Bonkers, a bonkerrific bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone!
It's almost the weekend! Woohoo!
Lets celebrate with some Bonkers pics! :biggrin2:

IMG_0176.JPG

Handsome boy :)

IMG_0111.JPG

Look at those ears!

IMG_0107.JPG

"That duct tape looks yummy..."

IMG_0077.JPG

Bunny profile.

IMG_0171.JPG

Being the little piggers that he is.

IMG_0170.JPG

Cute little nose.

Those are all for now, I will keep posting. Keep watching Bonkers everybody! :D

Hehehehe its nice of you to ask Marisa, but im gonna say no :p. Maybe you can convince me by offering that cute live plush toy of your as collateral :D.

I know Rue! Maybe you should send Gus over so that they can meet :D !

He sure does Dave, I sometimes thinks he actually likes pics!

Thanks for your replies! :)

Love him!!!!

New Zealand White bunnies have my heart; my first one was a 4 month old NZW and looked a lot like Bonkers. They have the most expressive eyes and those huge ears kill me!

He is beautiful and you have to keep posting pictures:biggrin:

Hello everyone! Hope you're having an excelent week start!

IMG_0123.JPG

My brother snached this great pic yesterday morning, Bonkers is starting to like mint! :D
Please excuse my slipper... and terrible morning hair. I just loved this pic.

:biggrin2:

Hello everyone!
No real update un Bonkers, so here are some pics!

wMY8S.jpg

f1gE7.jpg

0L47t.jpg

ELvhi.jpg

QCouW.jpg

ODoOY.jpg

It was a rainy weekend so I kept him inside. He was dying to go outside the whole time.

He send his bunny regards! :)

I tried to make this blog exclusively about my Bonkers but I have something on my chest that I really need to get out.
I recently ended a 5 year old relationship with my boyfriend who I love very very much. It was just that it had to end, there was no more going foward and I had to get out for my own good. Im devastated, I haven't even told my mother or anyone else for that matter. Im writing it on here because i am somewhat anonymous so I don't have to give you a lot of details if you are reading this, I can't really handle talking about it in person right now. Just as I type this im starting to cry, work and seeing friends and family has been unbearlable because no one knows. He was my life, we talked about getting married and I have never loved anyone the way I love him. I just can't believe I have to go on with my life without him in it.
I just needed to type that, thank you for reading and sorry if I got too personal.

PS. Bonkers has been the only thing that has kept me from turning into an uncontrollable sobfest. Im so glad I have him to just watch him be a wonderful bunny and stop thinking about everything.

Latest posts

Back