Bunnies and their stuffed buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww that is such a cute pic!:D

My buns have a little teddy which they snuggle up with and groomalthough this is the only picture I have of 'her'. It's annoying that Ididn't catch the one of Millie asleep with her head resting onit,:loveunfortunately she doesn't look too keen in this one!;)

MillieTeddy.jpg

Here is TinkleBunny and her stuffy, Magazine.

tinklemagazine.jpg

We call it magazine because she only shows interest in it when she is using her litterbox.:litterhealthy:

~Star~

hehe, 'magazine' is a cute name!!!

and spring, yes, maomaochiu digs at his stuffed buddies too as if saying 'why don't you play with me?!":D

He is so cute! My rabbit wont play with them she will only chew on them and rip them apart.:rainbow:

Here's one of Daisy Mae, since she doesn't haveMr Tumnus here with her she is settling for"Strawberry" BUT just until MrTumnus:heartbeat: escapes and heads to Ajax to live with her.

Susan and the Gang:apollo::bunny19:bunnydance::bunnyheart

Mopsy005.jpg
Mopsyand her hippo (rest in peace mr. hippo). She loved him todeath. But he was always kept clean evenif he eventually was missing an ear, a tail and both eyes.

Mopsy004.jpg

Mopsy002.jpg

Back