Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sue how much he weighs right now...last time he was 11.5 lbs so I will have to check him tomorrow.

My boys are great, they are actually anxious to get back to school, they go back on the 11th, they've been off since Dec 23rd so they're ready (and me too).

Thanks for asking about them :hugsquish:

Look at what my friend did of Snickers today, isn't it cute?!?! I think I will send his resume into Cadbury, LOL
EasterSnickers.jpg

And look at my handsome boy chewing on some hay in the litter box :heartbeat:
075.jpg

ok i came here to snitch on Virc..remember when she said she didnt wanna show a pic of herself cuz others were so pretty....well well well ive seen her and shes fibbing..shes SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS!...tiny and beautiful...dang her for saying anything dif....give her a hard time will ya...:)

your dogs are gorgeous in the snow!!.luv those pics!! i cant beleive that Pickles layed in the box of snow...shows u how much they prefer cold i guess huh?i hope all is well woman..i havent been on as frequently as id like but it seems to go in waves with me..:) hugs all around.

ya know whats weird...ur blog isnt on my watched list anymore for some reason ,that explains why i dont comment too much ..thats where i start when i log on and any new replies under my watched topics i check out...weird that urs was removed..wasnt me who did it ..i luvs uuuuuuuuu

Flash Gordon, we have to 'rewatch' the 2011 threads since they are new threads. Are you sure you 'watched' this one and not just the previous blog? I almost forgot about it myself :expressionlessLol I can't keep up with anything if I rely on myself :p

Vircia, you goof. There was no doubt to anyone that you look stunning :wink

Brandy, I just love that picture of Pickles sleeping in the snow. What a goofball! Hehehe I bet that wasn't what you were expecting when you gave it to him :pSnickers would make an awesome Cadbury bunny. Ta na na na na na na, ta na na na na na na, ta na na na na na na, bok bok bok bok... :biggrin:Errr nevermind...

Yes Vircia IS gorgeous!! I have her on my Facebook ;)

Lisa, I heard Flemmie's like it cold as well and this just confirmed it for me, I was stressing about bringing him upstairs, trying to find him room but I think I'm keeping him downstairs, after seeing that I think he would be miserable up here, the basement is cooler, not cold, the kids play room, my laundry room and our rec room is all down there but it's a few degrees cooler so I think he will be happier down there....in the Summer time all the critters have to move down (except the reptiles) cause it just gets too hot up here.

I was wondering where you've been hiding out, I do that as well, go through phases, haha.

Nela, I thought he would make an awesome Cadbury bunny as well but ya know what?? Cadbury uses a WHITE bunny, not a brown so I guess Pickles will have to audition, haha. I didn't know that until I looked it up this morning.

Speaking of my dogs, it's Dixie (Schnauzer) girls 1st Birthday today...woop woop my baby is growing up!

Okay now i'm getting jealous. I want to see Vircia too. LOL. Ok ok.

You know, I've never really found Schnauzers cute until I saw your girl. I loooove her. I meant to comment on her actually. She really is gorgeous. :biggrin2:Haha yeah, white bunnies. Still, he has that face that would work. We can make him white? Lol just kidding. :pI'm sure Pickles would like it downstairs :biggrin2:

:scared: Mayday mayday ! I've been attacked by my girls gang ! :D hahahaha, just kidding. :blushan: Thank you for all compliments from you guys. I always think of myself a small dwarf though, LOL :D
I love what your friend made, Snickers will be a stunning presenter for it :) hehe. " Try this. Super cool bunny recommend ! :muscleman: BOOYAY !

Hahaha, I giggled when I read about your boys are going to school soon. My neighbour is so ready for her girl to go to school too :) LOL.

Thanks Nela, she is seriously an awesome dog. I always said if she would have been our first dog ever she would have ruined owning any other dog because she is soooo good, I would have figured all puppies/dogs should act like her, LOL

Vircia, they go back tomorrow and they're all really excited to see their friends. They like School, thank goodness!

Must be the winter, lack of daylight?? I dunno but I wish I would snap the heck out of it, haha

I bought Snickers a new mat last night because he destroyed his other one and he LOVES it, so far no destruction at all, he won't leave it, lays on it, brings his veggies onto it so he can eat them on it and everything. Hopefully he doesn't destroy this one.

maybe it is the lack of daylight! I always loved winter. loved lovedddd it.. this year.. meh not so much. I'm so tired no matter how much sleep I get or don't get.
I'm resenting my job. I'm just a ****ch supreme ;)
Thank goodness for 19 year old daughters who work nights ;) she is working for me now without pay while I play on the computer because I'm too tired to want to sing abc and 123's lol and crafts? forgeddaboutit :p

I can't even go lay down, my bedroom is the nap room lol

calgon take me awayyyyyyyyy

maybe its the Holidays that leave us in a funk....seems to happen every year around this time...or maybe its the cold ..well kinda cold for me anyways hehe, 65 degrees during the day and 40 degrees at night .. i love when its 100 degrees i feel so healthy and vibrant in the summer..but winter months i feel dragged down,tired,almost ill...i couldnt imagine having children and needing to be "NEEDED" when ur so run down...i dont have to be on call so to speak ..u guys have my utmost respect for being mothers ..im not so sure i coulda done it....i guess things happen for a reason dont they....but my animals are my babies and that brings me much happiness....as long as i keep it in perspective and dont start putting diapers on one end of a bun and a pacifier on the other ....:)..thats some funny poop right there,.,!!Brandy i love that Snicks has a fav matt that he eats and lays on...thats super sweet..none of my buns do anything like this...hes a precious pudding pop and he knows it..!!..really makes me ill thinking about what woulda happened to him if u hadnt come along...and all the other Snickers that arent so lucky...i mean look at him hes got personality...how can anybody "eat" something with personality???.squeeze him for me will ya..:)

lisa, it is sooo hard to be needed when you're the one needing the whatever you're needing! me, I want to chill out, take some pictures, hang out in a cafe with some yummy java and watch people, write in a notebook or journal, eye all the yummy men.. ooops did I say that outloud?? Bad me, bad bad me :p
Instead, I'm wiping runny noses, changing diapers, hugging, stretching, playing at being trees, being enthusiastic about the snow and going out to PLAY IN IT!! oy.
and yes, the bunnies. I am considering a diaper for Finn oh yes I am. not a soother though, he'd eat it. he eats everything. I have to watch him. He was trying to chow down on the cat's food.
anyway, bottom line, winter-afterxmas funk. I think you nailed it!

Brandy, pack that box and send to me, will you ? :) Your boy is so cute ! I understand you guys, I feel the same. Definitely there's something to do with the weather. It makes me feel less active :( I don't like this. I miss Summer... okay can be Spring but pleaseeeee Winter, go away ! Shoo shoo ! :) Oh, Brandy. My husband's parents, they're planning to go to Canada around July for a month. They're going to visit grandmother ( His dad's mom ). She lives there, I can't remember which city. I'm so envy them :( We have to see. Probably we can't go, hubby has so many works to do. :( Weather sucks !
Take care.

I actually love winter. Lol. I miss my snow terribly. I'm sorry you guys feel so run down. :) I am too this week but it's more to do with health really. Winter really doesn't bother me nearly as much as the heat. Luckily, here in Holland, it's not nearly as hot as it was in Montreal. Phew! Brandy, those pictures made me miss Canada. Gosh I would love to be there right now. I'd so love to play with the snow with the kids and dogs. *Sigh* So jealous... :p

Latest posts

Back