at once mind you..)

Do they hide from you alot? only when we cook

When they do, how do you catch them? we dont catch them..they hide, and come out when they're ready :)

What type of cages do they have? we have one bigdog kennel, but it's just for food really. they're free range housebuns :)

How fun!

How many bunnies do you have? 1 little troublemaker!! ;)

What are their names? Wrigley

Middle names?None, but tons of nicknames!

How old are they? About 7 1/2 months old

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Pet Store.

What are their favorite foods? Romaine Lettuce, Oats, Pumpkin, Raisins.

Do your buns binky? ;)All the time!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?Yup, he is my baby!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Cause trouble!

Do they thump alot? Nope.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Taken over eveything!! It's Wrigley's World...I justlive in it!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? YES!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yeah, but I'd be happy with just the one I got! He is the best!

If you got another, what would you name it?Depends on the personality.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Well, Wrigley is a Holland Lopand that's all I've ever had so it's my favorite...I love all thedifferent breeds though and maybe someday I can have one ofeach! j/k

What kind of treats do you give them? Raisins, Banana...but not very often. He get's his veggies on a regular basis.

Do they hide from you alot?Nope.

When they do, how do you catch them?Just pick him up.

What type of cages do they have? A big dog crate that was converted to Wrigleyville!

Jenn

How many bunnies do you have? two

What are their names? Bramble and Briar

Middle names? none

How old are they? no idea, they were rescues

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) rescue

What are their favorite foods? Craisins....oh, boy.....now i want some!

Do your buns binky? ;)Briar- occasionally.....Bramble-never

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? you know it!

What do they do when they're mad at you? :Xthey both, for whatever reason, bite me...HARD!

Do they thump alot? no, only when the dog comes near

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? in between both....leaning more towards taking overmy life;)

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? ihave no allowance:?....but yes, i constantly throw things in my mom'sshopping cart:D

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? yes, but no one could ever replace my Brambie and Bwiar

If you got another, what would you name it? Bracken

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Rexes.....and....um......FLEMISHES!

What kind of treats do you give them? Craisins, dandelions, etc....there's a lot!

Do they hide from you alot? no, but they play catch-me-if-you-can a lot

When they do, how do you catch them?walk slowly towardsthem with a treat or talk to them gently.....especially if they're onfree-roam outside

hand built wire-wood cages

What's your favorite thing to do with yourbun? Probably hangning out w/ Briar whenhe's on free-roam in the barn-yard

How about everyone adds their own question to the survey? Like those forwarded friends ones in e-mails....just a thought.

Ellie:D

How many bunnies do you have? One

What are their names? Vash

Middle names? None

How old are they? 2yrs

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Breeder

What are their favorite foods?Oats, apples, dried bananas, anything sweet.

Do your buns binky? ;) A lot. Mostly half binkies.

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? You mean I didn't? :shock:

What do they do when they're mad at you? Foot flicks or pouting:X.

Do they thump alot? Never.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? A little of both.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? I spend more on my pets than myself.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? It would be nice eventually.

If you got another, what would you name it? Don't know yet.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish of course!

What kind of treats do you give them? Anything he wants.

Do they hide from you alot? I wish. He's a momma's boy.

When they do, how do you catch them? See above.

What type of cages do they have? A very large dog crate.

How many bunnies do you have? 5

What are their names? Bugs, Mini, Candy, Twinky and Tod

How old are they? Bugs 3 years, Mini 2 years, candy, tod and twinky are 6 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)Bugs- Petstore- Mini-Petstore, Candy, Tod ,and Twink are Bugs and minis babies (by accident)

What are their favorite foods? veggies

Do your buns binky? ;) Yes

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? YES!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Thump at me

Do they thump alot? No

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? They have taken over my life.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?
Yes

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?
i would like a Flemish

If you got another, what would you name it?
I would have to get to know the personality

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?
Large breeds

What kind of treats do you give them?
Apple, Bannana, Parrot treats

Do they hide from you alot?
No

When they do, how do you catch them?
I call there names Or bring out a treat

Rabbit hutches and Twinky has a Metal Petsmart Cage because I had to seperate him and Tod due to some fighting issues.

