Big Brother 12

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hayden got Veto, so the noms won't change. They told Brit about the Brigade, and it looks like they are all on board to vote her out this week, including Lane.

OK, Hayden and Enzo are debating keeping Brit and backdooring Lane....

They are currently on lockdown in the house and have been all day. They're wondering what they are building outside and wondering if they'll be in until Thursday. They did give them a deck of cards.

I wish Hayden would use his veto and take someone off and put Enzo up. I don't think Enzo deserves the be in the final 3. But I don't see that happening.

I hope they keep Britney instead of Lane.

Well, if I have to vote out of these four, I want Lane to win. Enzo is such a crap player, he doesn't deserve it, in my opinion.

Brittney has no soul in my opinion. She is so selfish and has an ugly heart.

Hayden...well, he probably would use the money and maybe get his butt out of college finally... I just don't like him. LOL No real good reason. Very shallow ones, though. heh

Elf Mommy wrote:
Well, if I have to vote out of these four, I want Lane to win. Enzo is such a crap player, he doesn't deserve it, in my opinion.

Brittney has no soul in my opinion. She is so selfish and has an ugly heart.

Hayden...well, he probably would use the money and maybe get his butt out of college finally... I just don't like him. LOL No real good reason. Very shallow ones, though. heh
I think they're all good peeps. I just don't think Lane should win, like the others think, cuz his family is in oil. Yep. I think Hayden should win, but we'll see. Yes, Enzo out after Brit.:p

I don't think Britney is selfish, I think she's just doing what she has to, to survive in that house.
She was my favorite since the beginning.
IF and im saying IF, she doesn't win, I want it to be Hayden.
Lane doesn't need it, and Enzo is a jerk.

I just get tired of how much ugliness comes out of her mouth. She has nothing good to say about anyone. Every time I watch her on the live feeds, she is saying something mean, demeaning, smarmy, cattish or rude. She smiles and acts nice in front of people, and then rips the person a new one as soon as he/she is out of the room. I don't know how any one can survive with such anger and hatred in her heart. She must be miserable inside with all that ugliness she spews forth on a daily basis. I would love to hear her say something nice about someone in the house and be genuine...not retract it as soon as the person isn't listening or she is not on camera.

Out of the three that are left now, I would like to see Hayden win. Are you guys voting for Americans Favorite?

Brandy456 wrote:
what happend ?
I missed alot of it at the trailor
First parts of HOH. Enzo lost first, then Lane. Next round Sunday (I think). Ragan and Rachel got into it at the Jury House, ugh, it was annoying, lol.:p Hayden's gonna win, I know it!:p

Ugh, it was just Bell Canada acting up, I went to search for it and it said ti wasn't playing.
Then I was watching Simpsons and wanted to change chanels (some are lower in sound.. and it bothers me) and it said it wasn't playing when it obviously was.
I found it, with 2 minutes to spare.
I didn't see the original show with the zingbot!
Darnit :(
Is there going to be another, next year?
(oooh... number 13 ;) )

Latest posts

Back