Building the bunny run and hutch. :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering the same thing-I need to get one for Taffy.

I bought the boys a cheap cat bed today. The cushion inside lifts off so I popped a hot water bottle (wrapped in a towel) under the cushion, then wrapped the towel over the top of the cushion too. Benjamin didn't look too sure at first but when I popped out about half an hour later I caught them both snuggled up together inside it. ;)

This is Benjamin testing it out:

benjibed.jpg

That looks great! I wish everyone cared to have enough space for their outdoor buns to hop around like you guys. Those store bought ones are just shameful. Looks like they're some happy and spoiled buns.

That looks great! I wish everyone cared to have enough space for their outdoor buns to hop around like you guys. Those store bought ones are just shameful. Looks like they're some happy and spoiled buns.

The store bought ones make me so angry! This cost around the same price to build as a tiny store bought one. In my opinion, if you're not willing to make the effort then you shouldn't be allowed animals! And thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back