Bonding Storm and Jessi/Resolved-Bonded

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks will do

I hope we dont have any chasing there never was any.

I hope Storm is done with his nipping but yes I am heeding all warnings. I might have to put them together Jessi tears up my walls when they are out. And they both tear up there cage when they are separate.

I will see what today holds.

Go for it! I would just make sure you're home with them for at least the first 24 hours.

The woman who runs the rescue I work at said she doesn't leave bunnies for the first 4 days they're living together! She even takes them into the bathroom with her if she doesn't trust them. lol I haven't left my two for more than 1.5hrs since Monday, and only during the middle of the day when all they do is snuggle.

But hopefully yours are perfect right away. I found that mine started new humping behavior once they had been living together for 8 hours or so. My boy, who never ever humped, humps my girl once a day now. So sometimes there's kind of a power play once they realize they have to be together 24/7.

They have been together 24/7 for like 3 or 4 days I had to separate them last night do to Jessi chewing my walls in there pin.

But they had fits all night. Both of them luckily I have been sick and took ny quil.

I think I am going to put them in a cage tonight.

Ahh, I thought they had be separated at night the other days. I didn't realize they had a few overnights already. I'm sure they'll be fine then!

I am officially calling them bonded.

I think they are great the cage door is open there living together and have been. I am putting resolved/bonded in the title watch for updates in m blog.

I would also like to say.

Thank you everyone for the support. Jessi and Storm are very happy and I hope this is a lifetime bond. They are doing great. Thank you for everything everyone.

Kat/Jessi & Storm

I will also ask that everyone post in my blog. I don't want a important post to be missed cause my post is up high.

Latest posts

Back