Bentley PICS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope :( Dillan has a cute little cat bowl I got from walmart for her veggs/grass and a maroon plain double cat bowl for the pellet mix and water. I want something cuter, plus, as she gets bigger it will not hold near enough water for her. I already fill it twice a day.

Flash wrote:
The breeder said yes he's a Magpie Harley. I don't remember if she told me that or not with everything going on. Thanks guys for clarifyng that up.

He went into his pen and I gave him a piece of apple and not once has he pulled on the pen to get out. If he has figured that out already he's extremely smart like MIT smart, hehe.

I agree with BSAR: Magpie + harley = twice as cute! I also love smart bunnies--the less smart ones are fun too, but it's funny finding out what trouble smart bunnies can get into!

Flash wrote:
He is alot of fun to watch EL's are not like any of the bunnies I've had everything is so different.

Dave when Daisy has a cut on her ears from usually their nails what do you put on it, Neosporin.
If I catch them, sometimes they are already healed by the time I find them on those big ears.

Just an update on Bentley and his adventures. He's been really good with his freedom not chewing anything. He's found a friend in Tori they are funny together but Sophie bit him the other day on the inside of his nostril and it bled alot. After some first aid he was fine but keeps away from him now and with an extra gate between them will help keep Bentley safe.

He's getting to know me more and more and likes being pet in his pen only for now but that will change in time. He doesn't like being held at all so that's something I have to work on as well.

Latest posts

Back