"Bugsy"....my 8 1/2 year old foster bunny...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy, Benson is so cute. I'm glad his appointment went well.

Good luck switching him over to the good pellets.

Do yours like him any better? Geez a Foursome would be nice.

Susan:)

I'm happy to hear that Benson's appoitment went well...he's such a special little boy :)

Amy..i'm so happy that you gave this handsome fella a home..i really really am just so happy...at least he can live out his bunny years :)

Cheryl

I am getting super duper attached to the old guy, but if a rabbit experienced home pops up for him...I will let him go because I know he will be extremely well cared for.

We'll see, I am in no hurry to find him another home :p.

Benson is now eating the Oxbow BBT pellets completely :biggrin2:.

Oh, and I found out today that Benson WAS originally adopted from Brambley Hedge Rabbit rescue in Phoenix on May 21st, 2001 :shock:. He was 1 1/2 years old at the time. Kelly from BHRR is finding out what I need to do, possibly fill out paper work....since Benson is actually "property" of BHRR now that Phil and his wife broke the rules of the adoption papers they signed back in 2001, by giving Benson to me.

We'll see how it goes and what I need to do :).

:shock:, oh wow, yeah, you can't do that on a contract with an adoption. Maybe they forgot. I hope it works out, Amy. They may have to pay a fine. When I adopted Angel, the contract says if I let her loose or gave her away and they found out, I'd have a fine of $1400. That was HRS though.

Glad you're getting attached, but I totally understand you need to find him a home, so I won't give you a hard time, haha.

That is just wonderful about the pellets! Awesome job, girl!:woohoo

Latest posts

Back