Hmm...can't think of anymore questions. Feel free to add something if you'd like.

Fun Fun Fun

How many bunnies do you have? Two Sneaky Bunnies

What are their names? Thumper & Fayth

Middle names? None. NICK NAMES: Tump Tumpand FayFay

How old are they? Thumper 7 months & Fay about 2 in a half months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) PetStores

What are their favorite foods? Apples, Bannana's.

Do your buns binky? ;)Yes, Very often, its soo cute

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Definitly

What do they do when they're mad at you? Wake me up at 3 in the morning LOL:)

Do they thump alot? Not really, they mainly do it when there around alot of people.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife?They have taken over my home,Life,and of course my family!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Well it depends on what store i go to. lol

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? I want a few more
If you got another, what would you name it?I'm not good on names so I wouldn't know lol

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? My fav is the Mini Lops But I love my Hollands too
What kind of treats do you give them? It really depends on what theydo for what treats they get. Usally Apples, Strawberrie ( the ones madefor small animals) and Raisions ( I cant spell)

Do they hide from you alot? Not, really but sometimes

When they do, how do you catch them? Either call there names or walk toward my house and they USALLY follow me

What type of cages do they have? Recently they have started sharing a nice size chage with a plastic bottom and wire top.

What Breeds do i have? Thumper is a Mini Lop. Fayth is a Holland Lop

How many bunnies do you have? 4

What are their names? ace, gypsy, buster and (no name yet)baby

Middle names? nope they have a hard enough time as it is with all the names i call them!!

How old are they? no idea all were from rescue except baby bunny

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue,etc..) ace was born with one ear so hewas going to be culled no more needs to be said:); Gypsy was found bymy fathers friend two years ago in a field in the middle of a blizzard;Buster was a rescue from the animal science program i was is he was alab rabbit, baby bunny was a accidental breeding from ace and gypsy bythe ever so helpfull neighborhood chirldren!

What are their favorite foods? carrots, apples, doughnuts, grass

Do your buns binky? ;) you mean some don't??

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? i still have strech marks!!

What do they do when they're mad at you? grunt, turn backs to me

Do they thump alot? only when the fox is around

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? what is a pet?

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? sometimes

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?there is never a good number to have you always need justone more!!

If you got another, what would you name it?ummm still thinking on baby bunny's so i'll get back to youon that one!!

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? hands down, mini rex

What kind of treats do you give them? wires, hard wood, floor molding, carpeting ect

Do they hide from you alot? nope

When they do, how do you catch them? i tie a rope around there necks so they can run too far!!

What type of cages do they have?two indoor wire ones and one very large rabbit condo largeehough to hold 9 rabbits in 2 foot by 4 foot cages each

Oh, I forgot to answer them myself. Silly me.

How many bunnies do you have? 2

What are their names? Calvin and Jordan

Middle names? C 'Dulcito' and J 'Amorcito'

How old are they? Calvin's 3 I think and Jordan's 2/12. I lost track of time, somewhere around there.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Pet store but if I get another it'll definately be from a rescue.

What are their favorite foods? Bananas and oats.

Do your buns binky? ;)Yep, all the time! Jordan's more of Binkier than Calvin is but Calvin certainly does his share.

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? I do! I fussover them all the time. They're like babies only they never grow up soI don't have to worry about spoiling them or trying to raise them to bea good adult. ;)

What do they do when they're mad at you? Calvin digs into me and bites!The boy's got an attitude problem. Jordan has a really gooddisposition, never gets mad, if he does he never shows it.

