Bonkers, a bonkerrific bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy500

Reaction score
Hello all, this blog has been long overdue, and since I have nothing to do at work, I thought it was a good time to start. My name is Lucy and I study business and SDSU, live in Chula Vista California and work as an assitant. But nobody cares about me right? Lets get to the important part! Bonkers, if you may:

IMAG0087.jpg

Thanks mom. Hello bunnies and bunnie slaves. I am Bonkers Bonkerson and have noticed that you enjoy reading about my antics, so I told my mom if she could start a blog about me on this nice website, since I have no time at all between my naps, eating schedule, chewing on everything on my sight and being incredibly cute. But dont worry, I'll find a chance every now and then to say hello! I welcome you all to this blog opening with hopes that you'll be reading us for a long time. Mom?

Yes, thank you Bonkers. As you can see, he is a very mellow and diplomatic bunny (except when he lets those **** hormones fly). He is about 4 months old and unneutered, the vet told us to wait for those bunny balls to show up for a safer snip. MOOOOOOM DONT TALK ABOUT MY..... THOSE THINGS!!! Sorry, sorry. Well, I guess thats enough talk for now, lets get to what everyone enjoys the most: PICTURES!!

IMAG0126.jpg

In all his loafing glory.

IMAG0164.jpg

Sleepy bunners.

IMAG0181.jpg

Nomming on his hay.

IMAG0178.jpg

Eatin' and poopin'. He looks kinda chubby here. No I doooon't!!!!!

IMAG0176.jpg

Being the chew monster that he is. And his poopies :biggrin:. MOOOOOOOOOOM, DONT TALK ABOUT MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS!!!! And I was just inspecting the cardboard quality!

IMAG0038.jpg

His first week here. He's grown so much, my baby :inlove:

IMAG0034.jpg

With his favorite toy. He stole it from my little brother hehehehe. I bought it from him for some grapes and apple slices, it was a fair trade! (Bonkers looooves grapes and apple).

Well, untill next time! Hope you enjoy the bunnyness! :bunnydance::bunnyheart:bunnydance::bunnyheart

Will do Larry! Bonkers sends his best and his bets, he wants to know if you could put down 30 carrots con the Packers over there in Vegas.

I loooove my avatar pic, so here it is! :biggrin2:

He looks younger here!
VvBMs.jpg

OMG I'm in LOVE :heartbeat::inlove::big kiss:with Bonkers. (Great name too). He is very Photogenic.

I think he would make a WONDERFUL partner for my Daisy Mae. You can fly Bonkers to me at any time. We'll be waiting. :biggrin:

IMAG0038.jpg
I just love this picture, honestly I can't get enough of Bonkers, he's just tooooooooo darn cute.

Susan & Daisy Mae :weee::pinkbouce:

Ohhhh the Bonks. Bunny bonks was WAY too adorable for his own good. I know exactly what happened, you let him get away with too much during his cute stage (who are we kidding, he's still in his cute stage, and always will be!), and now he's taking advantage of his human slaves.

Oh these teen bunnies... :pullhair:

Thanks for the replies!

Bonkers reviwed pictures of Daisy Mae, and inmediately asked me to look online for prices on flights to Ontario Susan, but then I said HOLD ON BONKERS! WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THOSE BUNNY BALLS TO SHOW UP! He was not happy about it hehehehe. :biggrin:

Oh Marisa, HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS MOM/SLAVE ALRIGHT! :foreheadsmack: It rained here yesterday, he was on the outdoors part of his pad (which he prefers) and I went over there to tell him to come inside and he wouldnt! I bribed him with a grape, but he just grabbed it off my hand and went outside again! He was starting to get wet so I panicked and grabed some woodboards from the backyard and put them diagonally where he was standing and on his outside cage, (he has two small cages with litter boxes, hay and water crock, one inside and one outside, I never close them)to make a roof for him and the little bugger jumped out of it and insisted on staying on the rain! I really didnt want him to catch the snifflers so I begged, bribed and even tried to carry him inside. Finally, when I was soaking wet he decided to come inside. I dried him up with a towel and guess who has a cold now? :rant:

Anyway, heres another pic that I love:

IMAG0057.jpg

And my favorite so far!

