Bunnies and their stuffed buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was Snuggy's man, Hairy, last year:

April162006006.jpg

She liked the way he groomed her:

April162006005.jpg

It was a very brief affair, however. Once Harry strayed intothe boys' area and got their scents all over him, Snuggy wasdone. Sad, I know, but a diva's gotta do what a diva's gottado.

Cookie and his stuffed bear.

Since this picture, he has moved on to a stuffie baseball that is thesame size as he is. I think it had better mountingcapabilities.

:?

Oh I found one more... here he is guarding his stuffie, who spends his life Butt Up.

Wow honeypot and snuggysmom,Whatcuterabbits!!!they're sohandsome!!!:inlove: Keep an eye on them, i might have tobunny-napone so they can be Binky's friend.

Hehe, and here's Momma's little stuffed buddy!Don't you just love easter? :D The girls would probably pee on him outof jealousy though ;)

Bunnypictures-Leanne289.jpg

Magnet with his stuffed bear...concentrating onhim rather than our legs! Stuffed bear will be out of a jobafter this week though...Magnet's getting neutered.

HPIM0300.jpg

wow, those are some really cute pictures!!!

now that easter's coming up, they have a bunch of stuffed rabbit toys...i should get some for Cookie&Cream. B)

Latest posts

Back