Do they thump alot? Jordan's the king of thumping! He's thumpedaround 30 times before whithin a 5 minute period. He thumps at least 5times a day, the poor thing. Have no idea what gets him so spooked.Calvin thumps maybe once a week, if that.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? My whole life revolves around them!! If I have plans, but theyhavn't had enough play time for the day, I'll cancel plans without asecond thought. There's a single 30 minute time period of the day whereI don't think about them. Aside from my mom there's nobody else moreimportant. Forget my boyfriend, I'll take the bunnies over him anyday!:D

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Aside fromrent, medical, and other neccesities like that, yes. They'll get a newcage or toys to play with etc before I get a new jacket or pair ofjeans.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? I do but I've got handsfull with just the 2 of them! They tend to scrap sometimes. lol BeforeI bring a new one in the house I need to make sure they're squared awayand getting along without any problems what so ever.

If you got another, what would you name it? Olivia

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? I like lops. Calvin's a mini lopand Jordan's a holland. I don't have any experiance with other breedsthough so can't really say.

What kind of treats do you give them? Bananas, oats, sometimes a littlepeice of peach, applesauce, there're more but I can't think of them atthe moment.

Do they hide from you alot? Yes, the little boogers...I've had to search for about 30 minutes before trying to find Calvin.

When they do, how do you catch them? They're professional escapeartists! They're really good at getting away from me. If I have thetime I'll wait till they forget and come out on their own but if I'm ina rush I'll get on the floor with them for a second and pet them sothey calm down then scoop em up real quick.

What type of cages do they have? They both have spaciopus multi levelcages. Also, I just bought these do it yourself shelving unit thingsthat I managed to build a huge 2 level playpen for them. They love it!

Hey neighbor (I'm 20-30 minutes outside of Philly!)

How many bunnies do you have? 1

What are their names? Snuggles

Middle names? none

How old are they? about 4 months or so

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) pet store

What are their favorite foods? pellets, hay

Do your buns binky? ;)yes

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? pretty much

What do they do when they're mad at you? run away

Do they thump alot? she hasn't thumped at all...yet

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? she's like one of my kids

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? yep, just like my kids

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? probably some day

If you got another, what would you name it? depends on its personality

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?don't know enough 'bout the different breeds to have a fav.

What kind of treats do you give them? starting to introduce veggies....she thinks they're treats right now

Do they hide from you alot? she can run but she can't hide;)

When they do, how do you catch them? she's in her cage or we're in the playpen so it doesn't take much:)

What type of cages do they have? Marchioro

How many bunnies do you have?two

What are their names?Buster and Tucker

Middle names?no, but we have nick names... Mr. Tucker pants, bust a moves, Monkeys, etc...

How old are they?4 mos.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)Breeder

What are their favorite foods?well we are limitted yet, but we LOVE our Spring mix!!!!!

Do your buns binky? ;)OF COURSE!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?OBVIOUSLY... LMBO!

What do they do when they're mad at you?Toss things, chew on the bars, bite me...

Do they thump alot?No

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life?They have taken over BIG TIME!!!!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?I sure do! It;s MORE fun that way!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?YES!!!!!

If you got another, what would you name it?It depends on their personalities.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?I like the lops personally, but they're all soooo sweet.

What kind of treats do you give them?We tried Craisins, but theMonkeys didn't like it, so right now we are just on the spring mix...

Do they hide from you alot?No, but Tucks is more shy than Buster.

When they do, how do you catch them?are you kidding, they're too fast for me, UNLESS i've got salad...

What type of cage do they have? they each have a NIC cage

What are their names? Bunny Foo Foo and Mr. Wiggles

Middle names?

How old are they? 3years and almost 2 years

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Bunny Foo Foo waslisted on FreeCycle. I contacted many German Angora breeders and foundone who was selling all of her woolers because they were moving.

What are their favorite foods? BANANA

Do your buns binky? ;)Yes

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? I do Mr. Wiggles, but Foo Foo Bunny is very standoffish.

What do they do when they're mad at you? They don't get mad at me.

