Bunny Birthing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry :( I was really hoping he would be ok. I tell you though, Rainbow Bridge has got a feisty addition up there, I'm sure he will sort them all out.

You did anything and everything you could and gave him the best chance he could have had.

With Splat and her sister, just make sure they don't fight because they have been separated for a while now and might fight. Splat also might get cold given that she is now used to being inside.

I'm so sorry.

RIP Max.

im sorry :( that's so sad that mommy bunny knew he had died. and that she wouldn't go in the room. you did a great job for the little guy and for mommy bunny. i'm sorry, again.

tracy and nemo

:pink iris:for max

Thankyou guys so much. I have the comfort in knowing that his short life in this world was a very active, loving and very interesting time. Splat has been fine outside. After my post on here i brought her sister indoors...one sniff and she was so happy! She had her big fat pillow back :). It made me cry with joy, she had someone to share her grief with, and run around with, and generally feel better. My mum was home all day and she kept an eye on them, apparently they've been good, no fighting just running round the garden, scenting everything and remembering all her climbing places and "viewing platforms".

I am so sad that I have to bury max, made all the mor painful as i lost one of my guineas to illness last tuesday. Just gotta hope my next tuesday is better. Splat did an amazing job, and despite her loss, i am so happy that she's got her sister back.

I hope Max meets all my others over the rainbow bridge, and eventually, he will be with his mummy once more.

I just want to say that I'm so sorry for your loss - I know you did everything you could for him.

Peg

Latest posts

Back