Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momto3boys

Reaction score
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Since it's now 2011 it's time to start a new blog, here's the link to the old one.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=61435&forum_id=6

I have mixed emotions right now. I became an Aunt again for the 4th time yesterday afternoon to a little boy named Zaiden (my brother and his wife like Z's) but then my Grammie passed away last night, part of me wants to say "out with the old and in with the new" but wonders if it's disrespectful...she was never a nice Grammie and honestly don't think she ever liked me considering all she did was call me names but my Dad's upset, which makes me upset.

Anyways this post is no fun without pics, so here's some new pics of my Snickers boy :heartbeat:

Walking through his tunnel

004-9.jpg

Hanging out

008-6.jpg

So Pickles is running out and about right now and Snickers is MAD! He is pacing his cage and grunting...I put some veggies in for him and he attacked his romaine lettuce, LOL I don't think I'll even bother trying to introduce these 2 again, my nerves can't handle it....haha

Phineas has that same "litterbox" lol
Sweet pics! Congrats on the new baby in the family! and I'm sorry for your father's loss and the upset it brings to you.

:hugsquish:

*Hugs* I'm sorry about the death of your grammie and how it's been affecting the family. I love the pics :biggrin2:Snickers is gorgeous and Pickles seems sooooo comfy.

I'm uploading pics of Rolo as we speak :wink

That is a perfect (and adorable!) photo of Snickers! I wish my camera would take motion photos like that, every time I try to take one of Charlie doing something like jumping it comes out all blurred. :grumpy: Your bunnies are so cute!

Awww so cute pics. My favourite pic is the one of Pickle and one of your lovely dog. It was like she ( it's her,right ? ) said " Dude, what's wrong with your teeth !! " :) hehehe. They're so lovely, Brandy.

MiniLopHop wrote:
Great photos! Your rabbits are so cute. I think your dog looks a bit confused though. It's wonderful when the species can get along.
speaking of animals my cat is scared of my bunny.:craziness:crazinessbugs runs up to her and she runs away:?

:clapping: a thousand points for Snickers, the coolest dancer ! :) hehe. Gosh, love love love his eyes, just wanna hug him !

Boy oh boy do I have lts of pics to add, LOL

Here's my girls having a blast in the snow...
Lucy and her favorite ball in the world
028-4.jpg

Dixie
032-3.jpg

Nellie
038-4.jpg

Part my of my backyard
047-3.jpg

049-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

Nellie and Lucy
046-2.jpg

Lucy and Dixie
052-3.jpg

So yesterday we brought in some snow for Pickles...
First he licked it and then he dug in it.
007-7.jpg

Then he went to sleep.....weird bunny
023-5.jpg

029-4.jpg

Then he came out and rested his head on my knee for some lovins..
011-7.jpg

Just a handsome sleepy boy :heartbeat:
044-2.jpg

Terrorizing my Schnauzer, LOL
057-2.jpg

Hehehe, Pickles is so cute ! His " Bunny on ice " pic makes me smile and I can't stop smiling :) Your dogs are gorgeous. Lucy is so pretty !
Pickles is a real huge baby boy. He's so handsome, Brandy. May I ask how much he weighs now ? I always love Flemish :) Wish to have one. So I wonder how big they can get. Thx.

Hugs !
PS : How are you boys, I mean non-fur boys ? Regards from me to them :)

Latest posts

Back