Do they thump alot? Occasionally, they always have a reason.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? My life revolves around my pets and my kids, so I don't know theright answer to that

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? yes

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? no

If you got another, what would you name it? Sophie

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? German Angora

What kind of treats do you give them? Banana

Do they hide from you alot? No

When they do, how do you catch them? When we first got bunny foo fooshe hid under a table, under normal circumstances I wouldn't havepulled on her, but I had to leave the house and I couldn't leave herunattended so I grabbed on to her when I could and pulled her out.

What type of cages do they have? NIC

What are their names? Rex and Peanut

Middle names? Full names are Rex Robert Harrison and Peanut Divamuffin

How old are they? 6 and 4, respectively

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Rex - pet store, Peanut - animal shelter

What are their favorite foods? Oats, Craisins, hamster food...

Do your buns binky? ;) Yes, especially when they're getting a lot of high-pitched praise

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Um...no.But I do treat them with all the dignity, respect, and compassion thatany living being deserves.

What do they do when they're mad at you? Grunt, throw things, thump, give me The Butt

Do they thump alot? Not too often.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? They've taken over my bedroom :p. And they're an integral partof my life, all major decisions take my pets into consideration.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Generally, yes.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Absolutely. But have have neither the time nor space :(.

If you got another, what would you name it? Radar or Skipperdoo

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Mini-Rex, with Flemmies, Pals, and New Zealands coming in close behind

What kind of treats do you give them? They don't get too many treats, but when they do, it's usually a carrot or Craisin

Do they hide from you alot? No, they're extremely friendly

When they do, how do you catch them? If they don't want to becaught, they run right back into their cage - it works out well ;)

What type of cages do they have? Just a large, wire-bottomed cagewith a couple grass mats, toys, and a litterbox (along with food andwater, of course)

[/quote]

chiquita090 wrote:
I havn't posted a topic in a while. I thought this might be kind of fun.

How many bunnies do you have? Two

What are their names? Shorty & Star

Middle names? Punky

How old are they? Four months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Reptile (feed) store

What are their favorite foods? Carrots, romaine lettuce, crasins

Do your buns binky? ;) All the time

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? ahahaha! YES!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Shorty ignores me and Star hides.

Do they thump alot? Never heard them thump (maybe once when they were playing and jumping)

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? They are part of me. I rush home everyday to see them

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Sometimes

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes, but I have my hands full with these two.

If you got another, what would you name it? Depends on the bun.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Dutch (and lops are sooo cute!)

What kind of treats do you give them? Bananas, crasins, yogurt chips.

Do they hide from you alot? Not really. But, yes, sometimes.

When they do, how do you catch them? I talk to Star (SHEhides) and stroke her and eventually pick her up. I go slowand gentle when she is fickle.

What type of cages do they have? A large hutch

How many bunnies do you have? 7

What are their names? Lucy, Oreo, Jack, Jasmine, Malia, Peanut and Nahnee

Middle names?Lucy Lou..thats the only one who has a middle name.

How old are they?Lucy is 8months, oreo is 9 months, Jack is11month, And Jasmine, Malia, Peanut and Nahnee are going to be 9weeks.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) I got Oreo,lucy, and Jasmine at a pet store, Jack is from the humane i volunteerfor and Malia, Peanut and nahnee were my does babies.

What are their favorite foods?Lucy- Cilantro and carrots,Oreo- carrots, Jasmine- collard greens and carrots, Jack- carrots andTimothy hay based pellets,and the babies- Collard greens,Cilantro, and parsley.

Do your buns binky? ;)All my bunnies binky allover the place. Malia, Jazzy and Lucy are the best at it!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself?Yes, lol only us bunny parents understand why we treat them like ourown and spend 10000 of dollars on them lol.

