Big Brother 12

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After using up ALL of the black garbage bags...they move on to the white ones.

slipslide2.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
still not revealed, but they just revealed that the saboteur has some close connection to someone else in the house

Ohhh that is interesting. I wonder who it is?!?

Thanks Minda for sharing all the info!

you have to pay for them...hubby was feeling generous and let me get them... He may regret it with as much time as I spend glued to the screen LOL

Elf Mommy wrote:
you have to pay for them...hubby was feeling generous and let me get them... He may regret it with as much time as I spend glued to the screen LOL

I thought you could watch at CBS.com, didn't know it wasn't free.

Yep, watching! I thought and was correct on the Sabatour, hee.

Minda? Yes, Rachael's laugh is annoying!:rollseyes

lol I am watching now and have to laugh at them getting Enzo to talk cause i say the words like he does,lol, not as strong as his but OMG lol

I dont get the nominations? Perfect opportunity to get Brandon and RAcheal out, unless of course he plans on taking one of the nominations off and putting one of them up? i dont know

OK minda tell me who won HOH? and then i want to know who gets put up on the block

Someone posted on my FB page that Matt did the right thing now that he is HOH. I have no idea what that means! It is driving me crazy. You can't know who he nominated to put up on the block yet right?

hopefully it meant putting up Racheal and her man,lol

Latest posts

Back