Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you feel better soon. I also really hope it's not something other than colds etc. Hehehe, that's how I feel most of the time with the painful breathing and coughing. I really got offended when I got crap from some people for rehoming bunners over it. Not fun to feel is it? You have no allergies or asthma right? I got infection after infection after infection only to find out it was all allergies and asthma that were causing the infections. I'd hate for you to have to deal with that.

Did they recommend any steam treatments? Those always help me a lot. Basically, just turn on the shower as hot as possible and lock yourself in the bathroom, breathing in as much as you can. You could do the same by sticking your head over the sink with a wet towel.

I don't know what puffers they have you on but if you notice any muscle cramps it's most likely related to them. My doc suggested bananas and tomatoes. With the antibiotics, I always eat more yogurt because you can get oral thrush from the antibiotic killing the good bacteria in your mouth. :)

It's good to hear from you. I just wish the news were better. Get some rest and feel better soon!

Latest posts

Back