Bentley PICS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Here's some pics of Bentley he's really a character. He's been leaving poops near Sophie's pen but that will work it's self out. He escaped already behind his pen but that was fixed, hehe. He's very sweet and super active.

Bnetley37.jpg

Bentley42.jpg

liking his pen
Bentley41.jpg

Bentley36.jpg

Bentley34.jpg

nap time
Bentley33.jpg

getting hay from the bag instead
Bentley29.jpg

Bentley26.jpg

in his hidey house laying on his stuffed buddy
Bentely31.jpg

Oh my gosh!! He is too cute! Two of my fave things put together: Magpie and EL!!! Soooo adorable!

And what a cute name too! Is he a Chocolate or blue magpie?

Thanks Emily he is so funny on the hardwoor floors, he just loves to slide around and sprawl out and take a nap on it. He's really doing well eating. pooping and using his box for pee, whew.

When it was time to put him in his pen last night he tugged and pulled on the pen on and off for over 2 hrs. He knows NO but either he gave up or got too tired to try anymore. Being on the top floor has it's benefits but banging on the floor will for sure make my neighbor below kinda annoyed.

BSAR he's a Harlequin not sure the color name, he's a grey but his back is like a brownish.

Flash wrote:
BSAR he's a Harlequin not sure the color name, he's a grey but his back is like a brownish.

Magpie is one of the groups of colors for Harlies, the other is called Japanese. So Bentley is a MagpieHarlequin (type of variety), English Lop (breed).

Since in rabbits grey is blue heis most likely a Blue Magpie whichis what his color would be called.

The breeder said yes he's a Magpie Harley. I don't remember if she told me that or not with everything going on. Thanks guys for clarifyng that up.

He went into his pen and I gave him a piece of apple and not once has he pulled on the pen to get out. If he has figured that out already he's extremely smart like MIT smart, hehe.

He is alot of fun to watch EL's are not like any of the bunnies I've had everything is so different.

Dave when Daisy has a cut on her ears from usually their nails what do you put on it, Neosporin.

I found that at my local super market, do you have a Super Stop & Shop near you. I bought 3 bowls for my bunnies and one for my friend who brought Bentley here. I thought it was adorable and funny to find cute bowls while marketing. I have the large bowl and they come in a smaller bowl.

awww he is so cute. I love the ears! those are good pictures too...he seems to have lots of personality in them. I like the sleeping one and the one with the plastic toy and the one where he is peering at the camera...well..i like them all. lol.

Back