Brody Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
polly wrote:
its always nice if your partner is as mad about bunnies as you are :biggrin2:
I know and I am loving it, hehe :D. He had better be anyway...I will have rabbits up until the time when I am sooo old that I can't take care of them anymore.

undergunfire wrote:
I know and I am loving it, hehe :D. He had better be anyway...I will have rabbits up until the time when I am sooo old that I can't take care of them anymore.

At least you don't have to walk them like a dog so you can keep bunnies for longer:D

It seems as though "TURDLE" poops a lot. I have picutres of this little poop machine. It is a good sign, though!

I am already trying to litter train him. He peed a few places outside of the litter box and pooped outside of it....he hasn't used it once. I guess I was expecting the litte guy to be just like Marlin and use his litter box right away and never peed outside of it, lol.

So, I have to do a full cleaning in a little while on his NIC pen.

Wait....wasn't the one who was supposted to clean since it is HIS bunny :ponder:? I am OCD though...and can't have a single poop laying around. Ah well, I love cleaning the bunnies. I can't have my bunny-loving fiance slacking off around this time anyway with cleaning...as litter box training needs to get done ASAP.

I think I am going to switch this thread over to the blog section, so that it can become Turtle's blog :).

p.s....I also have a baby lop BINKY video to post :thud:.

:rant:

YAY! pics at last! lol Yeah Rachel takes good care of her bunnies(i was almost gunna get a BEW from her but she only had 1 male and he was older...anyway) VERY good choice! hes going to be a big boy! i would be **** near straining trying not to hold him all the time! luv lops!

James

*turtle, turtle*

:inlove:

JamesCarden wrote:
YAY! pics at last! lol Yeah Rachel takes good care of her bunnies(i was almost gunna get a BEW from her but she only had 1 male and he was older...anyway) VERY good choice! hes going to be a big boy! i would be darn near straining trying not to hold him all the time! luv lops!

James

I would get a BEW from Rachel! I totally reccommend her as a breeder. Turtle is already socialized and healthy. I wonder if Rachel with have young BEW's by the time you are ready to get one for your mom? She might be able to do a planned breeding for you?

Hey guys....sorry I didn't get a video up. I stayed the night last night with a friend who is house sitting and I am staying the night again tonight. I think I am going to go home for a little while today to check on Marlin and Turtle (or to make sure Ryan has cleaned, haha!). I can try to get the video up then :).

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE him!!!!! he's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turtle's such a cute name.

You've gotta get him to join!!!!!

"Turtle" got his name changed to "Brody" (bruh-oh-dee...say it fast!) It suits him SOOOO much better ;)!

With a new name, comes NEW pictures :biggrin2:...

l_7c72c1549f1c99c0b0c8a5e6e54f84ec.jpg

l_727bddd8f241da772fa1303fef94751d.jpg

l_8526e62cd865126d691fcba6608a2a6c.jpg

l_7fc82015a71f35ac5863d08566eed58e.jpg

l_6504d06bc65a779365941f6a54fa8b45.jpg

l_9015558b5708ff1e6081a39e52272df5.jpg

l_f8cae7a1ba8ed993e099eac739fd5bca.jpg

l_4d49e1fb27428a2961cbc0f02aa1784d.jpg

Was wondering have the boys met?

JadeIcing wrote:

They one time on the couch with me right there. Marlin tried humping him, but I didn't let that happen as Brody is so tiny.

Then, last night I came into the bedroom to find Marlin (who was having play time)...INSIDE of Brody's cage. I almost died! I looked inside Brody's cage and Marlin and him were cuddled together...and Brody's face had been groomed, lol!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
That last picture is absolutely adorable! He's so cute!

You're a good mommy to little Brody!

Thank you! Brody deserved a good mommy! He could have ended up with someone that didn't know much about bunnies, as he came from the fair.

Ohhhh snip snip and bond.

undergunfire wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

They one time on the couch with me right there. Marlin tried humping him, but I didn't let that happen as Brody is so tiny.

Then, last night I came into the bedroom to find Marlin (who was having play time)...INSIDE of Brody's cage. I almost died! I looked inside Brody's cage and Marlin and him were cuddled together...and Brody's face had been groomed, lol!

Marlin and Brody played together yesterday! Marlin spent tons of time grooming Brody's head, but also tried to love hump him.

I am calling the vet on Monday to set up an appointment for Marlin for the second week in November for his neuter! I want to start bonding Marlin and Morgan like a month after he gets here :).

l_857ffeaf050a7798ab6cf996f36162f5.jpg

l_9a43c087869c23785c4f1a4ef44c5001.jpg

l_20db664487795ae5564ceddfc3e245ff.jpg

l_c2d5c4cf4f18273db557e0e23d4d3b19.jpg

l_f1a83b74017b7a1a264a3d89d104d9ab.jpg

l_eb58e68268322869ba8db2b7502362ad.jpg

l_87406166bd3aeb4af8629d2bfd76bdba.jpg

l_87519edb485227e7cdd053338ed6d2b5.jpg

Excuse the mess...I was in the middle of cleaning :p.

So who is all for bonding Morgan, Marlin, and Brody for a trio (if possible!) :biggrin2:?!

ME!

Latest posts

Back