Bunny Survey!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many bunnies do you have? One.

What are their names? Friday

Middle names? None.

How old are they? 7 weeks.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Breeder.

What are their favorite foods? Not sure yet...

Do your buns binky? ;)Of course!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes.

What do they do when they're mad at you? Rip up paper and run around crazily.

Do they thump alot? No.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Not quite taken over my life (yet), but more than a pet.

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? I don't spend any money on me, all for her so far.

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes.

If you got another, what would you name it? I don't know.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Dutch.

What kind of treats do you give them? Oats, cheerios.

Do they hide from you alot? No, they don't leave me alone!

When they do, how do you catch them? I call her name and she gets curious.

What type of cages do they have? Home-made one.

How many bunnies do you have? 2 right now, 3 in few weeks

What are their names? Mocha and Spice

Middle names? Mocha Avery, Spice Damien :embarrassed:

How old are they? Mocha is 2 years and almost 3 months, Spice is 2 years and almost 2 months.

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Mocha and Spice arefrom my friend who had accidental litters, the next one is from abreeder

What are their favorite foods? Mocha and Spice love Animal Crackers and Soda Crackers

Do your buns binky? Mocha and Spice do all the time

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? :embarrassed:yup

What do they do when they're mad at you? Spice thumps and snorts orturns his butt to me, Mocha throws his bowl out the door or bites

Do they thump alot? nope, but Spice has his grumpy days when he does it alot

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? They've taken over my life.. not the house.. yet

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?:laugh:yup!

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? yes, that's whyI'm getting a third

If you got another, what would you name it? No idea, I have a list but need to know her look and personality first

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Holland or Flemish but I love mutts too

What kind of treats do you give them? oats, dried pineapple, apple, theodd pieve of fruit from the fridge, a cracker maybe once a month

Do they hide from you alot? Only when they know I'm going to pick them up

When they do, how do you catch them? I bribe with treats

What type of cages do they have? One double hutch andI'm building a single hutch now

How many bunnies do you have? 3

What are their names? Dr. Melody 'Fullmoon' Frankenbunny, Wilbur Igor Rex, Dubya 'The Prez' Dutch
Middle names? see above

How old are they? Mel - 4, Wilbur and Dubya are 2

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Mel - wasrehomed to me a year and 1/2 ago from a friendat theLagomorph Lounge. She originally came from a breeder inSycamore, Ohio.

Wilbur - came from a coworker whose children no longer wanted him.

Dubya - was dumped in a boxon the lawn of arescuer. He had been almost starved to death and was askeleton covered with fur

What are their favorite foods? Salads

Do your buns binky? ;)yes

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? No, close but not quite

What do they do when they're mad at you? Mel grunts, growls and bites, Wil and Dub rarely get mad

Do they thump alot? No, only when they hear coyotes outside

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? Taken over

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself?We spend more onour 18cats than therabbits or ourselves

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Yes,getting a new bunny from a friend in Canada at the end ofJuly. Her name is Frodo and she is a 2 year oldmoni-rex

If you got another, what would you name it?

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Dutch

What kind of treats do you give them? once ortwice a week they get a small bit of banana, apple or carrot.Never more than an inch or 2 each. I prefer to give themfresh mint or snow pea pods

Do they hide from you alot? no

When they do, how do you catch them?

What type of cages do they have? They have freerun of a 25 foot by 45 foot room that used to be the children'splayroom. They have 2 cages for their hay and litter boxesbut they are never closed up in the cages. I don't want thecats in the bunny litter boxes.

dajeti2 wrote:
How many bunnies do you have? 1 white Flemish Giant buck

What are their names? Apollo

Middle names? Mommas'Boy

How old are they? 1 year and 4 months old

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) from an awesomeBreeder

What are their favorite foods? All veggies and most fruits

Do your buns binky? Oh yea lol. Big huge industrial sized ones

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes, he is my baby

What do they do when they're mad at you? I get the big ole bunny butt, man that kills me

Do they thump alot? Not since the possum left

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? Apollo rules us

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Definitely

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Oh Yea! I am getting 4 more in July.

