big fat surprisey for gypsy!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to update everyone: I just talked togypsy, and we were debating if it's vet time yet. We decided to leaveher be. Gypsy thinks the babies are still coming, she's just making uswait. She sure has all the signs. I suppose it technically could be afalse alarm, but we still have hope. At this point, I don't know whatto think....been thinking too much.:p

So anyway, she's healthy and happy. The only weird thing is the lump inher dewlap, but we decided it's probably not serious based on hergeneral attitude. She doesn't seem to notice it.

Well, that's the state of affairs.:?We'll see what happens in the next few days. Day 35 is next Tuesday.

Rose

:nonono: Come on, Tank! Don't you know you're making everybody wait for you?

Wait- maybe that's why she hasn't popped those babies out yet! Silly girl just likes the attention.:p

Sorry folks, I wanted to wait until I had goodnews to report. Unfortunately, I don't. It's day 34 today and no sign.The nest has been destroyed by Tankie, and no kits.

I think she faked us all out. Talk about disappointment!!!!:(:(

good news is, transport is going to be one heck of a lot easier without kits.:?

Naturestee, did you happen to get ahold of our link on this side of the convention?

Those of you who were waiting for Tanklets, so sorry. She fooled us all--every single sign was there, but no babies.

Sigh.....

Rose

awwwwwwwww . Sosorry Rose , its heartbreaking, but maybe better in the long run . atlewast we can get her vetted when she getshere and f ind out whats goingon with the lump , then whenall is looking good I can breedfor Tanklets .

Hey! I think Iknow where those babies are! We moved everything all aroundin my work area last night. Got all organized, moved my desk, ran newcables for my computer and printer and such... My honey took mycomputer out to the garage to blow the dust out of it andthenhe opened it up...:shock::shock::shock:

I think we found Tanks babies in there!

Okay, well, it wasn't the babies, but I'msure you could havelined a very, very large nest with allthatfur!

Raspberry

Oh, Tank, I'm so disappointed. Ok, notso much. I had basically given up that she was actuallypregnant days ago. I am glad that her transport will be mucheasier this way and she can get her lump checked right away.

Jen

Awwwww!!

But at least your transport will be easier and you can get her lumpy bump looked at.

I still am a bit confused about all the transports though, are wetalking about fostering a bunny for short bits of time, and thensending them off to another to care for, for a bit?

Also still waiting for BB to figure out if she is carrying any wriggley worms.

B

rabbitgirl wrote:
Sorry folks, I wanted to wait until I had good news toreport. Unfortunately, I don't. It's day 34 today and no sign. The nesthas been destroyed by Tankie, and no kits.

I think she faked us all out. Talk about disappointment!!!!:(:(

good news is, transport is going to be one heck of a lot easier without kits.:?

Naturestee, did you happen to get ahold of our link on this side of the convention?

Those of you who were waiting for Tanklets, so sorry. She fooled us all--every single sign was there, but no babies.

Sigh.....

Rose
Rose, didn't Gypsy tell you? I am going to the convention andagreed to bring Tank home with me to Connecticut where Gypsy agreed tocome to my house the next day and pick her up. I got confusedabout what you wrote. Did you finda way to get herto the convention? Sorry if this is confusing.

Sharon

Yes, we can get her to the convention.I'm getting Tank and then taking her to a contact from a differentforum. She'll be taking Tank to the convention.

Can you PM me your contact info? I will send it along, and give you her contact info as well.

FreddysMom wrote:
Well,.....I hope you know what this means now that Tank isnthaving babies,Gypsy! ....Hyjinx WILL HAVE to come home withme ! :D
:shock:LOL What did I tellyou at the Show Sunday Hon . IfYou'd like him .

Starlight : Plans for our end arestill as we talked about , TankWill be at convention and I can still gether from Your house .
Iam just glad everything is working verysmoothly , Sad about no babies , butthats the way it goessometimes . It will make transporting hera bit easier . and I amgratefull she is going to have minimalhandlers for her journey . It will be easier on her and everyone involved inthe transfer . Lessstress for everyone .

Back