Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The babies arebeautiful! I can't tell for certain, but the"lilac" might be a sable point. Matthew's little Polish are 5days old. I'm going to have him sex them tomorrow and see ifhe agrees with me. (I think there are 2 little girls and 4 boys).

Pam

pamnock wrote:
The babies are beautiful! Ican't tell for certain, but the "lilac" might be a sablepoint. Matthew's little Polish are 5 days old. I'mgoing to have him sex them tomorrow and see if he agrees with me. (Ithink there are 2 little girls and 4 boys).

Pam
Okay, Pam. You'll be able to tell for certain when they're older, correct?

Have fun with those babies, Pam!

Ellie

That is indeed a beautiful kodakmoment. When are the babies due? Congratulationsfrom one bunny grandma to another :)

I WANT MORE WRIGGLLLIIIIEEEEESSSSSS! SQUEALthey're so lovely! I'd forgotton what wrigglies and wobblies were like,with mine being so huge now! Bramble, they're lush! And the haycarrying pic too: what a classic!

Would anyone think it too weird to name one ofthe kits Wormwood :?(Bitterness)....i found it in Revelations, there'salways a kit(or in any batch of animals)with a "sour"attitude...i figured it would fit that personallity.......it's one ofthose odd but VERY fitting names......like the time i named my brownand orange fish Taco....hmmmmm......already decided....lmbo, Wormwoodit is...

Ellie:cool:

PICTURES!!!

100_1361.jpg

100_1360.jpg

The above were two seperate pictures of the REWs

Here's an ADORABLE picture of the sweetest REW:

100_1364.jpg

Here's Brambie on a walk, glad to get away from the Kits and out of the cage!

100_1358.jpg

Elllie- more pictures loading!

Oh how they have grown. W:shock:W. Theyare precious. I love the second picture.That little one looks ready torun. Brable looks so cute in her walker. Great pictures Ellie

Tina

Oh how absolutely adorable. I can't getover how much they have grown. They are just sweeties. I bet you werehaving as much fun as the babies lol. I know I would.

Any news on if you get to keep them all or are you still working on it?

Tina

ayglnu13 wrote:
it can be SOOO hard to raise babies, esp. if their mom doesnt like them :?

~Amy

Make sure you know what your getting into before youbreed.
...i support tat... i was caughtoff-guard when my doe got pregnant. well the ordeal is not over yetthough... the babies are born...my doe is learning to feed &care/ love her new bies..her is a picture of baby Pinky & babyRolly.

I was just woundering if anyone can tell me whenwe know when our bunny will have her babies. She has pulled out fur andmade a nest. I am new at this so I don't know what to do with her. Orif the babies are okor what to look for. Can someone tell mesomething.:)

Back