IMAG0069.jpg

Untill next time! Bonkers sends you his bunny regards.

Mr. Bonkerson INSISTS on playing in the rain! He actually stands on the roof i put up for him and just does 500's and binkies around! So im just left with towelling him off. It cleared up today, so hopefully he wont be getting wet anymore. I see no signs of a cold, but I was wondering if there is some kind of preventive med or product I could use? No remedy for ME, I have a terrible cold already :pssd:.

Oh well, heres a great and DRY closeup. He sends his bunny regards!

IMAG0183.jpg

I think he would love that Dave, he is in the market for a girlbun ;) My "hay rack" is actually a thingie to put toothpaste and bathroom stuff on and I got it at walmart for less than 2 bucks :D

Update: WE HAVE BUNNY BALLS ON SIGHT! YAY! Im calling the vet tomorrow to set up a snip appointment. Send Bonkers good vibes!

I will be posting pics as soon as I find my phone cable
:biggrin2:

In the mean time, heres some I haven't posted here yet:

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

Excuse the mess on this one, the salad was a distraction so that I could sweep the place... instead I was taking pictures of him noming :p

11%2B-%2B6

But...

11%2B-%2B4

I just couldnt...

11%2B-%2B5

Help myself!! :D

11%2B-%2B2

:party0002:
Wooo! That's awesome news! Is it terribly expensive there for neuters? Toby and I will keep our fingers crossed for the Bonkster.

He's soooo white and fluffy... Those long sticky uppy ears... So hard to resist... Buying... Plane ticket... ARGH!

PS I was about to give you crap about not having any updates/new pictures in so long :p Can't keep me waiting like this!

Not terribly, I actually think im getting a fair deal at $100, with all the post meds and one follow up checkup included.

Mr. Bonkerson is getting especially fluffy these days with his winter coat coming out. Ill get updated pics up soon, I promise :)

I know right? Hehehe. I demand for Toby updates but I don't bother with the Bonkster ones :p

He sends his bro a bunny hi five! :D

His appointment was set until november 25th :confused2: . He's a busy vet :p

I'll update you trough the process!

In the mean time, I found my phone's usb cable! :biggrin2:

IMAG0207.jpg

Bribery is the only way I can get him to stay still for pics.

IMAG0219.jpg

"Hey mom, don't skimp on the pellets!"

IMAG0236.jpg

He looks so handsome here :)

IMAG0246.jpg

Bonkers works nights as a bunny rug :p

IMAG0250.jpg

He looks like hes saying: "Oh crap, the cops! RUN!"

IMAG0256.jpg

But of course, hes totally innocent :inlove:

See you soon, keep reading, Bonkers really appreciates it! :)

Hi everyone, hope you have a great week start!
Since nom nom time is the ONLY time when Bonkers stays still for pics, here are some nomming pics! :biggrin2:

IMAG0260.jpg

He looooves his cilantro.

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

Giving me the stinkeye :p

IMAG0269.jpg

Enjoy! Bonkers sends his bunny regards to everybunny.

How big is the bonks? I can never quite figure it out... NZs are usually fairly large eh?

... Basically I just want an update, with a bazillion pictures. Mhm.

He is quite large Marisa, like a small cat actually :) and he will continue to grow!.
He is quite snorgleble, right? You can send Gus over anytime to meet his lookalike Rue :D
Mr. Bonkerson has been doing great! He kinda eased up on the spraying, but the circling has been MASSIVE! I almost stepped on him today :(. I love the little grunts though. He was recently introduced to strawberries by his grandma and he LOVES them!
He sends his bunny regards to everybun.

Well, my brother got an Ipod for his birthday and took TONS of bunny pics so here's your Bonkers fix !
Keep reading everyone! :)

DO829.jpg

He looks scared here! :(

rojgl.jpg

Let me go outside mom!

ze3jX.jpg

Hes all like "BUNNEH WHAT?"

WBVNj.jpg

Hes so handsome :)

h0Xl2.jpg

Hello ladies, im Bonkers (;.

3GKlG.jpg

One eared bunny.

Ek1kl.jpg

This one kinda gives you an idea of his size, those are my feet and legs hehe.

I'll post some more later!
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back