If you got another, what would you name it? Adara, Damara, Christa and Hopi

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish Giants

What kind of treats do you give them? Dried Papaya, oats, yogurt dropsand fortune cookies

Do they hide from you alot? Never. He is way to big and has no where big enough to hide lol.

When they do, how do you catch them? Open the papaya bag and scoop him up.

What type of cages do they have? A huge one, 4'x3'x2'

What's your favorite thing to do with your bun?Spend every spare second I have with him.

Tina
W:shock:w, alot has changed since I first filled this out.

How many bunnies do you have? 7 soon to be 9

What are their names? Apollo, Christa, Hopi, Misty, Stormy, Mitzy, Tinsel, Fedora and Doran

Middle names?Apollo Moma's Boy, Christa Marie, Hopi Stevie,Misty of the Mountains, Stormy Nights and working on theothers

How old are they? 19 months old, 3 months, 3 months, 8weeks, 6 weeks, 2 yrs., 2 yrs. 1 yr. and 1 yr. I think

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..)Apollo-breeder, Christa & Hopi-Gypsy'srescuerescue, Misty & Stormy-rescued from a petstore, Mitzy and Tinsel, adopted from a forum member, Fedora &Doran-Gypsy's rescue and Dootsmom's rescue

What are their favorite foods? All veggies and most fruits

Do your buns binky? Oh yea lol. Big huge industrial sized ones down to little tiny ones

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes, every one of them

What do they do when they're mad at you? I get the big olebunny butt, Hopi bites the rest give me the butt too

Do they thump alot? Not since the possum left

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/or life? They are our lives

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Definitely

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Definitelybut am going to have to wait a long while before adding more

If you got another, what would you name it? Adara, Damara, Atlas, Vanko

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Flemish Giants

What kind of treats do you give them? Dried Papaya, oats, yogurt dropsand fortune cookies

Do they hide from you alot? Christa loves to hide it's a game to her

When they do, how do you catch them? Open the fridge and break out the greens

What type of cages do they have? standard wore cages and two have medium dog crates

What's your favorite thing to do with your bun?Lay on the floor for some one on one time.

Tina

How many bunnies do you have? 5

Breeds? Holland, 2 minis, satin and flemish

What are their names? Corky, Homer, Oreo, Misty, Keely

Middle names? None

How old are they? Corky 5 months, Homer, 5 months, Oreo, 2.5 years, Misty 9 months, Keely 3 months

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Corky and Homer, Petstore, Oreo and Misty,Adopted, Keely Breeder

What are their favorite foods? anything green

Do your buns binky? ;)yep...a flemish binky is a site to behold! LOL!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Youbet....even gettingup every 2-3 hours andcominghome from work that often to feed Corky when he was sosick.

What do they do when they're mad at you? generally just "the butt"

Do they thump alot? Only Misty when she's mad at Homer.

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? They have their own room I'm in the process of redoing...need Isay more?

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? Generally

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? Of course...but for nowI'm at my limit...hard enuff to give everyone some time...

If you got another, what would you name it? would depend on its personality.

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? So far the Holland with Flemish coming in next.

What kind of treats do you give them? Lots of various veggies, hit the farmers market weekly so they are good and fresh!

Do they hide from you alot? Nope.

When they do, how do you catch them? Not much of an issue.

What type of cages do they have? 1 NIC cage and 3 dog kennels...soon to be a 2nd nic cage and just 1 dog kennel.

