Big Brother 12

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I am so glad Britney isn't using it. I can't wait to see who goes home. I think it is going to be Rachel.

boo hoo hoo, oh wo is me,lol, Why is Racheal crying because she is not winning?!?!? and on the block, didnt anyone tell her this is a game?

I can't believe Brendon won. Can't wait to see what happens now. I am thinking he will put Brittney and Matt up on the block.

lol woo hoo go Regan!!!!!!!!!!! WEll Regan will take himself off and i am thinking , well if it was me Brittney would go cause she will be gunning for him big time if she gets it next week, but then Kathy got in that lil fight with Racheal so it is a toss up. I dont find Kathy a big threat, she sucks at the games so i dont think i would worry about her

But Brendan's goal is to get rid of floaters. He likes Kathy, though. Personally, I think Lane, Enzo, and Kathy have been the biggest floaters.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
yes i agree about Lane , Enzo and Kathy. But i wonder if he is g oing to go with REVENGE for thte love of his life,lol
Yes and no. Not starting stuff and getting along, but, Lane and Enzo at least try during the comps. I sure wouldn't want Kathy as Sheriff in my city, lol.:p

Latest posts

Back