What do they do when they're mad at you? Thump, or bite the bar on their cages

Do they thump alot?NOt really Lucy has only thumped once inthe 7month we have had her. Nahnee has thumped 3 times each time ivechanged their pen. And the rest dont thump at all.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? They deffiently have taken over my life..it startedoff with one and now i have 7!! I love them dearly and make sure i putthem before myself.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?Yes! id say monthy i spend 200.00- 300.00 dollars.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?Yes, imthinking about and English Angora or Tri-colored Dutch.

If you got another, what would you name it?Hmm, i think if igot an English Angora i would name him Noah or Allie from the notebooklol.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit?Dutch, American Fuzzy lop and Mini Rex.

What kind of treats do you give them?Bananna Yogurt dips,pieces of apple, they are pretty picky so theres not much good treats ican find for them that they will like.

Do they hide from you alot?Peanut does, and Oreo.

When they do, how do you catch them?corner them lol

What type of cages do they have?i got 3 dog crates for lucy,oreo and jasmine. A ferret playpen for Malia, nahnee and peanut. AndJack has a normal rabbit cage.

How many bunnies do you have? Three

What are their names? Poco, Hef & Skittles

Middle names? Never thought of that

How old are they? Poco - Six years, Hef - two years and Skittles - four months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) One from a breeder whose sign I saw as I was driving by, two from shows

What are their favorite foods? Apples, carrots, anything sweet and/or crunchy

Do your buns binky? ;) Yes, although Poco only did her first this past weekend

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Of course! They're my furry, four-footed kids!

What do they do when they're mad at you? Thump loudly, grunt, turn their backs, Poco dumps her litter tray when she's mad.

Do they thump alot? Poco does. The other two bite their cage bars andshake their cages, especially right after I hit the snooze bar in themorning!

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? I figure it's actually THEIR house. They just let me live herecuz I pay rent!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Always!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes, but I'm in an apartment right now.

If you got another, what would you name it? If it's a boy - Bugs, If it's a girl - Prada

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Mini Rex

What kind of treats do you give them? Veggie Puffs (I call them VeggiePoofs, like Cheesy Poofs on South Park), Loftys, Yogies. I also givethem apple twigs to chew on.

Do they hide from you alot? Skittles does the most, but she's thenewest and is still getting used to us. Poco does it to be obstinate.Hef does only when he doesn't feel well, which fortunately isn't often.

When they do, how do you catch them? Try to lure them out with a carrotor a treat. If that doesn't work I gently push them out with ayardstick. (I call it the "Bunny-pokin' stick")

What type of cages do they have? Plastic bottom w/ coated wire tops, but I"m trying to figure out some new ideas

How many bunnies do you have? 2- A polish and a Rex

What are their names? Gus and Holly

Middle names? None

How old are they? Holly-5 Gus i believe is2 or 3

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Im fostering them from a Rescue..Long term foster care.

What are their favorite foods? Any treats, carrots, Apples

Do your buns binky? ;)I honestly don't know what this means Lol

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Oh yes

What do they do when they're mad at you? Gus never gets mad as far as iknow, Holly will act as if shes a 30lb bun and will lunge, bite orthump at ya.

Do they thump alot? Gus- rarely, Holly- yes!

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? Their my kids! lol

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Most likely.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have?DEFINETLY!

If you got another, what would you name it? Not sure.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemishes-even though ive neverhad one they seem cool-,Rexs,Polish,Lops thats about all I can think offor now lol

What kind of treats do you give them? Mariani- Pineapple Tango Tropical Medley and Berries N Cherries, Apples, Carrots

Do they hide from you alot? Sometimes when I have to put them back in the cage

When they do, how do you catch them? Reach my hand under the bed and"Thump" at them and they usually come out and have me chase them aroundthe room some more

What type of cages do they have? They have those storage bin things you can get at Target that i put together..

What's your favorite thing to do with yourbun?Groom/Pet themand give em lots of love!

This is a good idea. How fun.

