Brody Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do look cute together! Morgan would look cute with them as well!

Just gotta get Marlin and Brody neutered :D.

undergunfire wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
That last picture is absolutely adorable! He's so cute!

You're a good mommy to little Brody!

Thank you! Brody deserved a good mommy! He could have ended up with someone that didn't know much about bunnies, as he came from the fair.

That's where my boys came from. Granted it was a breeder and there are many bunnies in need of a home now but we wanted a show bunny - no castrations or anything and most places require that. Bo was just a spur of the moment. Yep, I was one of those people who saw a cute baby! - we were going to use him for 4H so we did have purpose and we knew we had to learn but we did it over about an hours' time. Then he became my little heart bunner and he's been castrated and he'll never spend a minute in a fair cage in the heat or any of that.

Ok, done with that..... can I have Brody? lol He is so cute!

Brody Bunny would like you to see his new pictures :biggrin2:...

l_6157dce120a41c08c083d9e27519e9f0.jpg

l_8ed2ad14e963ee1f328c1c11d0d12a6e.jpg

l_b0fd66b115ddef605f7c035d4eefe387.jpg

l_119fb84fd4bd8e7771b935a7f56a93bc.jpg

l_9da4d9b97e0b63af48741ea13a86152b.jpg

l_d9271cafb1f7c653783b7c85ff5a4dbf.jpg

l_1139352f6f3be0cc29fc382525864bca.jpg

l_613c805012b48aba51ce57664795f19c.jpg

l_686d994eecc4468020f87af68e44ba37.jpg

l_4b35ad4972a55c834d4c98e328f62eeb.jpg

:biggrin2:

He is just so adorable.

Make sure you keep taking lots of pictures.

I still regret not taking very many of Macey when she was little!!

BABY LOKI LOOKALIKE! I can't stand the cuteness. I never got to see Loki as a baby. It's nice to see what he would have looked like. :biggrin2:

t.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Hows Ryan doing with him?

BAH HAHAHAHAHA!

:laugh:

I clean Brody.
I feed Brody.
I water Brody.
I play with Brody.
I brush Brody.
I buy Brody toys.

Mr. "I want a bunny of my own"....sucks :grumpy:. I always tease him and make fun of him for not taking care of Brody, he gets so embarrassed because he knows it is true and that he didn't stick up to his words.

So I really am stuck with another bunny that I didn't need at all, but I do love Brody...even though he nibbles my fingers and pees on MY blanket on the bed. He also loves to not eat his "night poopies" and let them get all smushed into his carpet for ME to clean.

I can tell he is going to be a hell raiser when he gets older. I am going to have my hands so full, that it won't even be funny.
:headsmack

When it comes time for Brody's neuter though, Ryan is paying for it. He wanted the little guy, he pays for it. I am also making him pay for Brody's Oxbow, as I am switching Marlin over to Oxbow's timothy pellets (so him and Morgan are on the same food) and Brody will still be on Oxbow's alfalfa pellets. He eats like a freaking paper shredder.

I can't wait until Brody is an adult rabbit. Baby bunnies are way too tiny and boring, lol. I want him to be a big chubby bunny ;)!

Anyway, thank you all for the wonderful Brody comments :D. He loves his few RO fans and he wants you to look forward to him and Marlin's Halloween/Fall themed pictures coming soon....ahem...in like a week-ish.

:highfive:

I adore him, I think I need them both. Toss in Morgan if you don't mind.

:grumpy:

Brody has a few new nicknames, "Brooodooo" and "Brutal Brody". He is certainly a character. He is definitely not a snuggle bunny, he hates getting his nails cut, hates being on his back, hates being picked up, hates when I tell him to stop chewing up the carpet, ect.

He is hilarious, and fits in well here. We now have Marlin who is very loving and friendly, Morgan (comes home this month!) who is very laid-back and peaceful, then Brody who is a handful and will make you laugh until you bust a lung.

l_20ff363aebb698fa4492608de4f9da43.jpg

l_4f88c682b9fc1fbe7c512b27809fa550.jpg

l_164e5d557eee8ca48c18038deba17671.jpg

If these aren't disapproving, then I don't know what is:

l_5024f4349eb61a4cb9e62e1ee6458fcb.jpg

l_ae4d01ee34b24b70e65b6ad1bf0db05c.jpg

l_79827383e23da874f9a064319bfdad32.jpg

He LOVES veggies. I just recently started him and Marlin on veggies. He will polish off a plate of veggies in 2 minutes flat. It is nuts!

It's really funny because he is so dopey and gets excited a lot. When I put down a fresh bowl of water with ice in it, he will binky in place then run in and out of his litter box, then go over to the bowl of water and play with the ice cubes with his tongue.

Let's not mention how much of a hay monster he is. Right now I am buying those $10 larger bags of Oxbow Timothy hay, but it looks like I need to go out and find some good hay in this town....he eats hay like a horse in a field.

He is ssoo cute! My little nephew has gotten ssoo much bigger!

He sounds like such a little fireball. He reminds me alot of Phinn.

Yay on Morgan coming home this month :)

Yaaaaay Brody! It's really nice to see Marlin bunny too though. He's made me like lionheads and now I'm getting one of my own. It's all your fault :p

So Amy, I am curious...

Are you going to introduce Morgan to Marlin and Brody since they get along or will you bond Morgand with Marlin and then introduce Brody? I'm curious about whether or not it makes a difference... :ponder:

Yes, Silvie...BOTH your nephews have gotten big and cute! Check Marlin's blog in a few minutes to see updated pictures of him and all his loveliness :p.

MsBinky...

My plan is to neuter Marlin at the end (or middle) of this month, I need to see where I can fit it into my budget, since it is roughly costing me $170-$270 to get Morgan home (depending on how much he weights). Once Marlin is neutered and healed, then I will begin the process of bonding Morgan and Marlin together. Then, once Brody is of age to be neutered, we will get him neutered and wait for him to heal, then try to bond him in with Marlin and Morgan for a trio.

I really don't have any doubts about Morgan and Marlin bonding. Morgan is laid-back, and Marlin is a friendly little guy (like most Lionheads are). I worry about later bonding in Brody....he is such a little fireball (as Silvie puts it :p).

:biggrin2:

MsBinky wrote:
Ahhhh ok. Well hope all that goes well. :)Will be awesome to have an all boy trioon RO :biggrin2:Are Madilyn and Mallory bonded?

Yep, Mallory and Madilyn are still bonded right now :). They are also at Peg's house still.

I hope I can form an all boy trio as well. It would be awesome and neat to see :D!

Brody when are you coming to live here? I know how to treat a lop. :biggrin2:

MsBinky wrote:
Are Madilyn and Mallory bonded?
Oh boy - are they ever bonded. They're almost always side by side - either tail to tail or side to side or head to tail or whatever. Rarely are they more than 6" apart.

Tiny has also become attracted to Madilyn....so he lays on the outside of the cage...she lays beside him and then Mallory lays beside her. However, if she isn't by the outside of the cage - Mallory and Tiny do not get along (no fighting - just lots of angry looks at each other).

If Tiny isn't near their pen and she comes over and lays down in the corner - he'll go lay down beside her and stay there until I rustle the treat bag. But if she isn't there - then he comes over and nudges me and pays more attention to me.

I think sometimes I'm almost jealous of her....but it is soooo good to see her and Mallory so close. When Amy first got here - their bonding wasn't this good but the longer they've been here - the closer they have become. I dread the thought of them ever being separated by illness or death...I didn't realize just HOW close a bonded pair could get.

Peg

Latest posts

Back