Brody Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
TURTLE :)...

We got him from Backyard Bunny Barn:
http://www.backyardbunnybarn.com/

Turtle is a 7 week old tort Holland Lop. He came complete with a full pedigree, tattoo in the ear, and a cute face. His registered name would be ROEHE'S Turtle, a.k.a. Turtle. Ryan paid $40 for him.

He has already licked my finger and nibbled on Ryan's. It is going to be hard to not spend a lot of time with the little guy, but I want Ryan to spend the time with him, so that Turtle bonds closely with him and not me.

l_0c3f2909f23570f3977f18e4c928ede2.jpg

l_7b0ff2d966dd23670d29c714d0584af8.jpg

l_24af4409e4980b86d1db6444a819e723.jpg

l_b709510c2c1d280069d7f693d33e2218.jpg

l_2ec0077d006fc7afc2ed1bedd47a9550.jpg

Here is Turtle Bunny's pedigree (which I have questions about it to post in the rabbitry):

l_0a1e079ba9608158604251245e5af6ba.jpg

And here is Turtle's first "cage", which Ryan created himself (with SOME help from me):

l_5249122d7a20bcde7ddc9a0e47c97eb3.jpg

** Now, I am about to go post some new pictures of Marlin Bunny in his blog, ya'll best check out MY little man :D!

Oh so cute!!! Turtle looks a lot like my Oscar;) Congrats on the new bun! His setup looks ver nice!Can't wait to see more pics of the cute little guy!:happyrabbit:

Soooo cute! Congrats Ryan! Now you have to join the forum and ask your own questions and do your own research:p. It would be cool if you joined though;).

He is a little cutie and I can't wait to hear all about him and see tons more pics!

CONGRATULATIONS! WELCOME HOME TURTLE!:D

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Soooo cute! Congrats Ryan! Now you have to join the forum and ask your own questions and do your own research:p. It would be cool if you joined though;).

Funny that you said that, Crystal. Ryan said to me the other day, "Now, when I get my own bunny, does this mean that I have to join the forum and become and addict too?"

:p

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Congrats Ryan! :D (And Amy! :p)

Turtle is the cutest name, I love it! Will Marlin ever meet him?

You can have lots of fights like "I have the cutest bunny!" "No mine is the cutest!!"...lol! ;)

Michaela wrote:
Turtle is the cutest name, I love it! Will Marlin ever meet him?

You can have lots of fights like "I have the cutest bunny!" "No mine is the cutest!!"...lol! ;)

Thanks, everyone. I will tell Ryan that the forum is pleased :p!

Michaela...I am planning on letting Marlin "meet" Turtle tomorrow on the bed in the spare bedroom, since it is a place that Marlin never goes into. As for future bonding...I am not sure ;).

I think they would make a gorgeous pair, honestly, boy/boy pairs to me are the most beautiful thing, when they work.

Am I right in that they are the same colour? That's freaking adorable! Hehe :biggrin2:, a matching pair but different breeds.

NZminilops wrote:
I think they would make a gorgeous pair, honestly, boy/boy pairs to me are the most beautiful thing, when they work.

Am I right in that they are the same colour? That's freaking adorable! Hehe :biggrin2:, a matching pair but different breeds.

Alicia....when I make him :biggrin2:!

Michelle...yep, Marlin and Turtle are both Torts. Morgan is in the same color field too, pretty much :p!

Woot! Go the torts :biggrin2: (having a broken tort myself, I reeeaaaallly like that colour)

I love Turtle Bunnys' setup, that looks cosy and spacious.

Is Ryan head over heals yet?

NZminilops wrote:
Woot! Go the torts :biggrin2: (having a broken tort myself, I reeeaaaallly like that colour)

I love Turtle Bunnys' setup, that looks cosy and spacious.

Is Ryan head over heals yet?

Torts are my absoulte favorite. There were some broken chocolate's in with Turtle, but Ryan fell in love with Turtle pretty much instantly.

So, yep....Ryan loves Turtle Bunny. I have been calling him "Tortle", hehe.

I love Torts of course. I have two so I guess I have to love them. Turtle Bunny is really adorable and reminds me of a baby Loki. :biggrin2:

t.

I think Ryan would cry his eyes out if his little Turtle got bunny-napped :p.

An update....we have a MAJOR amount baby bunny poopies in his NIC pen :D!

i am posting this again because for some reason it didnt go through the first time.

How freaking cute,a nd how freaking small, i love him, and will be over in a little while to get him:duel.

He is tooo cute

Latest posts

Back