Bunny Drawings! :]

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess4921

Reaction score
I saw some other threads where people posted their drawings, so I thought I would share too!

These are some commissions I did of some peoples bunnies when I was saving up to nueter Smudge. The bun in the basket and the bun on the cloud are memorials. The one in the basket had a head tilt, and I THINK she was paralyzed too.I do commissions of other animals too, but those are just the bunnies :DTheyre far from perfect, but Im getting better!

amandascommission.jpg

kathyscommishcopy1.jpg

ZuesCommish.jpg

And this is a pic of Smudge I did a while back... Its one of the first bunnies I drew, so it isnt very good LOL! I still like it though for some reason ;)

Smudge.jpg

I usually just do my art in Photoshop, but I have some other bunny pics I should probably scan.

Oh, and heres my deviant art site if you wanna see more~ http://jess4921.deviantart.com/

And if anyone is interested in commissioning me, here are my prices. PM me if you want something!~ http://jess4921.deviantart.com/journal/25092610/

Sorry its another deviant art link, but I didnt feel like transfering all that info on to this thread LOL

Hope you all enjoyed!:biggrin2:

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
That art work is Amazing
i second that! wow.. how do you get around the computer/photoshop? i get lost.lol
i postd you a comment on your decintart page:)

Oh wow! They're brilliant! I love the contrasting colors!

We seem have a lot of talented artists here!

Ooooooooooooooooh you should totally join that site where they make stickers out of your art!!! :biggrin2:

Aww Zeus was my bunny...I know Jess from another forum :)

Still miss him like crazy, almost a year after his death. I loove the picture Jess did of him and plan to print it to hang on the wall in my bunny room.

I seriously love those, I don't know you could do that!

Latest posts

Back