Big Brother 12

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!! who do you think the Saboteur is? I am thinking tooth paste guy,lol. Nothing like making everyone more paranoid then they are already,lol.

it is going to take a while for me to get to know everyones name and faces,lol. The only one i remember is Hayden's name, cause it is almost like my sons name,lol. There is one girl from Philly though where i grew up so i hope she represents well,lol I hate when you are watching these shows and the person from your state is a complete idiot or something,lol

oooohhhh i like spoiler, you should start one, or i think you should just email me all the information,lol, and i will look pyschic in front of my hubby when i "guess" what is happening,lol

LOL Ask me what you want to know! Brendan won POV. Most people want Annie and Andrew out. Some want Rachel out. Rachel's laugh is annoying.

andrewtape.jpg

Any picture requests? :)

ha ha ha someone from my guinea pig board sent me pics of one of the cast walking around naked,lol!!!!!!!!!!! Think it was James,lol. i still need to get to know all their names

Back