Favorite thing to do with em: Yes, I'm partial but its cuddle withCorky..we've been thru SOOO much together and have a pretty tight knitbond...he knows when I'm down and need him and I know when he needs momtime. ;)

How many bunnies do you have? 3

What are their names? Rexie, Sherbie, and Snuggles

Middle names? Big Guy, Little Man, Snuggie Bear (More like nicknames than Middle names)

How old are they? 3, 2, 4

How do you get them? (pet store, rescue, etc..) Breeder at a fair, Breeder, Adoption via my vet

What are their favorite foods? Cinnamon toast crunch (75% less sugar kind), Yougies, Bananas, Romaine lettuce

Do your buns binky? Yeap

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yeap.. They are my "boys"..

What do they do when they're mad at you? Thump, shake their heads and tails, ignore me

Do they thump alot? not really, just if they're scared or ticked

Are they just pets to you or have they taken over your house and/orlife? Taken over my house and life. I love them more than anything..

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? For sure!Snuggles needs vet care every couple months $250 every time.. I can'tsee buying something that I don't really need for myself when my bunswant/need something..

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? sometimes yes,sometimes no.. I'd love to help out some resue bunnies but feel guiltcause I don't have enough $$$ to treat them if need be.

If you got another, what would you name it? Depends on what breed it is and it's personality

What's your favorite breed of rabbit? Rex.. so soft.. it's like petting velvet..

What kind of treats do you give them? Cranberry nibbles andYougies

Do they hide from you alot? Only if it's nap time and when they knowI have to leave for work and it's time to go to their room.

When they do, how do you catch them? I use a broom or wrapping papertube. I show it to them and say "Go to your room now please! Mommyneeds to go to work now". And usually they'll go to their room..

What type of cages do they have? Homemade.. I've converted a sparebedroom into 3 separate pens. Used wood and rabbit cage wire to createan open barrier for them to see each other but not touch..

how many bunnies do you have? 1

what are their names? Millie and Ruby

middle names? none

How old are they? 3 years 11 months

How did you get them? Breeder

what are their favourite foods? Apples, dandylions, carrots and broccoli

do your buns binky? yes!!

Do you treat them as if you gave birth to them yourself? Yes, my little babies!

What do they do when they are mad at you? grunt

Do they thump alot? no, only on rare occasions

Are they just pets or have they taken over your house/ life? they are my life, lol

Do you spend more money on them than you do on yourself? No

Do you want more bunnies than you already have? yes

If you got another what would you name it? i would have to see it first

Whats your favourite breed of rabbit? rex

What kind of treats do you give them? any types of greens of vegies

Do they hide from you alot? no

When they do how do you catch them? take away the thing they arehiding under or be patient and wait for them to come out if i can'tmove it.

What type of cages do they have? Hutch

Ok here is my answers: :)

I have two rabbits

Pacth the eldest and Poppy the youngest

No middle names

Patch about5/6 and Poppy about 2

Patch was from a localfarming show and Poppy was from a small pet shop

Patch likes sprout leaves and Poppy carrots

Yes they do binky, cute :)

I treat them as a member of my family after all they have a heart and feelings just likeall of us

When there mad at me i normally leave them on there own for a few minutes then come back to them, then there normally fine

Patch thumps only when he sees a cat and Poppy thumps when the dog comes too close to her cage

They havnt taken over my life and therenot just pets, more like friends.

I must admit i spend more money on myself, simply because rabbits dontcost alot where as clothes andfood cost abit for humans, butthey do get treats every other week.

After these two bunnies have passed away i plan to get no more untillim older, im 18 so later on in life when i hopefully have children theycan have rabbits

If i ever got another i would call in BINKY, it just sounds cute:D

Favourite breed of rabbit either Dutch or Dwarf

Treats= popcorn, veg, fruit and any combinition of treat sticks from my local pet shop

Patch hides but Poppy is more outgoing and wants to be seen

Normally to catch them its an exausting run around the garden before catching them

Patch is in a wooden hutch with sleeping and living quarters and Poppyis in a slightly smaller plastic cage indoores with an attachedhay/straw rack.

PHEW!........................................... never typed so much :D;)

Latest posts

Back