How many bunnies do you have?6 (unless I get to count myflemish I'm getting soon)1 mini lop, 1 Holland lop,2mini rex, 1 mini rex mix, 1Californian

What are their names? Sage, Daisy, Basil, Saphy, Orion, Elvis

Middle names? None

How old are they? Elvis is around 1, Sage, Daisy and Basil are between6 and 9 months, Saphy is 7 wks, Orion is 4 months (all give or takeexcept Basil and Saphy)

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)Basil andSaphy are from breeders, Daisy and Orion are rescues from a reptileshow, Elvis was dumped on my friend's front porch and needed a home,Sage is from the pet store I manage

What are their favorite foods? Cheerios

Do your buns binky? All except Daisy, she's a little stuck up!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? All my critters are treated like that.

What do they do when they're mad at you? They thump and boy can they pout!

Do they thump a lot? Hmmm...the boys don't much at all and neither does Basil, but Daisy does all the time

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? All my animals have taken over!!

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Typically, yes.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? I'm getting aflemish as soon as I can get together with the breeder!!!

If you got another, what would you name it? I think he's going to be Sampson, then if I get a female some day, she'll be Delilah

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? I don't know, I can't wait to getmy flemish, but I adore those lops and I can't get over the rex fur,but Elvis, my Californian is just the sweetest guy...

What kind of treats do you give them? crasins, dried papaya, Cheerios...

Do they hide from you alt? Only Miss Daisy, she wedges herself behindElvis' cage and then thumps at him when he pays herattention. Ok, Sage, Basil and Orion hide when it's time forbed.

When they do, how do you catch them? Oh, I'm mean, I find their hidingplace and drag them out, or I corner them, or I just let them go untilthey put themselves to bed, but they don't do this as well as myferrets. LOL

What type of cages do they have? At the moment, they are all inSafeguard cages, but I'm going to be making the NIC condos when wemove. My flemish is going in a huge dog kennel, or maybe I'llmake him a cage, but I don't think so.

What's your favorite thing to do with yourbun?Mostly I love to watch them, but Elvis and Sage are mycuddle buns!

Jen

How many bunnies do you have? 5

What are their names? Smokey (dwarf), Izzy, Pandemonium, Fenwick (all Hollands), and Bub (Palomino)

Middle names? none

How old are they? 13+, 6, 5, 5, and 10 mo.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)

Smokey: backyard breeder

Izzy: pro breeder

Pandemonium and Fenwick: daughter and son of Izzy, born in my herd.

Bub: son of the late Bunbun, born in my herd.

What are their favorite foods? Dried bread and oatmeal

Do your buns binky? ;)Ohhhh ya.:p

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? When thegirls were preggers I felt like I was too. I helped nurse the babieswhen they were tiny.

What do they do when they're mad at you? Girls and Fenwick: grunt and run. Boy Bub: SPRAY!:X

Do they thump alot? Izzy lives in an earthquake zone because hercage is attached to Bub's. 10 lb. earthquake....what more can Isay?:p

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? Oh ya. Family says I'm nuts.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Not ifthey're healthy!:DBut still asubstantial sum.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Lots and lots.

If you got another, what would you name it? No clue. Too many possibilities.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? PALOMINO! (lol, anyone want tohear wayyy more than you want to know about how wonderful Palsare....just talk to me.;))

What kind of treats do you give them? Dried bread, oatmeal, carrots,maple leaves, grass, clover, dandelions (not all at once)

Do they hide from you alot? Not a chance. Bub is attached to me likea leech as soon as the door opens. He has to be peeled off and stuffedback in.

Smokey runs and hides, but she is evil.

When they do, how do you catch them? Flying tackle.:p

What type of cages do they have? Big monster ones. 3ft. x 5ft. x 2ft. for Bub and Izzy. Upgrades to come for Izzy's little squirts.

Rose

I just remembered something that I wanted to add:D We hung out with our neighbors one night last weekend and we weregetting to know each other, they were convinced that we had the twokids and a baby. All we can figure is that they've seen me carrying Mr.Wiggles around! :D

Latest posts

Back